CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
Spurticus
The Yancey
2000grad
GH
donbgamecock
COCKYTALKIN
75CarolinaFan
Rooster'srule
Gamecocks1137
Welcome to Moe's (725)
Jay Paterno Attempts (680)
help with army insig (298)
Hercules - review (297)
I'm a grand godfathe (168)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (95)
NCAA Football 15 (93)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (86)
George Miller revisi (79)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (67)
2015 - Mon Denson
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs TxA&
2015 Commitment - Damon A
2015 - Auden Tate
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Green and Lammons
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Welcome to Moe's
Texags
NCAA Football 15

Old 01-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Exclamation Cack's Toast Of The Game: Outback Bowl vs. Michigan

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is the last toast of the year (or first toast of the year. Depending on how you look at it).

This game was one of those up and down type of games. We'd knock Michigan on their butts, and then we'd put it in cruise control for a while. I really feel like we left a ton of points out there. Although we couldn't run worth a piss (outside of Connor).

THIS WEEKS' CACK'S TOAST OF THE GAME GOES TO ... ACE SANDERS
I know I know I know ... "but THE HIT Cack." The Hit was the big play we needed at the time, but Ace gave us big play after big play when we needed a big play. I have 3 witnesses that I called his punt return for a TD, too.

Honorable Mentions:

Jadeveon Clowney - Clowney being Clowney

Connor Shaw - When we needed a big first down or a run. Connor stepped up and made the play. He finally let loose on some of the passes as well. I hope he can take this performance and build over the Summer for next season.

Dylan Thompson - Same as Shaw. When we needed a big play. He sat in there and fired it. We have a great battle for the starting position going on this off season, and I think both of these guys will push each other and only come back BETTER.

The Senior Class - THE WINNINGEST CLASS OF ALL TIME

EVERYONE RAISE YOUR GLASS TO ACE SANDERS

Michigan - Ace Sanders
Clemson - Dylan Thompson
Wofford - The Senior Class
Arky - Kenny Miles
Tenn - Marcus Lattimore
Florida - Jadeveon Clowney
LSU -
UGA - Damiere Byrd
Kentucky - The Whole Team
Mizzou - Ace Sanders
UAB - Marcus Lattimore/Jadeveon Clowney
ECU - Dylan Thompson
Vandy - Connor Shaw

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Last edited by cack; 01-03-2013 at 05:02 PM.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 35360615
BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to BigSteven34
Default Re: Cack's Toast Of The Game: Outback Bowl vs. Michigan

Here, here!
BigSteven34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

To Ace!
Old 01-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

The only possible pick for this game
Old 01-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

That last 1st down convertiion on the slant, was the play of the game IMO.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #6
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Another moderator needs to reset Cack's account. It's obvious it has been hacked, because the real Cack would never choose the person who was obvious for his toast of the game.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
cockattorney2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 397
cockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his combcockattorney2 is developing his comb
Send a message via AIM to cockattorney2

yes, that slant reminded me greatly of one to Alshon on a fourth down not long ago, though the game escapes me right now.
cockattorney2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #8
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockattorney2 View Post
yes, that slant reminded me greatly of one to Alshon on a fourth down not long ago, though the game escapes me right now.
I can see that play in my head, but I too cannot visualize who it was against. Clutch catch by Ace though. He is a big time.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

One more individual, I'd like to mention is Akeeme Auguste. He quietly had one of his best games.

Also, Damiere Byrd with that huge first TD grab. I believe that set the tone for this game.

Great toast Cack.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #10
Fish Tacos
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Fish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
I can see that play in my head, but I too cannot visualize who it was against. Clutch catch by Ace though. He is a big time.
it was at UGa 2 years ago. very similar play where we went for it on 4th in our end driving late in the game. honestly it was the same play just different players
Fish Tacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Ace should have been the player of the game. You got it right. Lots of big plays, lots of key plays, but he was the key player of the game IMO.
COCKYTALKIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
Ace should have been the player of the game. You got it right. Lots of big plays, lots of key plays, but he was the key player of the game IMO.
Ace was Outback bowl MVP and Jedeveon got ESPN Player of the Game.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
The Senior Class - THE WINNINGEST CLASS OF ALL TIME
Until next season...
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNGolf View Post
Until next season...
...to be continued.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #15
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPitra742002 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
One more individual, I'd like to mention is Akeeme Auguste. He quietly had one of his best games.

Also, Damiere Byrd with that huge first TD grab. I believe that set the tone for this game.

Great toast Cack.
U r kidding about aa right? He got torched for two touches

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #16
RiverCock84
Recruit

Male

RiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spurs

I agree with you on Ace, Cack. And I also have 3 witnesses that I called the punt return before the ball was kicked. Great game and Clowney for Heisman!
RiverCock84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra742002 View Post
U r kidding about aa right? He got torched for two touches
Yeah, they apparently saw something on film that they liked about AA. They KEPT throwing the ball at him. He may have finished with a lot of tackles and batted balls (guessing I don't really know), but that's only because they threw to him 100 times and he wiffed on 50% of those.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #18
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
Another moderator needs to reset Cack's account. It's obvious it has been hacked, because the real Cack would never choose the person who was obvious for his toast of the game.
Damned if I do ... damned if I don't

Old 01-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #19
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Good choice! I was surprised he wasn't the player of the game by the broadcasters. I mean that was a great play by clowney but ace had three touchdowns for pete's sake.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #20
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Agree. Re-watched the game last night and Ace make some crucial plays.

(yeah, I watched Clowney's hit about 20 times)