CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
Thenardier
SanAntonioCock
Spurticus
MACXIMVS
Bobby Boucher
rdwylie
JerseyBird
COCKYWOOD
b381l
Sindarius Thornwell (976)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (701)
Well gameday just go (500)
Happy Birthday, Coac (450)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (398)
Your most famous twi (331)
Unsung Hero (256)
South Carolina @ Aub (251)
Softball takes final (158)
Athlon Ranks the SEC (150)
Athlon Ranks the SEC's QB
17 Ridiculous Kitchen Gad
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
MLB 14: The Show (PS4)
Season Rankings Thread...
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Connor Mitch
Burger Kings angry whoppe
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i

Old 01-03-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Legalman72
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 19477065
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Cute Bama Momma Goes Bonkers on OU Student

SIAP

And wait for the payoff!

Old 01-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cute Bama Momma Goes Bonkers on OU Student

Wow that was funny as hell. Wonder if they locked her up for assault. Very well could have.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Bahahaha. I wish we could have heard what she was saying.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

If there is a more embarrassingly unhinged fan base than Bama I have never seen one...and that's saying something.

Her husband is lucky those Oklahoma fans took pity on them. You jump into my crowd with your legs kicking like that and I'll put a stop to it. I don't care how 'cute' you think you look.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #5
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Wow. Just getting around to watching some of these Iron Bowl reactions. These Bama fans should be on suicide watch. Especially if Nick Saban leaves.

I hope the lady in the video above got tossed from the game at least.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #6
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit

Passion
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
kokocock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 400
kokocock has feathers coming inkokocock has feathers coming in

jail
kokocock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:45 PM   #8
scfanz
Starter

Male

scfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPit

Drunk and stupid equals jail time.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #9
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

My kind of woman, drunk & feisty.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Alcohol is a helluva drug

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:03 PM   #11
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

I'd hit that
Old 01-03-2014, 04:29 PM   #12
35-21
Tons-A-Fun

Male

35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post
I'd hit that
That's what she said.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #13
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

2nd that ! Love her spunk !
Old 01-03-2014, 04:42 PM   #14
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Dayum....
Old 01-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #15
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Hats off to the OU guys for the way they handled things once she started attacking. We don't know what led up to this, but, I think she was a little overboard with her actions. And it is tough to walk away when being hit by a woman...you can't hit them, but you don't need to take it either...getting away from her was the best option. During the Florida game Tebow's last season, I had a drunk co-ed, that I had not even seen let alone spoken to, try that crap with me at W-B in the first quarter. Her friends grabbed her and apologized after the fact, but, (and I am a pretty easy going guy) the thought crossed my mind. This incident was noticed by the other decks as people were looking and pointing. I never touched her or moved to appear to...I was never really tempted...but, I know my size and bench press...I have been in a few fights with me over the years as all guys have...and Ol' Id was sitting on my shoulder (kinda like in Animal House) saying, "One right cross to the cheek bone and she won't bother anyone else until tomorrow" It is one thing to think it...quite another to do it.

FTR...she sat quietly for the remainder of the game. Didn't speak to me or anyone in our group again. And I still don't know what I did/said that sent her off.

But hats off to those guys...
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:56 PM   #16
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

I love Alabama women even more now. I like how she did that stripper move around the handrail at the end when the guards showed up.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #17
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockadoo View Post
I love Alabama women even more now. I like how she did that stripper move around the handrail at the end when the guards showed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC View Post
Her husband is lucky...
Yes he is, but not for the reasons you list. Drunk and still that fiesty...with that stripper move...you bet your ass he is lucky!
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #18
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

I hope you guys aren't serious that this is an attractive quality. I'm feisty about my team too and I will argue with the best of them but I'm not trashy. There's a difference.

(all this being said, I find this whole video hilarious. Oklahoma guy did the right thing by just getting away from her)
Old 01-03-2014, 05:29 PM   #19
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
I hope you guys aren't serious that this is an attractive quality. I'm feisty about my team too and I will argue with the best of them but I'm not trashy. There's a difference.

(all this being said, I find this whole video hilarious. Oklahoma guy did the right thing by just getting away from her)
It's definitely embarrassing and not an attractive quality at all.

Feel bad for the husband (assuming that's the guy that was trying to pull her away).
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #20
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
It's definitely embarrassing and not an attractive quality at all.

Feel bad for the husband (assuming that's the guy that was trying to pull her away).
My secondhand embarrassment for both of them is almost too much to handle. I hope (for her sake) she was just really intoxicated