CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
sanford
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
El Cid Ranger
b381l
cocksmith1or11
Order 66
Backup QB competitio (2762)
2014 Preseason USA T (1294)
Anyone heard anythin (913)
Ranking the SEC Fema (824)
Future Non-Conferenc (653)
Spurrier on the cove (445)
What Would You Do? (411)
Ranking the SEC scho (327)
Kewl video (282)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (240)
Elcid99
Tupelo Honey Cafe
Cheap jersey and very nic
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Future Non-Conference Sch
Anyone heard anything abo
2015 - Albert Huggins
Re-Airing South Carolina
An Aggies View of the Mat
What ever happened to Phi

Old 01-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default **OSU vs. Clemson GAME Thread**

I thought maybe me starting a game thread for this matchup might help.

Here is some information from the Ohio State website...if you want any info from the Clemson website, well you can just go find it yourself...LOL

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...010314aaa.html
Old 01-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #2
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107787138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Default Re: **OSU vs. Clemson GAME Thread**

I don't see either team stopping each other.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

OSU .. 70
CU .. 33
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #4
scfanz
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPit

OSU 42
Taterville 24
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Well I've been wrong on my last two picks (Baylor and Bama blowout) So i'm guessing it will be a 10-7 game.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

screw Clemson and their backdoor BCS game
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:44 PM   #7
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
Anytime they say BCS, just tell them "contractual obligation"

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:58 PM   #8
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
That's how I feel about it, too. I want the Buckeyes to show Clemson that they were unworthy of a BCS spot. It pains me to write that though because I do not like the Buckeyes.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #9
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
I don't see either team stopping each other.
That is a pretty safe bet. I'm thinking we will see a score similar to the TAMU-Duke game.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #10
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

OSU's pass defense is rated something like 103rd in the country. If Clemson O-line can get the job done, especially with OSU having a DE suspended, I can see Clemson blowing them out through their passing game alone. The OSU QB isn't that great a passer, so Clemson will try to load the box and make him throw it. If I were betting $, my $ would be on Clemson in this one.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #11
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
OSU's pass defense is rated something like 103rd in the country. If Clemson O-line can get the job done, especially with OSU having a DE suspended, I can see Clemson blowing them out through their passing game alone. The OSU QB isn't that great a passer, so Clemson will try to load the box and make him throw it. If I were betting $, my $ would be on Clemson in this one.
On the flip side, OSU is great at running the football. They need to have success in that facet and limit the amount of possessions that Boyd and the Tigers have. That, and pray that their defense can make the big stops. Nonetheless, you bring up some great points.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 220685
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

West Virginia just scored again.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #13
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
West Virginia just scored again.
And again. Fancy that.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #14
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

Maybe after this bowl game we can start saying, "Ohio State just scored again".
Old 01-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #15
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Ohio State won't disappoint.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #16
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

OSU-45
CU-35
Old 01-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #17
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Hate both teams, but in this case go Buckeyes. Hope Miller tears the taters a new one.
markymark550 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #18
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Anytime they say BCS, just tell them "contractual obligation"
Exactly, Clemons in a BCS bowl. I know what the B and the S stand for.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #19
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

I'm torn, I'll admit. I don't like Clemson winning but I really wouldn't mind if they did cause that would push up even higher in the final polls. Possibly top 5 with all the upsets?
Old 01-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #20
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSven View Post
That's how I feel about it, too. I want the Buckeyes to show Clemson that they were unworthy of a BCS spot. It pains me to write that though because I do not like the Buckeyes.
I cant stand OSU either. I guess I would say my #2 team is PSU, so I cant stand OSU and it pains me too that I even have to pick a winner, but to hell with Clemson
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote