CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (826)
Call of Duty: Advanc (523)
Good Riddance to bad (456)
Keeping tailgate foo (316)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (288)
Bashing Players, coa (213)
An A to Z of Noah We (207)
The Comeback & T (206)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (97)
Wallpaper & Back (97)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Old 03-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Guy Devastated his Girlfriend was Never Pregnant; She just Gained a Ton of Weight

What a b**ch!!!

MONTREAL — A man who believed for months that he was going to be the father of quintuplets instead found out in hospital his girlfriend was never pregnant. Delivery day came and went on Wednesday and only then did Paul Servat, 35, realize Barbara Bienvenue, 37, wasn’t with children.

A disappointed and tearful father recounted his dashed dreams to QMI Agency at his home south of Montreal, in the baby room filled with five colourfully adorned cribs that lie empty. “She let me choose the names,” Servat, 35, said between sobs, surrounded by donated gifts for the five fictitious babies. “I lost everything, it was my whole life.” Servat said Bienvenue’s baby story lasted 34 weeks, after she had surprised her new beau in September with news that she was expecting.

“We were so happy,” Servat said. “Even my parents, they were so looking forward to having grandchildren.” As weeks passed Bienvenue told Servat she was expecting twins, then triplets, then quadruplets and finally the stunning news that there were five babies in her belly.

On Wednesday, Servat took Bienvenue to a hospital where staff told him they had no file for the pregnancy. A nurse finally took Servat aside to show him the results of blood tests. “She told me she was not pregnant,” he said.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Guy Devastated his Girlfriend was Never Pregnant; She just Gained a Ton of Weight

taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #3
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: Guy Devastated his Girlfriend was Never Pregnant; She just Gained a Ton of Weight

Psychotic bitches never cease to amaze.

He looks like a nice enough guy, he needs to hit the singles ad's and find him a child bearing woman!
Travelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

OMG, that's awful, and funny at the same time.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
stiffolcock
trust me

Male

CockyCash: 200
stiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot material

had a friend go through this. had ultrasounds and all. really messed up thing to go through with.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #6
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Weird story.

He obviusly never went with her for the ultra-sound when you find out the sex. I didn't go to many doctor's visit with my wife but I knew the ultra-sound visit when they tell you the sex was very important to her and not to be missed.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #7
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

If she could have waited to let the lie collapse until next Tuesday, that would have been epic....unless she will reveal that she actually was still pregnant on next tuesday
Old 03-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #8
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
If she could have waited to let the lie collapse until next Tuesday, that would have been epic....unless she will reveal that she actually was still pregnant on next tuesday
Im missing it. What is next Tuesday?

edit: why am I still thinking its February..? Got it now.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #9
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
I missing it. What is next Tuesday?
I

I am thinking next Tuesday is April 1st....by the way, she seems like a real "see you next Tuesday" if you are picking up what I am putting down.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #10
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
I

I am thinking next Tuesday is April 1st....by the way, she seems like a real "see you next Tuesday" if you are picking up what I am putting down.
Gotcha. I smell what you're steppin' in.

He should have known something was up when she let him pick the names of all five kids.

Also, she's about to become the mother of five of your children and your relationship hasn't progressed beyond boyfriend/girlfriend...there's your sign.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #11
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Take her a couple of cheese burgers, tell her you forgot the drinks and need to run out and get them, and never go back.

If you ever run into the bitch again, just tell her you were out looking for the kids.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #12
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
Gotcha. I smell what you're steppin' in.

He should have known something was up when she let him pick the names of all five kids.

Also, she's about to become the mother of five of your children and your relationship hasn't progressed beyond boyfriend/girlfriend...there's your sign.
I would have been pretty suspicious when a new baby appeared every couple months.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

They probably spent lots of time talking about how so many babies would change their futures.

They probably spent a lot of time and money preparing their home for the addition.

They probably told all their friends and coworkers.

Now he has nothing to show for it.

She is a jerk.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #14
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

How can a belly be that big? Can you imagine being fat enough that you can fool people into believing that you have five babies in your belly?
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:40 PM   #15
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky chick View Post
How can a belly be that big? Can you imagine being fat enough that you can fool people into believing that you have five babies in your belly?
This one made me lol. I wonder how many times he talked to her fat thinking it was babies.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:45 PM   #16
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

time to bring jerry springer out of retirement.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:52 PM   #17
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

She's in a psych ward now. She's faked cancer and being pregnant with twins before.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/21...an-family-says
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #18
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
They probably spent a lot of time and money preparing their home for the addition.
You bet. Looks like they've got the floor taped and a paint can in the background of the photo. May not be, but either way, poor guy.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #19
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky chick View Post
Judging from that pic, she could have passed herself off as the next octomom.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #20
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Munchausen (MOON-chow-zun) syndrome is a serious mental disorder in which someone with a deep need for attention pretends to be sick or gets sick or injured on purpose. People with Munchausen syndrome may make up symptoms, push for risky operations, or try to rig laboratory test results to try to win sympathy and concern.

Munchausen syndrome belongs to a group of conditions, called factitious disorders, that are either made up or self-inflicted. Factitious disorders can be psychological or physical. Munchausen syndrome refers to the most severe and chronic physical form of factitious disorder.

Munchausen syndrome is a mysterious and hard to treat disorder. However, medical help is critical for preventing serious injury and even death caused by the self-harm typical of Munchausen syndrome.

Good news is that there are no kids involved in this farce.

Dude will have some trust issues but he still dodged a bullet now that the truth is known.