CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Spurticus
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
The Demise of the 3- (2626)
East Carolina Predic (1759)
Why didn't Wes Green (1435)
A&M on 3rd down (853)
You guys are horribl (694)
louisville (654)
It's the offenses no (589)
Did we ever go after (517)
All of our defensive (416)
Watching the Georgia (322)
Why didn't Wes Green play
All of our defensive play
The Demise of the 3-4
It's the offenses not the
2016 - Rozelle Nix
A few thoughts
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban

Old 01-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly
Default ESPN Names Connor #6 best in SEC

Didn't see...apologies if late to game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec
Old 01-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

CockyCash: 500
Smashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPit
Default Re: ESPN Names Connor #6 best in SEC

He'll always be #1 to Carolina in my book.
Smashies_AC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:37 PM   #3
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Don't agree with the "he may not be the best quarterback in the state" nonsense. He is head and shoulders above Tajh.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:38 PM   #4
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

I thought this was going to be the 6th best QB in the SEC and was about to raise hell.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

They have McCarron at 5th so I'll take it. Not too shabby.
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

If these are the only 2 they are putting on this top 25 players in the SEC this year from our team, then I am not so sure about this list. For a team to go 11-2 and only have 2 players on this list seems strange. Skai Moore should have been on this list in the 20-25 range.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #7
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Also means mike Davis should be inside the top 5 as well
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #8
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
Also means mike Davis should be inside the top 5 as well
I doubt it with this group but Mike definitely deserves it.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #9
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
If these are the only 2 they are putting on this top 25 players in the SEC this year from our team, then I am not so sure about this list. For a team to go 11-2 and only have 2 players on this list seems strange. Skai Moore should have been on this list in the 20-25 range.
There were 4 SEC teams with 2 losses this year, one of them was bound to miss out.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #10
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
There were 4 SEC teams with 2 losses this year, one of them was bound to miss out.
Yeah, and as usual it was us.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Yeah, and as usual it was us.

It's probably because ESPN hates us.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #12
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
It's probably because ESPN hates us.
no probably about it.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:26 AM   #13
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I clicked on this thread prepared to make a scene.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:21 AM   #14
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

I'll try to work on the thread titles in the future...although i didn't say QB i can see how it would be misleading...on the other hand i think this is my most successful thread to date and i've noticed that any publicity is good publicity...even a misleading thread title.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:26 AM   #15
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
While UK, UTenn, and UF have none? Going 11-2 has nothing to do with this. These are the Top 25 players in the SEC...solid list and Skai Moore isn't one of them.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #16
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Don't agree with the "he may not be the best quarterback in the state" nonsense. He is head and shoulders above Tajh.
No doubt about it. He faced stiffer competition week in and week out as well as out-performing Boyd head to head.
The list is pretty crappy. In spite of the stats, Clowney is still the best player in the league, and Todd Gurley is the best RB. But I would take Shaw to run our offense over any other QB in the SEC.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #17
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

If Clowney is 15th best, I'm probably the 3rd best golfer in my house - me, the wife, her dog, and a few hundred roaches.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #18
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
If Clowney is 15th best, I'm probably the 3rd best golfer in my house - me, the wife, her dog, and a few hundred roaches.

Man, you must really suck at golf. I kid I kid

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:47 AM   #19
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Man, you must really suck at golf. I kid I kid
Also at exterminating.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #20
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

in the regular season, mike davis had the most yards from scrimmage overall and in sec play, yet hes not a top 25 player? what a joke.

glad to see connor get recognition though.
crowcutta is online now   Reply With Quote