CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurrier_Superior_On
18IsTheMan
Clowneygotcha
Order 66
gadeneer1986
GoldenSpur7
catdaddy66
eatlighting
GH
TAFC 5 1981
Looking ahead to UGA (2698)
My Observations Abou (2573)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1920)
Gurley lined up to t (1331)
Step back from the l (1295)
Who else wants to se (1272)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (941)
How far do we fall.. (906)
Shaq Roland (862)
Shon Carson at KR (790)
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
I Am Ashamed
UFC 177: TJ Dillishaw vs
Recruiting Question
Predict the Season (After
ECU
2015 Commitment - Michael
Confused fan here. Why i
Plugging Holes W/Recruiti
David Williams??

Old 01-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Jmansour333
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Jmansour333 has feathers coming inJmansour333 has feathers coming in
Default Least Favorite Coach!

Survey asks: who is your least favorite coach in college football, could face SC or not. I'll start: FU Muschampp! I just read an article about him and flipping recruits, and they mentioned Rolin. I don't like his attitude or demeanor: he is entirely a bad role model. Who is yours?
Jmansour333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: Least Favorite Coach!

Lane Kiffin..................any questions ?
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #3
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Assuming Dabo is a given?

Kiffin
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Urban
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Kiffin for sure.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #6
Jleo
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Lane Kiffin..................any questions ?

Nope. Only question is who's next.

For me:

2. Urban Meyer : Quits for "health" reasons, takes next best offer, Florida tanks. Surrrrre he didn't see it coming and jump ship.

3. Bobby Petrino : Screws his own family over. Screw over a football program? NO. PROBLEM. Screw 'em ALL.

4. Nick Saban : just reeks of used car salesman.

Dabo is too retarded to dislike. I love that guy.

Jleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Kiffin/Dabo only question is who is third. I guess Bo Pelini would be third off the top of my head.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Saban and Kiffin and dumbo
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmansour333 View Post
Survey asks: who is your least favorite coach in college football, could face SC or not. I'll start: FU Muschampp! I just read an article about him and flipping recruits, and they mentioned Rolin. I don't like his attitude or demeanor: he is entirely a bad role model. Who is yours?
Check out GCC. There is a huge current thread about Rolin flipping. I read the same story today about Muschamp flipping kids. I had not given him any thought before today. He is up there with Kiffen, Dabo, and Bo at this time.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Kiffin by a long shot at #1, muschamp, urban, pelini, and tuberville

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #11
CBSpur
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 375
CBSpur has hatched from the shell

Dabo, but I mean according to clemson its is just great passion and energy to pick up a tv reporter and say your a national championship team after the chick-fil-a bowl... So other than him muschamp, Brian Kelly, Urban, and Kiffin
CBSpur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Kiffin and Pelini are tied. I think I'm in the minority here but I can't stand James Franklin... Flat out don't like him.

Dabo doesn't count because he's not really a coach and, well, I almost feel sorry for him
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleo View Post
Nope. Only question is who's next.

For me:

2. Urban Meyer : Quits for "health" reasons, takes next best offer, Florida tanks. Surrrrre he didn't see it coming and jump ship.

3. Bobby Petrino : Screws his own family over. Screw over a football program? NO. PROBLEM. Screw 'em ALL.

4. Nick Saban : just reeks of used car salesman.

Dabo is too retarded to dislike. I love that guy.
How so? Strikes me as a straight up, hard-nosed, disciplinarian, CEO-type head coach who lets the Bama program and his winning bring in the star recruits.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #14
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Lame Kitten, for sure.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #15
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
Kiffin/Dabo only question is who is third. I guess Bo Pelini would be third off the top of my head.
You peeked at MY list!
Old 01-31-2013, 10:57 PM   #16
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Abo is #1 (but that would be true for anyone else with his current job.)

Then hands down it's Lame Kitten. He is really a manifestation of all that is scummy about college football and recruiting. For Pete's sake, he brought whoring to bUTtchug.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #17
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Kiffin.... Muschamp is up there too.... Urban is a POS... Always will root against him
Old 01-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #18
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

By conference:
ACC: Dabby
P12: Kiff
SEC: Muschump
B12: Stoops
B1G: Urb
BE: Don't take seriously.
GoldenSpur7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #19
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacitynate View Post
By conference:
ACC: Dabby
P12: Kiff
SEC: Muschump
B12: Stoops
B1G: Urb
BE: Don't take seriously.
Tuberville in the big east

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 PM   #20
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Can't stand Miles' arrogant ass.
b381l is online now   Reply With Quote