CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GamecockGuardsman
robgusc76
SMOTFS86
sflgc
Big Spur
GregoryHouse
Spurticus
Cockypantherfan
kingofnerf
cockybreeyan
Connor to start agai (1374)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1233)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (1200)
Carolina ranked #21 (1154)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (936)
Marcus coming home (807)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (576)
Most Impactful Peopl (559)
Players to The Draft (528)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (465)
Most Impactful People Inv
Denver/Cincy MNF Thread
Winston
Shot in the arm for the D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Greatest Gamecock Players
Madden Connected Franchis
Temple sporting a 20 poin
Players to The Draft
Marcus coming home

Old 12-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 19222586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Little things that irritate you

I could come up with a million, but here's one that happened today...

People who block aisles in grocery stores. They put their cart on one side of the aisle and stand beside it, uncaring of those who have to get by. Arghhh!
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22007959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material
Default Re: Little things that irritate you

doors that squeak
Old 12-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

People who sit in a car in a fire lane and wait for someone in a store.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalman72 View Post
I could come up with a million, but here's one that happened today...

People who block aisles in grocery stores. They put their cart on one side of the aisle and stand beside it, uncaring of those who have to get by. Arghhh!
Even worse are those that turn their carts sideways in the aisle.

Of course just about all of y'all piss me off. I periodically fart in your general direction. The flat out worse are the whistlers though. Can't stand it. Like fingernails on a chalk board. The next one of you bastages that starts whistling a Christmas carol in my ear is gonna Santa's boot up his/her butt!

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

People who pull out on a road and get in front of you instead of just waiting for you to pass. I mean you are the only car on the road but yet they have to speed out in front of you and then go 3 miles per hour. That really grinds my gears.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Noises like smacking

Other things I repress until they happen
Old 12-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #7
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Threads about things that irritate

Nah j/k

Pos-T-Vac infomercials

TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 19222586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Going through a drive thru and they leave something out.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #9
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Rubberneckers....unless you're a first responder, IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS.

Just yesterday I got caught up in a two mile backup for an accident ON THE FRONTAGE ROAD...and the other side of the freeway was backed up worse rubbernecking at the rubberneckers....

MORONS.

Also, people with no manners. What's wrong with saying "please" and "thank you" and treating your fellow human being with kindness?

Also, people who constantly type "loose" instead of "lose."

Rant over, for now.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #10
DA954BADBOY
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2110801
DA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot material

Slow drivers. And people who are to lazy to use a turn signal. I hate driving down 49 to Charlotte in a 55 mph speed limit and some people decide to drive 45 mph.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
Gamecockfreak
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his comb
Send a message via MSN to Gamecockfreak

Get a text from someone, respond to them and ask a question. Get no response what so ever.
Gamecockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
People who pull out on a road and get in front of you instead of just waiting for you to pass. I mean you are the only car on the road but yet they have to speed out in front of you and then go 3 miles per hour. That really grinds my gears.
Not only pulling out in front of you when nothing is behind you, but then have the audacity to turn 50' up the road!

Also hate cashiers that hold out their hand for payment and don't make eye contact. F*** em, I wait til they look at me.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #13
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

People that think "driver's license" is plural. "Oh I left them in the car." You only have one! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

My life. Lol
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

+1 on pulling out in front of me
+1 on slow drivers in the fast lane
people that can't spell, or purposely spell words wrong (you as yhu, f-ing as fuxing, etc)
people that are socially awkward or try ENTIRELY too hard to fit in
"car guys" who have no common sense, and act like a stubborn mule when you explain your side of an opinion that opposes theirs.
having to babysit drunks
overly-friendly drunks. unless you're a good friend of mine, or a beautiful girl, get out of my face.
people who throw a pity-party for themselves for the sake of attention (I should just go jump off the balcony...; this sucks, somebody just throw me in the fire...)
will add more later

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #16
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Getting stuck in the right hand lane on the interstate behind people who can't do 70 mph and then when you try and get into the left hand lane to pass you have 700 damn cars that won't let you over.

Text and driving.

The entire grocery shopping experience, can't even get in the door at Walmart because people want to congregate at the entrance move the hell out the way, people congregating in the aisles talking again same thing, people with 30 items in the 20 items or less lane, and finally people who have to tell their entire lifestory to cashiers while I am waiting to check out.

Rant over.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #17
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

When people say "I could care less."

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #18
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Clemson fanbase
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #19
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

For real tho.

When people **** wit me when I'm sleepin. I hate that. Let me sleep. I'll wake up when Im ready.

People who talk during a movie.

I'll think of more.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #20
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Women who give you that stare or attitude for holding the door open for them. Its like being polite is a crime or something.

People who don't say ma'am or sir to those who deserve/earned it.

Those who talk smack but can't take it.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote