CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
gamecock88
Larenz Bryant update (1695)
Joeckel Transfering (965)
Victor Hampton Arres (831)
UK's Whitlow to tran (685)
2016 - Greg Little (672)
What type of snake i (509)
response from charte (492)
Wu Tang affiliated r (426)
13 Vintage Internet (256)
Attendance next seas (221)
Joeckel Transfering from
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
boiled peanuts
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
Victor Hampton Arrested
Steak and eggs
2015 - Clelin Ferrell

Old 02-16-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 0
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default New York Butcher Shoppe

Great Butcher shop. Has anyone on here used them?

We have twice and have been really pleased. They ran a great special for valentines day on Filet, otherwise they're on the expensive side. Steaks are great quality and when you let them pre-season them they're hard to beat anywhere. Good place. The one I go to is on Woodruff Rd in Greenville, but there are others around Atlanta, Mt Pleasant, Ponte Verda Fl, Florence SC, Greensboro NC.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #2
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins
Default Re: New York Butcher Shoppe

Went there yesterday. Probably won't go to the one on Woodruff again, as there's one on Augusta and I detest Woodruff Rd but they have excellent steaks.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #3
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

When I was in Augusta, GA there was one and I had a $100 gift certificate. Bought 2 filets that I remember were very goody.

They closed up a few months later and I never got to spend the rest of it...like $70.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:02 PM   #4
ScottK
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
ScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervousScottK is making other chickens nervous

We use the one here in Florence sometimes. The meat is really good but expensive.

They have some good and reasonably priced pre-made meals (chicken parmesan, etc) that you just take home and put in the oven.

They also have really good "meal deals" that come with two pounds of each item for around $27, but you can get it in 1lb for half the price.
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote