CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
JaxcockFL
doubledribble
SMOTFS86
B-G
GregoryHouse
The Yancey
crowcutta
Regalcock
2014 Subway Classic: (2216)
Props to Eric Hyman. (1769)
Former Gamecock root (1530)
Franks boy's are pla (1465)
Has the window close (814)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Bruce!!! (714)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (663)
Kentucky is dominati (619)
Question for those w (551)
Franks boy's are playing
Decommitment from Texas A
My early Monday dinner .
The Vent and Coaching cha
Has the window closed for
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
UFC Fight Night 58: Lyota

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite
Justice Cunningham 64 31.84%
Patrick Dimarco 137 68.16%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Justice Cunningham vs Patrick Dimarco

Welcome to the

Cockytalk Favorite Player (2000 and current) Round 1 part 1

Use this thread to make your argument for who is your favorite player between Justice Cunningham and Patrick Dimarco

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182821
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Welcome to the

Cockytalk Favorite Player (2000 and current) Round 1 part 1

Use this thread to make your argument for who is your favorite player between Justice Dimarco and Patrick Cunningham
Who in the hell is Patrick Cunningham?
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Justice Cunningham vs Patrick Dimarco

lol, good catch, i got it right in the poll at least!

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
RMCUSC
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 400
RMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his combRMCUSC is developing his comb

wow, another really tough one.
.....can I vote Both
RMCUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Justice needs to be served
Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
Go Cocks 29
Hall of Famer

Male

CockyCash: 200
Go Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPit

the catches he made this year put justice over the top for me...
the one where he got popped in the mouth and held it for the first down...
the one where he changed shoulders and caught it with his finger tips going down the middle...
Old 01-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
kosimpsononthestop
4-Star

Male

kosimpsononthestop has earned his spurskosimpsononthestop has earned his spurskosimpsononthestop has earned his spurskosimpsononthestop has earned his spurskosimpsononthestop has earned his spurskosimpsononthestop has earned his spurs

I don't hear Dimarco bashing the university.... easy vote.
kosimpsononthestop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
Go Cocks 29
Hall of Famer

Male

Go Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosimpsononthestop View Post
I don't hear Dimarco bashing the university.... easy vote.

valid point
Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #9
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Justice Cunningham vs Patrick Dimarco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cocks 29 View Post
valid point
The salt tablet was totally stupid. I am certain that was what Justice was saying. He may have not understood the salt pill being a legal matter with USC. He could have just eaten lots of table salt with Gator ade. He is a good guy and will play on Sunday.
Patrick just seems like the best guy. He is not a typical football player like Justice. He probably had to work harder to be noticed. I recall he was not recruited by many schools. I am glad he is still helping out as a team player at KC. I do not think Patrick was drafted. Justice will be drafted and get a spot.
You have to love a guy like Patrick so he gets my vote. Both of these guys are super.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

i voted for justice. i think he is one of the most under utilized players ever at usc. that vanderbilt catch did it for me
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #11
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

I met Patrick in Omaha the year of our 2nd baseball championship . We played a few hands of cards together !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Somebody's got too much free time. Could these be combined in some way or moved to another forum? Most of the first page is covered with threads nobody much is poating to.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
Somebody's got too much free time. Could these be combined in some way or moved to another forum? Most of the first page is covered with threads nobody much is poating to.
if they arent posted in, they will move off the front page, its the off season dude, not much news going on as far as gamecock football

Old 01-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #14
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Voted for Patrick DiMarco in this one.
Justice came into his own as a solid TE this year. Patrick DiMarco gave
us four good / solid seasons, and was an underused FB in my opinion. Dude
had all kinds of heart.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #15
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Wow this is a tough one.

Have to go with Dimarco
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Guys like this seems to be the key to fielding good football teams, don't they?
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #17
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Had to go with Pat on this one...guy had guts and was one of the best blocking backs we have ever had...he gave everything and was a "bruiser". Justice was the man too...made some huge catches this year but didn't contribute as much as Pat did

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #18
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

I will say this...Justice Cunningham saved our season before it really started when he made the catch against Vanderbilt. If he hadn't made that catch and swing momentum back to us, IDK if we would've won that game.

I vote Justice in this one but Dimarco is a model student athlete and was a great Gamecock
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #19
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

i know latti got hurt but there is a reason he has 1200 yds his freshmen year and his name is pat dimarco
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #20
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Vote has to go to Pat Demarco. Who else would have led my high school team to its first ever 6A state championship game? He played Defensive End, returned kicks, played wildcat qb, and some WR.

I also met him at the gym one day. I was wearing a gamecock shirt and he came and talked to me. Great guy
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote