CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
The Bama series (0)
SEC Network "Take It
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
The Bama series
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 01-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24997962
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51
Default OB Bloomin' Onion

How does one go about acquiring one? Do you need to make a purchase?

Gapo
Old 01-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb
Default Re: OB Bloomin' Onion

*Offer valid for either a complimentary Bloomin' Onion® or Coconut Shrimp appetizer in conjunction with any purchase while supplies last. Selection of complimentary appetizer depends on the winning team at the 2013 Outback Bowl football game scheduled for 1/1/2013. The Bloomin' Onion® offer will be valid if the SEC wins and the Coconut Shrimp offer will be valid if the Big Ten wins. Limit one complimentary appetizer per table/per check. Offer valid for redemption at participating Outback Steakhouse® restaurants only on 1/2/2013 for lunch or dinner, dine-in or Curbside Take-Away® (not valid for online ordering). Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer and has no cash value. Offer subject to change. Prices and participation may vary.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb

A friend of mine went to the Outback on Two Notch about 15 minutes ago and said they're crazy packed, probably because of this. I really want my free bloomin' onion, but it's not worth the wait for me.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

The one here in Florence is packed. I didn't go on but rode by... Bunch of people waiting outside, and lot was completetly full. I love Outback, but its not worth a 2 hour wait.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
SouthernCock
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1120657
SouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I wasn't waiting two outa either me and the girl never got out of the car
SouthernCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Outback isn't worth a two hour wait, even if the bloomin onion is free.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

It always amazes me the length people will go to get something for free
Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #8
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

The one in Murrells Inlet was slammed! And their were Clempsun fans there. HAHA I walked by and said you're welcome for that!
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #9
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

"any purchase"...ok, I am heading up there to order my small coke and my free bloomin onion. the ones in GA are probably not as crowded.

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

My local Outback is open for lunch on a trial basis. Got mine then. Paid for tea; got an onion free.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 3683
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

You all realize that crap is like the most unhealthy thing ever, right? Its over a days worth of fat, sodium and about 2000 calories. The amount of saturated fat will practically kill you. Obesity and overweight are destroying this country. Who cares if it is free, you will pay for it more than you want to think in the future.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Hahah I tried to find an Outback close to my hotel in Tampa but nothing doing last night. today I had a 9.5 hour drive, so no Outback today either. Oh well, haha

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
gamecockgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #13
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Outback In Newport News is empty...got mine
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #14
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
You all realize that crap is like the most unhealthy thing ever, right? Its over a days worth of fat, sodium and about 2000 calories. The amount of saturated fat will practically kill you. Obesity and overweight are destroying this country. Who cares if it is free, you will pay for it more than you want to think in the future.
There are those of us who workout very regularly and maintain a very healthy diet. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 'cheat day'

In fact, it's encouraged by most trainers.
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #15
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #16
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Shut up vegan.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #17
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Got mine. Understand the health aspect, but its the principle of the thing.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #18
dirtycock
a one man wolfpack

Male

CockyCash: 1946
dirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his combdirtycock is developing his comb

At lunch I went in just before my wife to be seated separately so we could both enjoy a free blooming onion and tea. Sitting in different booths not communicating was like we didn't even know each other. Weird but really worth it!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Gamecockneal is correct. I worked at Outback for many years. There is unhealthy food and then there is the Bloomin' Onion. People really should not eat them. Plus, they're just not that great. The Coconut shrimp is a much higher quality menu item.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #20
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Buddy of mine said the one in Rock Hill ran out of onions, and people waited in line for well over an hour... They were more than slightly pissed..

And yeah... the Bloomin Onion is a cardiolgist's dream food!