CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
GH
75CarolinaFan
Gamecocks1137
JoeMorrisonLives
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
johnnyb
b381l
Welcome to Moe's (558)
Jay Paterno Attempts (487)
help with army insig (208)
Hercules - review (206)
I'm a grand godfathe (116)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (44)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (19)
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Help Give Cocky a Home
Name a Gamecock
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Good Article for those co
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
college football match up
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 - Mon Denson
Coach's media golf press

Old 02-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit
Default JBJ in top 100 prospects

JBJ is one of six Redsox players that made the top 100. He is currently #32.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/ar...s_bos&c_id=bos
Old 02-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit
Default Re: JBJ in top 100 prospects

More stuff:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb
Old 02-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

JBJ will get a call up at the end of the year or sooner if the Sox have any injuries in the outfield.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon View Post
JBJ will get a call up at the end of the year or sooner if the Sox have any injuries in the outfield.
I agree. He seems to be high on the RedSox's radar and if this season is anything like the last two or three...Ellisbury will get injured. I'm a huge Boston fan and there is nothing more I would love to see is JBJ standing in Center Field of Fenway.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Good for him.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Solid prospect from an elite college baseball program.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Would love to see him called up also. It's been a few years so he should be called up. He's definitely talented enough.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
cocky2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 100796
cocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervouscocky2007 is making other chickens nervous

Yeah, he should be at least a September call-up this year.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=bradle000jac
cocky2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
darthtripous
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
darthtripous has earned his spursdarthtripous has earned his spursdarthtripous has earned his spursdarthtripous has earned his spursdarthtripous has earned his spursdarthtripous has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockGuardsman View Post
I agree. He seems to be high on the RedSox's radar and if this season is anything like the last two or three...Ellisbury will get injured. I'm a huge Boston fan and there is nothing more I would love to see is JBJ standing in Center Field of Fenway.
I'm a big Sox fan too. The last game I saw in Fenway was 07. I want to see Jackie play again. The last time I saw Jackie play was the final out in the CWS.

Last edited by darthtripous; 02-03-2013 at 04:13 PM.
darthtripous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

He was at a meet and greet last week for the Drive here in Greenville. I was 3rd in line and got him to sign one of my Carolina hats.

The other guys were wearing Greenville Drive shirts, but he was wearing a garnet polo with the block C on the sleeve.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote