CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
taylorssc
kingoftheroost
GarnetSwarm1990
USCNowAndForever
I Bleed Garnet
Key for 2015 defense (1233)
Skai Moore out for U (993)
Women's Team Ranked (656)
Troubles in Tigertow (597)
Lebron makes Clevela (554)
TN game weather (495)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (400)
Cockaboose Video (393)
Who is your favorite (320)
Marvel releases movi (188)
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
Tennessee - South Carolin
Uniforms for Tenn
Michigan AD Dave Brandon
We're going to the NCAA T
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Who is your favorite play
TN game weather
USC Heritage Banner
Cockaboose Video

Old 02-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1106
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons
Default Lattimore Pulls off The Impossible

More Lattimore content for you guys. Sounds promising for him, dude has put on 20 lbs of muscle

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rehab/1930751/
Old 02-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1072
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Lattimore Pulls off The Impossible

Marcus is one of a kind as we all know. This just proves us right again.

20 pounds of muscle...Good grief!
Old 02-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

I'd like to see Lat21's training and diet program.

I would probably puss out within the first three weeks but I am interested.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
I'd like to see Lat21's training and diet program.

I would probably puss out within the first three weeks but I am interested.
i was thinking the same thing, heck i would probably injure myself doing what he is doing to rehab from an injury
Old 02-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #5
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ill-be-shocked

Here's another article
Old 02-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

wow. outsiders are going to claim testoserone.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

So Happy Latti was/is a Gamecock
Old 02-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #8
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

that is impressive. Nothing but the best for an excellent player and an even better man.

Last edited by jch81; 02-23-2013 at 05:45 PM.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #9
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

THREE months ahead of schedule. Insane. Crazy. Inspirational!!
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
hubbarjm
Count of Monte Fisto

Male

CockyCash: 200
hubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talons

Yeah I heard some rumblings about Peterson and possible PED use to get back so quickly, I hope it's all not true.

I still struggle with idea of if these drugs can help a player return from a catastrophic injury why aren't they "legal". I mean it's not anabolic steroid usage and these players are injured why are they not allowed to get the best medical treatment on the planet?

I mean the thing Kobe did in Germany (with his knee) a lot of guys have done since. I don't understand why the Association or League hasn't clarified on which drugs actually heal the body quicker and are not performance based.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #11
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Sounds like the best is yet to come for Marcus.

Btw, he had some really impressive things to say about DT17 and BW over the weekend
Old 02-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #12
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

20 pounds of muscle? He's going to be like trying to tackle a fire hydrant
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #13
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbarjm View Post
Yeah I heard some rumblings about Peterson and possible PED use to get back so quickly, I hope it's all not true.

I still struggle with idea of if these drugs can help a player return from a catastrophic injury why aren't they "legal". I mean it's not anabolic steroid usage and these players are injured why are they not allowed to get the best medical treatment on the planet?

I mean the thing Kobe did in Germany (with his knee) a lot of guys have done since. I don't understand why the Association or League hasn't clarified on which drugs actually heal the body quicker and are not performance based.
That is an interesting thought.

I have not seen much about the benefit to risk of most of these substances that are banned and it also seems like there is no separation of the performance enhancing drugs (umbrella), steroids, illegal drugs and the substances that help athletes recover quicker - at least not under the testing standards.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #14
hubbarjm
Count of Monte Fisto

Male

CockyCash: 200
hubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talons

Yeah I'm not saying steroids should be legal but, it's time for someone to classify which drugs/treatments just speed up recovery without performance increase (I guess thats part of the issue some players do whatever they want while others do it the right way).

I mean why can't everyone go get there blood put in a centrifuge and enriched or whatever the hell Kobe did to turn his knee into 28 year olds again. It seems like a no brainer.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Like I said once before: It wasn't Latti's strong legs and broad shoulders that carried us to national prominence. It was his heart.

Please join me as we salute Gamecock-for-life Marcus Lattimore whose heart gave us the strength to take that first step on our journey.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #16
Mt. Lattimore
At the Top

Male

Mt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot materialMt. Lattimore is USC mascot material

Marcus is media savvy.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
What's that stuff claimed to be used by Bama players? Deer Antler juice? We all know better than that. Too bad people always have to assume it's PED's and not just motivation.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #18
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Anyone know how I can hear his interview from Inside The Roost?
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #19
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbarjm View Post

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it, if a player is using it to recover from an injury.There should be some type of 'window' of time where he can be tested before he takes the field, so his system is clean then.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #20
RAVEN
Banned

Male

RAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his clawsRAVEN is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post

doesnt matter what the media or opposing fans think... if a doctor prescribes lattimore growth hormones to stimulate muscle, bone and ligament growth, it's perfectly legal. it's actually good if he is going that route. i'm all for it.

GO LATTIMORE!!!!

RAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote