CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Spurrier_Superior_On
18IsTheMan
b381l
Order 66
catdaddy66
Clowneygotcha
NinjaSven
GoldenSpur7
gadeneer1986
Looking ahead to UGA (3243)
My Observations Abou (2858)
Gurley lined up to t (1529)
Who else wants to se (1416)
Step back from the l (1364)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (1084)
How far do we fall.. (1052)
Shaq Roland (1032)
I Am Ashamed (956)
Shon Carson at KR (853)
I Am Ashamed
Seems like a lot of troll
2015 Commitment - Michael
Should be interesting in
How far do we fall...
Confused fan here. Why i
Step back from the ledge
Looking ahead to UGA
Gurley lined up to take U
Who else wants to see Con

Old 01-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Barrett Jones

Am I the only one who is annoyed by him?
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: Barrett Jones

Guess so.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

:crickets toothsucking:
Old 01-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
What about him annoys you?
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
garnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPit

uhhhhhh....wtfih?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
What about him annoys you?
His face. His haircut. His swag.

lol.

I don't know. ESPN is just in love with the guy.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit

Quote:

lol.

He seems pretty American to me. And there aint a d@mn thing wrong with that.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

no looks like a normal line men lol
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #9
GarnetLaw
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 3000
GarnetLaw is learning to peckGarnetLaw is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latt7more View Post
Amen to that
Old 01-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #10
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latt7more View Post
FWIW he's a pretty good OL as well. I believe he has started at 3 different spots on the OL for the Crimson Tide. And he is a 2 (maybe 3 idk) time All-American. That's probably why ESPN is on his jock.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
FWIW he's a pretty good OL as well. I believe he has started at 3 different spots on the OL for the Crimson Tide. And he is a 2 (maybe 3 idk) time All-American. That's probably why ESPN is on his jock.
Yeah allthe american freshman team. 3rd team all american as a soph. First team all american as a junior. Won the outland trophy. Has his both his under grad and masters. Carried a 4.0 through college sec acdemic athelete of the year fir 2011 and 2012. National academic athelet of tbe year this year.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Yeah allthe american freshman team. 3rd team all american as a soph. First team all american as a junior. Won the outland trophy. Has his both his under grad and masters. Carried a 4.0 through college sec acdemic athelete of the year fir 2011 and 2012. National academic athelet of tbe year this year.
Show off.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #13
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's

Male

CockyCash: 600
cocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPit

Quote:
Yes.

Next question.

ďOf course, itís a bit of a jump, isnít it? I mean, erÖ chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You donít think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say via banking or insurance?"
cocknblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #14
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 63000
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Damnit I thought this was going to be about the car auction, then I remembered that was Barrett Jackson.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #15
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

I dont like him. Nothing special about him. TJ does just as good of a job . Its like the Te'o deal they get on one player and just hype their NFL run!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #16
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

TIFWIW, but I know someone who has known Barrett's family for many years, and he says they're actually really nice people. Pretty well off, too, from the way he describes it. I haven't watched any of his interviews, so no opinion on if he comes off as annoying on camera.
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #17
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

What intrigues me is he is a good o lineman but seems me such a normal souther college kid. Doesn't look like be can play mean but he's a good one. His haircut is what is required to attend the University of Alabama.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #18
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

So in the day that we live in where it seems like a college football player gets arrested every day, you don't like a player that has a haircut and a face you don't like? That's logical.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #19
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

AJ McCarron's tattoo is cool

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #20
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:

lol.

I'll tell you what, I'll take several more just like him and we'll definitely be in the NC conversation next year. We're going to find out how good Johnny Dollar is next year since he loses a majority of his linemen from this year's team.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote