CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
smoovecock
GregoryHouse
rosstheboss
markymark550
Transmaniacon
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
2014 Charleston Clas (3247)
The Defense (2068)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (2037)
**USC Women vs. San (2035)
Women's soccer Sweet (1613)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1175)
USC/clemson spread (903)
In case no one saw.. (821)
injury report? (716)
Odell Becham Catch (359)
Texans getting frustrated
Dylan Thompson surpasses
2014 Charleston Classic:
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Fly_over tomorrow?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Marquav
2015 - Joe Blue
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo

Old 05-01-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons
Default Williams-Brice Review from two former SEC players

McElroy and Spears speak glowingly of the atmosphere at Williams Brice.
Quote:
MS: As crazy as it may seem, to me this is one of the toughest places to play.
GM: One of the more crazy student sections Iíve seen. Watch the SEC promotional video, multiply by 10, now you get the picture. Always telling when one of your teammates says on the bus after the game, ďI bet thatís a fun place to go to school.Ē
Rest of article
Old 05-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Williams-Brice Review from two former SEC players

Nice.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:47 PM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Well McElroy was on the losing end of that awesome 2010 game. While the student section is awesome the 2010 game was one of the most intense ever
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #4
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Coming from McElroy that should mean a lot since we handed him his first loss ever, never lost in high school or college....until us.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #5
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Nice blurb
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

That place does get LLLLOUD. I re-watched the last game against the Tigers recently and when Williams gets the pick at the 5:45 mark, it is hard to hear the mic'ed up TV announcers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkfbok8lUo
Old 05-01-2014, 11:23 PM   #7
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Good compliments! You don't come to the cockpit expecting to win.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:58 AM   #8
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I would like to hear some of the 2012 Georgia Bulldogs comments on their experience there.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:03 AM   #9
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwylie View Post
That place does get LLLLOUD. I re-watched the last game against the Tigers recently and when Williams gets the pick at the 5:45 mark, it is hard to hear the mic'ed up TV announcers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkfbok8lUo

It was pretty dang loud right there.

And what an idiotic play call that was.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:37 AM   #10
carolinafan53186
1st Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
I would like to hear some of the 2012 Georgia Bulldogs comments on their experience there.
Loudest game I've ever been to. Place was bonkers when ace had the punt return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-02-2014, 06:44 AM   #11
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan53186 View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

That was the most surreal moment I have ever had as a Carolina fan.

I was just thinking, "Holy crap. I think we've got a legit shot at a National Title this year."
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:48 AM   #12
HelleraisingCock
Team Optimist

Male

CockyCash: 1006100
HelleraisingCock has earned his spursHelleraisingCock has earned his spursHelleraisingCock has earned his spursHelleraisingCock has earned his spursHelleraisingCock has earned his spursHelleraisingCock has earned his spurs

I forgot what game it was but even the ESPN announcers were scared. WB was swaying and it was deafening.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #13
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelleraisingCock View Post
I forgot what game it was but even the ESPN announcers were scared. WB was swaying and it was deafening.
2012 UGA with herbie and musberger
Old 05-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #14
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan53186 View Post
I'll still say when Ace hit's the 49 yard line for SC at 0:14, that's the loudest Willy-B had ever been.

Only to be eclipsed by the roar that went up after he crossed the goal line a few second later....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #15
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1185
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

I miss Ace
Old 05-02-2014, 11:11 AM   #16
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelleraisingCock View Post
Has anybody ever heard the actual audio of Musburger and Herbstreit talking to the producer? I read a transcript on CockyTalk awhile back and wasn't sure if it was real.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #17
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
Has anybody ever heard the actual audio of Musburger and Herbstreit talking to the producer? I read a transcript on CockyTalk awhile back and wasn't sure if it was real.
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=180130

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #18
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
After first USC score
"That was quick" - Herbstreit

After USC interception:
"Watch out, the defense is dialed in" -Musburger
"Long game yet" -Herbstreit
"My they look good" - Musburger
"What?" -Herbstreit
"That defense gets rolling and watch out" - Musburger
"Georgia needs a stop"- Herbstreit

After USC second touchdown:
"That looked too easy" -Herbstreit
"It sure did" - Musburger
"Heather, are you red or white?" - Musburger (Not sure but I think this refers to which sideline she is currently on)
"She's red, going white" -Unknown male (In truck maybe)
"Heather?" -Unknown male (In truck maybe)
"Heather?" -Unknown male (In truck maybe)
"Can we get a field report? I don't think Heather has a copy" -Unknown male (Someone in booth)
"It's awfully loud down there"- Musburger
"10-4" -Unknown male (reply to field report question from someone in truck)

Coming back from break following second score:
"Do we have Heather?" - Musburger
"Yes, will use first break S-1 and return. She cannot hear truck ques"- Unknown male. (Truck guy probably)

Following punt return for TD:
"Can you believe this?" -Herbstreit
"Can't hear a thing" - Musburger
"They don't have a clue right now" -Herbstreit
"Can I get an adjustment, I can't hear"- Musburger
"Can you feel this? Is our room moving?" - Herbstreit
" 6 west just said the same thing" - Unknown male (Booth guy refering to camera guy stating his position is shaking)
" Like bouncing kinda" -Background voice (Different booth guy replying to Herbstreit)
"I think it is" - Herbstreit
" South Carolina smacked them with that one" -Musburger
" I don't know if they come back from this one" -Herbstreit
" Is this the best scene in college football you've seen Herbie?" -Musburger
" I don't know if it's the best ever, but it's the scariest yeah" -Herbstreit
" Remarkable scene" -Musburger
" Unbelievable" - Herbstreit
Crazy stuff
Old 05-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #19
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons

Love this, never knew if it had validity. It would be nice if somehow one could get herbie or musberger to corroborate.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #20
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

The videos above really don't do it justice. This one might though.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote