CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Kyle76
bcolinc
WeStillOwnUSC
peterlemon
Cockypantherfan
The Yancey
18IsTheMan
GSC2013
Spurticus
Roosterboy
The Demise of the 3- (2080)
Pirate Depth Chart (1244)
East Carolina Predic (1129)
Why didn't Wes Green (1012)
who thinks we need a (960)
Did we ever go after (516)
You guys are horribl (473)
A&M on 3rd down (355)
It's the offenses no (327)
Finally Cooled Off (311)
What would be your defini
A&M on 3rd down
East Carolina Prediction
Carolina opens -15.5
Full Men's 2014-15 Schedu
Pirate Depth Chart
Finally Cooled Off
Wesley Green?
Do we have any shot again
Past SEC Champions who ha

Old 12-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Cockytalk Tampa Plans

What's everyone in Tampa doing for the Clemson game/NYE after?
Old 12-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cockytalk Tampa Plans

I'm trying to figure out myself.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

I just arrived at Howard Johnson there are quite a few gamecock fans here. One of them mentioned a gamecock walk at Ybor city around 6 o'clock.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Fan View Post
I just arrived at Howard Johnson there are quite a few gamecock fans here. One of them mentioned a gamecock walk at Ybor city around 6 o'clock.
There is a pep rally and parade for the bowl down there at 5:30 I think.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Down here now. Bout to head to Bush gardens
Big-Cock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
There is a pep rally and parade for the bowl down there at 5:30 I think.
You have any more details than that like exactly where it's at? I'll try to make it if that's the case. Just need to know exactly where to head to. They deserve a big turn out so I'll do my part.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Fan View Post
You have any more details than that like exactly where it's at? I'll try to make it if that's the case. Just need to know exactly where to head to. They deserve a big turn out so I'll do my part.
Ybor City. Just go to 7th Ave, you won't miss it.

If you are taking a cab, just ask them to drop you off at Centro Ybor. If you are driving, then you are going to need to park in a garage...either off 8th or 6th Ave. Or park in Channelside garage and take the trolley to Ybor. Parking will be tight.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Ybor City. Just go to 7th Ave, you won't miss it.

If you are taking a cab, just ask them to drop you off at Centro Ybor. If you are driving, then you are going to need to park in a garage...either off 8th or 6th Ave. Or park in Channelside garage and take the trolley to Ybor. Parking will be tight.
I don't feel like fooling with all that so a cab it is. thanks for the info.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Im trying to decide what is best to do to get down there, Im out near the airport. Any advice?