CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
ertman420
CoverTwo
Lalli25
MWard
SAETerrier
JerseyBird
Jethro Beaver
Victor Hampton Arres (1829)
What type of snake i (821)
response from charte (789)
how has more ESPN an (557)
Gamecock Legacy recr (374)
Attendance next seas (364)
purchasing football (257)
Honeymoon recommenda (201)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (139)
$15 home AC (134)
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
how has more ESPN anounce
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4
Larenz Bryant update?
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
response from charter abo
Kelcy and Vic questioned
A'ja Wilson
Gamecock Legacy recruits/

Old 12-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default **USC vs. Boise State GAME Thread**

No information up yet on this game tonight. I do know it's at 9pm EST on ESPN2. I'll post more as the day goes on.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Boise State GAME Thread**

From what I see on ESPNU we either play at 4:30 or later tonight at 11:30. I think we play at 11:30 tonight.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
No information up yet on this game tonight. I do know it's at 9pm EST on ESPN2. I'll post more as the day goes on.
My info is all messed up on my tv. It's showing LIVE tonight at 11:30 on ESPNU and showing LIVE tonight at 9pm on ESPN2. I guess if you know then it's at 9.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Ah, just noticed, ESPNU games are consolation games. The first semi-final is at 4:30 on ESPNU though.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Just said during consolation game that we play the late semi-final so yeah we play at 9 on ESPN2.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 46943
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Rebel4ever got that Diamond Head Classic info surrounded!

Old 12-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #7
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Where's the typical info? Have we ever played Boise in basketball before?

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Ok I'm looking forward to this game tonight .. Go cocks

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I thought we had no chance last night, only to be proven wrong. Let's get it done again fellas!
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #10
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 702
Todd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talonsTodd803 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Where's the typical info? Have we ever played Boise in basketball before?
It is now posted here - http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...122313aac.html

First Meeting between the schools.

Date: Monday, Dec. 23, 2013
Tipoff: 9 p.m. ET
Arena: Stan Sheriff Center (10,300)
Series: First Meeting
Last Meeting: N/A
Broadcast: ESPN2
Talent: Roxy Bernstein (pxp), Miles Simon (analyst)
Radio: Gamecock Radio Network/107.5 The Game in Columbia
Sirius: N/A; XM: N/A
Talent: Andy Demetra (pxp), Casey Manning (analyst)
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Rebel4ever got that Diamond Head Classic info surrounded!

That's Charter Communications for you!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

How sweet would it be to win this tournament? Oh man, would make the sting of those bad and close losses disappear and put some hardware, albeit small but big for our program, in the trophy case.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Oh yeah... 3-6 here we come.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Oh yeah... 3-6 here we come.
Come on dude, got to have faith in our young guys eventually, start now man.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #15
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
How sweet would it be to win this tournament? Oh man, would make the sting of those bad and close losses disappear and put some hardware, albeit small but big for our program, in the trophy case.
I dont think the SC Upstate loss will disappear lol

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #16
jcausc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 971
jcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spurs

we are 6 point underdogs in this game.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #17
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Read through the last game thread...
Old 12-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

St. Mary's beat Boise on Dec 14. Means nothing but just thought I would bring it up. Also, had no idea we gave St Mar's ther 1st loss of the season.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #19
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 750500
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
He's doing the anit-jinx. He did it in last night's thread too, and I told him he should do it again tonight.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #20
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

CockyCash: 500
SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

I'm ready were taking home the hardware
SC Tag is offline   Reply With Quote