CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GamecockGuardsman
SMOTFS86
robgusc76
Spurticus
sflgc
2000grad
mick66
usc90grad
Football, PHD
Cockypantherfan
Connor to be backup? (2559)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1080)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (881)
Carolina ranked #21 (852)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (692)
Most Impactful Peopl (454)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (445)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (421)
Marcus coming home (371)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (351)
Connor to start against R
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
Temple sporting a 20 poin
Connor to be backup?
The Vent and Coaching cha
Players to The Draft
Carolina ranked #21 prese
Greatest Gamecock Players
Marcus coming home
Gotta get Agent 0 going

Old 02-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default student section chants in college basketball..

these are getting out of hand

I just heard the maryland students say "mason swallows" over and over

thats uncalled for

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: student section chants in college basketball..

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post

thats uncalled for
What if he does though?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
M.C.

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
What if he does though?
lol man that made me laugh but do you see what im saying?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
Cocknfire55
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 244
Cocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot material

Quote:

thats uncalled for
Is it uncouth? Yeah. But is it hilarious? Hell yeah it is. I think the grandma chants I saw a thread about before crossed the line.
Cocknfire55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #5
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Make your arena so loud and obnoxious that teams fear to go there. When I was at Upstate our student section even though it was about the same 20 people every game we were notorious for being obnoxious, can't remember the number of times players wanted to jump the scorer's table or their bench from some of things that were said. There was a couple of times a few crossed the line one guy went on about the opposing coach's wife, that's over the line. Coaches and players are fine targets not family members. One of the best moments was when I believe it was Lipscomb or ETSU one of their players dated a girl from Upstate and we just yelled her name over and over again his expression was priceless.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
Sir Cuss
Two Deep

Female

CockyCash: 500
Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

There are kids at those games. It got out of hand even more when they chanted "F**k Duke". We get it; you don't like Duke - and you're not smart enough to come up with a better chant. But come on. Kids don't need to hear that stuff.

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

No different than what is chanted at football games, you can just hear it better at basketball games.
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #8
M.C.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks and Canes View Post
No different than what is chanted at football games, you can just hear it better at basketball games.
well its the same if you have kids around you in the stands

Old 02-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

They're great

Adds to the atmosphere.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #10
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

Quote:
well its the same if you have kids around you in the stands
Then don't bring your kids to a college game. Problem solved.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #11
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I guess this is out the window. All of those holier than thou attitudes are against cussing even in the slightest degree I guess GO! FIGHT! WIN! KICK ASS! is gone.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #12
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

It's Maryland. Remember what they did to JJ Reddick when he played?
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #13
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 View Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 View Post
And they clearly got in his head since he cried about it to ESPN
Old 02-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #15
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

it was rather annoying during the game tonight.
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

It's the generation, it wasn't a very good one.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #17
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

My friends and I were flipped off and/or cussed a many times at Coastal. We used to stand on the baseline, under the rim so it got very personal during free throws. We'd give it to and get it back from the refs too.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #18
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks and Canes View Post
And they clearly got in his head since he cried about it to ESPN
Didn't get in it too well, he had at least 25 points that night.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #19
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:

thats uncalled for
Part of the game. WHats the difference between a student section chanting it, and his friends calling him "gay"? I promise you, even though he's probably straight, his friends have joked about it before. I know we all have joked about it with our friends

As long as you stay away from dead grandmothers and stuff like that, its part of playing on the road.
robgusc76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #20
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

The Steve Kerr thing was the worst.