CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
Spurticus
bigdog2003
spareparts
Gyle41386
i29gman
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (4230)
Cunningham wants to (1062)
ESPN article on Clow (612)
Clemson Georgia Game (607)
Horseshoes has been (430)
Fumble party (336)
1964 World’s Fair (226)
New Led Zep releases (123)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (119)
Truly Inspiring (92)
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Davon Durant
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
ESPN article on Clowney -
Lattimore's return. An ar
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
2016 - Issac Nauta
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle

Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material
Default Manti Te'o's emotional interview with Katie

View the interview HERE.

5 most emotional questions:
A Sports Illustrated reporter] asked you “How did you meet her,” and you responded “We met just – she knew my cousin.” Later you told him you met at a USC game your sophomore year, that you were just friends then. Can you see why people would view this as, at worst a complete lie, and at best as incredibly misleading? For people feeling like they’re misled, that I’m sorry for. I wasn’t as forthcoming about it — but I didn’t lie. I never was asked, “did you see her in person?” Through the embarrassment and the fear of what people may think, I was committed to this person who I didn’t have the chance to meet and she all of a sudden died — that scared me. To avoid any further conversation I kind of wasn’t as forthcoming as I should have been.
Aren’t you splitting hairs here, Manti? Didn’t you say things that weren’t true, and isn’t that, in essence, lying?
I think the biggest lie that I’m sorry for is the lie I told my dad. When he asked me “Did you see her,” I said “Yes.”
You attempted a few times to talk to her through FaceTime, and you would see, basically, what, a black box, and she would say to you “I can see you, I don’t know why you can’t see me.” Didn’t you think that was a little weird? To be honest, no.
Are you that technologically challenged?
I would see a black screen and say I don’t know what’s wrong with your camera, but I can’t see you. I wasn’t paying attention, I guess.One of the theories making the rounds is that somehow you created this scenario to cover up your sexual orientation. Are you gay?
No, far from it. Faaaar from it. [audience laughs]
We actually looked at your phone bill and we did indeed see dozens of calls, a few lasted for hours, several hours. I understand you’d fall asleep with the phone next to you connected to this individual.It goes back to what my parents taught me, just always be there for somebody when they need help.
So you got home and on Christmas Day, Manti tells you what?Brian Te’o, father: Merry Christmas. [laughs]Ottilia Te’o, mother: It was a difficult conversation. It took him a while to finally say it, and he basically said, “Lennay’s alive.” And it was complete and utter shock. The reason I say that is because the belief in this person and the deception wasn’t just with Manti, it was our entire family. We had conversations with this person, so in our mind we had followed the same pattern as Manti.

_____
So he admits to one lie, but the rest is the gospel truth?

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Manti Te'o's emotional interview with Katie

Hmmm. Interesting
Old 01-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

All those phone calls were to another man....who sounded like a woman.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
cocky1982
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5298466
cocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurscocky1982 has earned his spurs

Dude is gay! Not that there is anything wrong with that.
cocky1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Manti Te'o has released 3 voicemails he claims he received from "Lennay Kekua" during the hoax -- in which Lennay comes off as a very jealous ... and very emotional person.

The first VM was supposedly left on Manti's phone right before she began her first round of chemotherapy for the fake cancer. During the call, Lennay says, "Just wanted to call you and keep you posted ... I miss you, I love you ... bye."

FYI -- TMZ has confirmed the person doing the voice of Lennay on the voicemails is Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #7
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I'm so sick of hearing about teo.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #8
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I'm so sick of hearing about teo.
Me too. I don't think dude is gay, I think he's crazy. Some people are just crazy, now lets move on.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #9
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

he go in so deep that he couldnt get out. i get that and know he will help others who have been scammed.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #10
BrInk
Banned

Male

BrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his claws

I'm ready to see what South Park does with this...
BrInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #11
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Shes 55 ... I'd still hit it
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrInk View Post
I'm ready to see what South Park does with this...
Exactly. Shits gonna be hilarious