CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
cocky-K
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1562)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1503)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1409)
Defense not an issue (1241)
Cack's Toast of the (912)
Legitimate, Unbiased (844)
I guess we don't get (844)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (824)
Antonio Allen vs Als (544)
Defense not an issue....
Christian Walker called u
Celebrity Guest Picker...
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
Let's talk about Maty Mau
why we're in this positio
open discussion of this t
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud

Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons
Default 3 game mini pack guess

Which way you think it gets split? I believe they always leave clemson out, so.....

garnet pack-
NC
VANDY
Miss St.

Black-
FLA
Kentucky
Coastal

Whatcha think?
RbrewDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: 3 game mini pack guess

Clemson was on the mini pack in 2011.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons

If clemson is on:

Coastal Kentucky Clemson

FlA NC VANDY
RbrewDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Who the hell wants to watch us shred coastal?
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I hope NC and Clem go on the same one. I want to go to both of those and decided against season tickets this year.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post

Me! I want to see us shred anybody
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
Coastal grad here.... I hate that yankee infested school with a passion. Just a bunch of people from NewYork, Ohio, and New Jersey who make is miserable for everyone. I will be watching the massacre. There is zero reason the Gamecocks cant hang 70
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I hope NC and Clem go on the same one. I want to go to both of those and decided against season tickets this year.
They are not going to put two ooc games in one pack, unless one is coastal.

It will probably go something like this:

Kentucky/Vandy, Coastal, Clemson.

UNC, Vandy/Kentucky, Florida/Miss St.

They will leave out the conference game that they think will have the easiest time selling single game tickets. That will probably be Florida.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #9
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I can't stand Coastal. One of my friends from Furman invited me to a game down there (CCU vs Furman). CC has no class at all. Never seen so many beer bottles in my life. And on third down they had this obnoxious noise from the speakers. Terrible fans.

I've also heard that its a huge party school. and so many yankees.!
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #10
WestAshleyCock
Walk On

Male

WestAshleyCock has hatched from the shell

My wife and I are Charleston Southern alumni and ventured to Coastal for the 2006 game. I have never in my life come across a more overall rude and disrespectful bunch of football fans in my life. It got so bad that on more than one occasion I had to physically restrain my son just on the way from the parking lot to the stadium. After that we swore we would never go there for a game again.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
-Thomas Jefferson
WestAshleyCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #11
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

I'll enjoy seeing their billionare coach get whipped
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #12
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material

No way to know
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Florida will probably be left out, like UGA was last year.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

It feels nice having free season tickets for the next 3 years :) Then it'll be GC donation time
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #15
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

any update or insight when these will be released?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBigSpur View Post
It feels nice having free season tickets for the next 3 years :) Then it'll be GC donation time
Must be nice ! My bill was over $3500 this year!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I will go ahead and get on the limb to say Vandy will be a bigger ticket than usual. Wouldn't surprise me to see them on the bubble of Preseason top 25, maybe even getting down to number 23 or so. Florida will also likely be a game that stands alone. I think it would be this:

Kentucky, Coastal, Clemson.

UNC, Vandy, Miss St.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #18
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
I will go ahead and get on the limb to say Vandy will be a bigger ticket than usual. Wouldn't surprise me to see them on the bubble of Preseason top 25, maybe even getting down to number 23 or so. Florida will also likely be a game that stands alone. I think it would be this:

Kentucky, Coastal, Clemson.

UNC, Vandy, Miss St.
That one's appealing.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbrewDawg View Post
any update or insight when these will be released?
They're usually released in late July or early August I believe. It's after the GCC has their first pick of all ticket options.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #20
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

We will have all that information in August.

The point of the 3 game packs is to sell off the season tickets nobody wanted, giving those who can't afford season tickets, but still want to go to more than one game, a chance to buy tickets to three games all at once. They leave off the game that they think will be the easiest to sell single game tickets for. They also pair the FCS game with a big game like Clemson, to get as many of those tickets out.

With that being said, it will probably be as follows:

Kentucky, Florida, Coastal.

Vandy, Miss State, Clemson.

Last edited by uscsandstorm85; 05-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
uscsandstorm85 is offline   Reply With Quote