CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
The Yancey
conwaycock2
Do we have any shot (2659)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1956)
What changes can and (1466)
(50 minute Replay) U (1376)
Shaw: Check Out This (1334)
Don't tell me we don (1255)
Gamecock football Lo (1187)
Gamecocks claimed an (1161)
SOS Teleconference (1049)
Tanner McEvoy should (1016)
What changes can and will
Pirate Depth Chart
Gamecock football Long Te
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Carolina opens -15.5
Finally Cooled Off
Do we have any shot again
SOS Teleconference
who thinks we need a whol
Connor Shaw Browns

Old 12-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material
Default Thought you guys would appreciate this

There's a guy that works at a local Walgreens who is a painter. I had no clue until the girl I was talking to mentioned it one day. He's done a few Clemson themed paintings, murals, etc.

But now, he's working on a piece I think you guys will appreciate quite a bit.

It's not done yet, but as soon as it is, I'll let y'all know. His name is Emmanuel Wilson. Most down-to-earth guy I think you'll ever meet. With Marcus' announcement to go to the NFL, I figured it was a good time to show something commemorating his career at SC. Enjoy.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Thought you guys would appreciate this

I will say those murals look very good.
I especially love the last one.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

The man has skills.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

ra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPit

Quality work, except Boyd's throwing stance is wrong

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

The man is talented. I would love to get a print once completed.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
GratefulCock
Recruit

GratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his combGratefulCock is developing his comb

Talented guy, but Boyd's stance is completely off. Try standing that way w/ a ball in your right hand.
GratefulCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Nice stuff there. He just needs to include the outy mouthpiece for latti
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
robert40
Recruit

Male

robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCock View Post
Talented guy, but Boyd's stance is completely off. Try standing that way w/ a ball in your right hand.
thats what i was thinking but off is nnot the word i was going to use.G_Y
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #9
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Boyd could be throwing on the run.

BTW those 3 paintings look great.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #10
robert40
Recruit

Male

robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

In the first one,is number 45 wearing a thong and rubbing a rock.Something is wrong with these paintings.
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Guy has some skills
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert40 View Post
In the first one,is number 45 wearing a thong and rubbing a rock.Something is wrong with these paintings.
Yeah whats up with the purple cod piece?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #13
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Boyd looks like he has a little "sashay" in his throwing motion...if you catch my meaning.

Like he's saying, "Here girlfriend...catch this one."
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
MjGCock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 342
MjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post
Yeah whats up with the purple cod piece?
It is probably a hand towel. The real question is what human has the proportions of #45? Probably none. But everything else is pretty good.
MjGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

That is some real talent.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #16
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Can I get those on black velvet?

I bet they look amazing under black lights.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #17
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Wheres the one with Tajh and clowney hanging on his back.... the guy is good though

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #18
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Sorry I had to say it, lol. I just chuckled too myself but, until I read the last part where it wasn't finished yet, I thought he had Latti in whiteface or something

DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote