CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Badazcock
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Cockflame1701
Coulwoodwarlord
CockyBoy09
ultimatetailgater
Gamecocks1137
markymark550
Outland
Why is everyone anti (2404)
Busta out indefinite (1448)
How did we not make (1365)
Miss St. defense (1131)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
SOS says his next st (1111)
Our Road Upset Wins (988)
Let us clarify some (740)
No easy road for our (481)
Roll call for Auburn (468)
World of Warcraft, CSGO,
Our Road Upset Wins
Michael Sams done in Dall
Miss St. defense
To ANYONE complaining abo
CBSSports SEC prediction
SOS says his next stop is
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
2016 - Issac Nauta
SI scoring projections

Old 05-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #1
careyhhi
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 804
careyhhi has feathers coming incareyhhi has feathers coming incareyhhi has feathers coming in
Default Single Game/Clemson Tickets

I'm sure every season someone asks this same dumb question.

But due to scheduling conflicts I won't be able to make it to most of the games this year so I'm not going to get season tickets. But, I plan on getting single game tickets to the games that I can attend.

When will I be able to get singes? And does this forfeit my ability to get away tickets to the CU game?

Thanks for your help.
careyhhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Single Game/Clemson Tickets

Singles normally go on sale a few weeks before the game, if there are any left. Most of the tickets will go thru season tickets and the 2/3game packages they have been doing the last few years.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #3
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyhhi View Post
I'm sure every season someone asks this same dumb question.

But due to scheduling conflicts I won't be able to make it to most of the games this year so I'm not going to get season tickets. But, I plan on getting single game tickets to the games that I can attend.

When will I be able to get singes? And does this forfeit my ability to get away tickets to the CU game?

Thanks for your help.
Must be in the Gamecock Club for Clemson away tickets. They will not be made available to the public. Deadline for that is either end of June or July. Minipacks went on sale at the beginning of August the last 2 years and single game around 8/15. Georgia will not be available to the general public this year and keep in mind that 3 games were sold out last year before the singles got to the general public.

Info here - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/08/key-dates/
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #4
careyhhi
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 804
careyhhi has feathers coming incareyhhi has feathers coming incareyhhi has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
Must be in the Gamecock Club for Clemson away tickets. They will not be made available to the public. Deadline for that is either end of June or July. Minipacks went on sale at the beginning of August the last 2 years and single game around 8/15. Georgia will not be available to the general public this year and keep in mind that 3 games were sold out last year before the singles got to the general public.

Info here - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/08/key-dates/
I'm in the Gamecock Club.

Thanks for the info.
careyhhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Check www.StubHub.com www.Ticketmaster.com and www.TicketCity.com around August when the season tickets get delivered.

You'll pay triple but you'll be able to find a ticket.

Don't wait, as the game gets closer, depending upon how good both teams get, the prices will skyrocket.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
Todd803
4-Star

Male

Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyhhi View Post
I'm in the Gamecock Club.

Thanks for the info.
Check your "Playbook" for the deadline for away tickets so you don't miss the deadline for Clemson. You can order on the phone or online. Last year I was able to get Clemson and UNC tickets when they were released to GC members.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
highpockets12
Recruit

Male

highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs

You mean check your checkbook, USC tickets will be the Hottest commodity this side of the Mason Dixon line, Expectations are high.
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #8
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpockets12 View Post
You mean check your checkbook, USC tickets will be the Hottest commodity this side of the Mason Dixon line, Expectations are high.
No, he will be buying thru gc club if available...think the USC/Clem ticket is normally $85 when it's at clemson

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #9
dumpyloser
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 994
dumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talonsdumpyloser has developed his gaff and talons

Not sure how long uve been in the gamecock club and had your seats but u won't lose a bunch of money by buying them and selling the tickets u can't make. This way u can keep your seats and notworry about a high dollar ticket (uga) getting sold out and you having to pay scalper prices. And if u can't make it to the uga game, u could make money on that ticket easily if u desire.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:20 PM   #10
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Deadline for season tickets is Friday. The away games are on that same application. There won't be any Clemson tickets available as single game tickets.
doc
Old 05-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #11
Todd803
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
No, he will be buying thru gc club if available...think the USC/Clem ticket is normally $85 when it's at clemson
They are $100 this year. Thought it was a misprint.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:36 PM   #12
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

$100 to go see a non-Top 39 team? Cancel my subscription!

Oh wait, I don't have a subscription.

Somebody get me a subscription so I can cancel it!
Old 05-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #13
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
They are $100 this year. Thought it was a misprint.
They are actually $95 each this year. They put $100 in the playbook because Clemtech hadn't let us know the price at printing time.
doc
Old 05-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #14
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

$100 to go sit in the pasture and smell the bovine excrement, and on top of that the animals smell bad too. If you wait till the season is in full bloom and the orange ballons have littered the Pickens Co. landscape, the urange cult members will be selling those tickets for next to nothing. When the head ball coach carries his flock to the upstate in November those barnyard biddies will peck the eyes out of the tigglets. Leonards loser and it won't even be close, the Pickens pussys.
Get me outta here Percy.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:57 AM   #15
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

We will probably have the prices and on sale dates by mid June.