CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
GamecockSuperFan
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
A. Pilgrim
robgusc76
taylorssc
Travelin
cocks are us
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2784)
Herbstreit on " (1017)
Gamecockology Helms (987)
SEC QB's in the Red (970)
Little know stat (We (960)
Where do you like to (530)
We're going to the N (504)
Amelia Earhart Plane (291)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (209)
This season and recr (194)
Uniforms for Tenn
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Where do you like to sit
We're going to the NCAA T
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Gamecockology Helms
2014 WS: Giants vs. Royal
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2

Old 04-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default 40 Ways You Know You’re From South Carolina

http://thoughtcatalog.com/genevieve-...outh-carolina/

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:49 AM   #2
Bobby Boucher
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Bobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudlyBobby Boucher is crowing loudly
Default Re: 40 Ways You Know You’re From South Carolina

Meh. She's trying too hard.
Bobby Boucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:09 AM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Where is Luke with his "there is already a thread on that" comment
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #4
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Quote:
5. Barbecue is mustard-based. The end.

Everyone I've ever given some Maurices BBQ sauce to who is not familiar with it has gotten hooked on it.

Quote:
6. Thanksgiving dressing is cornbread-based. The end.

Does Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing qualify?

Quote:
13. You own at least three “I’m Big on the Pig” tees.

Nope. I shop Publix. Fortunatley, there are no PWs in Florida that I know of.

Quote:
19. When hung-over, your first words are: “Yes, I’ll have a Cajun filet chicken biscuit and a large sweet tea, please”. That is, unless you’re miserably reciting The Lord’s Prayer in church.

What I hated most about having to move to Florida back in 1999 was that there are no Bojangles. Now in recent years, they have begun to pop up in the Orlando area, so I make it a point to go to those when I'm in the area.

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #5
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

This is the same list that was posted last week that everyone picked apart. I don't agree with a good bit of this list.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Frustratingly terrible list. Tried wayyy to hard. Apparently everyone from South Carolina goes to Pawley's and brings Grouchos sauce with them lol.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
Frustratingly terrible list. Tried wayyy to hard. Apparently everyone from South Carolina goes to Pawley's and brings Grouchos sauce with them lol.
In all fairness, both of those things are awesome.

12. Pawleys is your safe haven and tiger butter fudge from the Hammock Shops RULES.

I used to work at the Hammock Shop and make the fudge!
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #8
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

This list blows. Especially #5. For someone with such coastal knowledge of South Carolina, she only knows about midlands bbq.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #9
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
This list blows. Especially #5. For someone with such coastal knowledge of South Carolina, she only knows about midlands bbq.
#5 is the best on the list. I've lived on the coast, the midlands and the upstate and have never struggled to find mustard sauce. I haven't had ketchup based BBQ sauce in 20 years, life is good.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:28 PM   #10
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
Exactly. No one that I knew from my area (lower South Carolina) even went to Pawley's Island. I went maybe a handful of times growing up. We all went to Charleston area beaches and 95% of the time it was Edisto Island.

I could probably ask 10,000 people from the area I am from and they couldn't tell you who in the hell Groucho is.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote