CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
sporkgod50
Acockolypse Now
auslander
scfanohio
Goofyboy
Gamecockfanatic4
M.C.
SwampFox
Master Bedroom
My predictions for 2 (818)
An Aggies View of th (667)
Tennessee (446)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (343)
SEC Recruiting Advan (327)
Clowney in Practice (302)
Question on Student (244)
Camp scheduled relea (213)
Galaxy vs Seatle (174)
Erin Murray's brothe (157)
Question on Student Secti
Galaxy vs Seatle
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
2015 - Zack Bailey
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Hello Gamecocks!
Green and Lammons
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Tennessee
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit

Old 05-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default Happy 15th Anniversary to Test Track

Also at Walt Disney World, one early idea for the attraction had its crash test dummies portrayed as the famous Goof. As no good idea goes unused, the concept for a Goofy driving school attraction eventually made its way into Disney California Adventure with Goofy’s Sky School, only the mode of transportation transformed into piloting a plane.

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Happy 15th Anniversary to Test Track

We all know you love Disney, 2000, but did you really have to start three threads on this kind of stuff? It's almost like spamming. It's not that I mind the content, but it just seems like a little bit of overkill to me.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Well, i guess i won't be expecting any pm's from you concerning tips anytime soon

Old 05-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #4
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Well, i guess i won't be expecting any pm's from you concerning tips anytime soon
Actually, you might be wrong about that. My wife and I still haven't been able to afford to take our son to Disney yet, but we want to relatively soon, probably next year. But that doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. I just think you could have consolidated the three threads about the anniversaries of the attractions. That's all.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
TonyVercetti
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
TonyVercetti has feathers coming inTonyVercetti has feathers coming inTonyVercetti has feathers coming in

Yeah like wtf that was a rude response. Jeez.
TonyVercetti is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #6
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

This ride sure has changed. I like it now how you can interact and make your own car to test out.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:17 PM   #7
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Actually, you might be wrong about that. My wife and I still haven't been able to afford to take our son to Disney yet, but we want to relatively soon, probably next year. But that doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. I just think you could have consolidated the three threads about the anniversaries of the attractions. That's all.
It's difficult to take anything seriously on the internet. You didn't offend me or anything like that,so my response was one of a tongue in cheek nature

Old 05-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #8
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Just ask Johnny Manziel
Take one star crunch. Then take lots of peanut butter and layer it THICK on the flat side. After that slam another star crunch on top of the peanut butter. Finally, slap yo momma. For those of you trying to "watch what you eat" don't add the second star crunch. This is the diet version-etowngangsta
JerseyBird is offline   Reply With Quote