CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ReadR00ster
A. Pilgrim
Regalcock
thekob
NineInchSpurs
jrussjr
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
B-G
CCC
Davis dinged up agai (2453)
ECU fan here (1791)
Freaky Coincidence o (1542)
New Photos by Travis (1322)
Defensive stand-arou (1187)
For the love of God! (1086)
Quarles is a Colt! (941)
Hatin' Ass Spurrier (652)
Wake Forest recruiti (576)
Winston (571)
Making the Trip to Kentuc
2014-15 Premier League se
New Photos by Travis Bell
Brad Guzan
Well, as it turns out, we
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Winston
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
SOS: No QB controversy

Old 02-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit
Default Rome total War II

Anyone play the first one/excited about the second one like i am?
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Rome total War II

My heart stopped when I read the title.

I didn't even know there was a new one coming out. I played RTW to death (Literally)
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I have played the first one.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
GoonSquad
Recruitnik

Male

CockyCash: 21400
GoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot material

Can't wait.
GoonSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

From what I've read the new one is going to have amazing features such as commanders giving speeches and you being able to see their mouths move. Also the navy will play a huge role and you will be able to conquer poorly defended naval cities with just navy. Sounds sick.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:07 AM   #6
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

I loved the first one. Played it for a long time. And still play it sometimes. I've also played all the new total war games. And haven't liked them as much. I hope Rome 2 is good.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #7
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

can anyone recommend a recent game thats similar to Rome:TW? i've been looking for one to play. I'm thinking Age of Empires 3, Medieval 2 or King Arthur.

http://www.10topten.com/2012/03/best...gy-games-2012/

i used to play Warcraft but never got into Star Craft, not sure i want to jump on it this late in the game and i'm not a big fan of futuristic game play, i'd rather play something with some historic relevance.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
can anyone recommend a recent game thats similar to Rome:TW? i've been looking for one to play. I'm thinking Age of Empires 3, Medieval 2 or King Arthur.

http://www.10topten.com/2012/03/best...gy-games-2012/

i used to play Warcraft but never got into Star Craft, not sure i want to jump on it this late in the game and i'm not a big fan of futuristic game play, i'd rather play something with some historic relevance.
There is a game almost exactly like Rome total war. But set in world war two. It's a bit older now. But its called war leaders clash of nations. You control any of the major powers during the war. Control their goverment and everything. Then micromanage the battles with thounds of soldiers. It got bad reviews for being glitchy. But I have it and its actually pretty good.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I haven't played Age of empires III yet but I played Age of empires II like crazy when it first came out in 99. But I wouldn't really say Age of empires is "like" RTW
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #10
GoonSquad
Recruitnik

Male

CockyCash: 21400
GoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot material

Rome 2 Total War release date is set for September 3rd. Pre-order to receive the Greek City-States expansion pack free.

I am very excited for this total war, as I have been for all since I began playing the first Rome Total War
GoonSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #11
DawginCola
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
DawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPit

So MF'n pumped for this.
DawginCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #12
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I wonder what the ratio between real time and turn based will be. I never really cared very much for RTS but love TBS games.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

downloading now.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #14
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

CockyCash: 500
StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

Is there anywhere that you can download Rome Total War or Rome Total War II? Possibly for free?
StretfordEnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #15
TheLoudOne
Walk On

Male

TheLoudOne has hatched from the shell

Playing RTW as we speak

I want it so bad
TheLoudOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
TheLoudOne
Walk On

Male

yes
Old 09-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #17
TheLoudOne
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretfordEnd View Post
Is there anywhere that you can download Rome Total War or Rome Total War II? Possibly for free?
you could always be a pirate.... if your picking up what i'm throwing down
Old 09-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #18
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

Time to swing my sword. #MikeLeachThings
StretfordEnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #19
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoudOne View Post
you could always be a pirate.... if your picking up what i'm throwing down
if you were going to do that you'd need a pretty big bay.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #20
The O.G.
Banned

Male

The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

I need to get my gaming computer fixed! I've played every TW game, and its killing me not to play Rome II!
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote