CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
Spurticus
Kyle76
The Demise of the 3- (2530)
East Carolina Predic (1698)
Why didn't Wes Green (1387)
A&M on 3rd down (767)
You guys are horribl (661)
louisville (605)
Did we ever go after (517)
It's the offenses no (482)
All of our defensive (304)
Watching the Georgia (303)
The Demise of the 3-4
A few thoughts
It's the offenses not the
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
All of our defensive play
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Finally Cooled Off

Old 04-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
bxs2644
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his comb
Default Where is you go to spot to get away from people?

So lately I have been getting calls from parents of the clients I see all night or the neighbors seem to be starting their fiestas earlier and earlier. Where do you go to hide out?

Currently I am going to my office, as nobody would ever think I would go there to get away.

I apologize for terrible title I had some typos.
bxs2644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Where is you go to spot to get away from people?

Depends on what hiding out means to you and how long you want to get away.

About an hour: ipod and run.
Few hours: I like to drive so, drive somewhere an hour or so away, eat dinner and drive back.
Day: State Park or my hunting land. Take my 4 wheeler or just hike.
Weekend: go to the coast somewhere and fish/golf.

Other ideas: golf, driving range, shooting range, museum.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

During the off hours I go to the office
Old 04-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

The golf course. My new house is less than 5 mins away from a RTJ so I find myself spending a lot of time there.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #5
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
The golf course. My new house is less than 5 mins away from a RTJ so I find myself spending a lot of time there.
Jealous.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #6
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

I've been known to strap on my scuba gear with a few extra bouyancy compensators...then sit in the bottom of my swimming pool. It works beautifully. Even if peoe find you...they really can't bother you at all.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114308514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Tennis court
Old 04-05-2014, 05:00 PM   #8
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I enjoy going for a ride alone, going to the gym, and playing sports.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:08 PM   #9
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

There is a bathroom in the stairwell between the 11th and 12th floors at Santa Rosa Hospital in San Antonio, TX that nobody else seems to know about. I used to plan my days around spending some quality time alone in that bathroom. It is a delightful place.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #10
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Golf course
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #11
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Deborduie
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Ride to a local restaurant/bar and watch some sports while wolfing down chicken wings. Makes all of my worries recede into blackness... Then a cold tall beerski.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:48 PM   #13
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 682
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

A little surfing. No cells, no computers, and someone would actually have to swim to you if they really want to talk to you.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:09 PM   #14
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

A run. Or my car
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #15
Master Bedroom
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

to the lab
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #16
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Usually WOW or some other childish game I'm too old to play just to remember what it's like to be young.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #17
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22107959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

below the clarks hill dam

(now everyone is going to be there)

joyce kilmer is a nice lonely place, long drive though

all kinds of dirt roads in sumter nat park too
Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 PM   #18
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Golf course or gym.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #19
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

The woods. Hike in a few miles on a trail with my hammock, tarp, sleeping bag, homemade backpacking stove, some food, and water. Spend a night or two then hike back out. I have one of these trips planned for spring break in two weeks. This summer I hope to make a longer trip to do the Foothills Trail in a thru-hike.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:26 AM   #20
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Well I'm single and without kids so my house is still peaceful and my place of solitude