CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
Regalcock
Jwilson
Gamecocks1137
PosiVibeWarrior
cockyness11
Lalli25
SMOTFS86
**USC vs. South Alab (17959)
Drew Owens missing? (2047)
Clemson (1855)
Question about after (1415)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1020)
Awful Shooting Conti (1011)
Shaq Roland (914)
Gamecock Men Have Be (829)
FishFry 47-yarder (610)
How about this scena (478)
Winston
Tenn-Mizzou game
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Big George Statue
Predict nonconference win
clemson game time: Noon o
USC women new #1?
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Shaq Roland
Clemson

Old 06-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default 2014 SEC Media Days

Schedule announced:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...schedule-2014/

Quote:
MONDAY, JULY 14
Session I: 11 am 2:30 pm (Auburn will begin rotation at 11:30 am)
Commissioner Slive
Auburn Gus Malzahn

Session II: 2:40 5:40 pm
Florida Will Muschamp
Vanderbilt Derek Mason

TUESDAY, JULY 15
Session I: 9 am Noon
South Carolina Steve Spurrier

Miss. State Dan Mullen

Session II: 1 4 pm
Texas A&M Kevin Sumlin
Tennessee Butch Jones

WEDNESDAY, JULY 16
Steve Shaw / Justin Connolly
Missouri Gary Pinkel

Session II: 1 4 pm
LSU Les Miles
Arkansas Bret Bielema

THURSDAY, JULY 17
Georgia Mark Richt
Ole Miss Hugh Freeze

Session II: Noon 3 pm
Alabama Nick Saban
Kentucky Mark Stoops
Old 06-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 SEC Media Days

I saw that and wondered who the HBC was taking with him. I'm sure he'll be taking Dylan. Who else is going to be the lucky one? Pharoah? Cann?
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

I'm guessing Mike D and...a LB...Skai maybe.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #4
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I'm not a player, nor was I one, but is this a big deal to be chosen to sit and answer media questions and give "coach speak" type answers?

I know its the offseason and we are all looking forward to the fall, but is this anything, or just another way for the SEC to make money.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:25 PM   #5
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

It's a chance to hear from the players, plus it's a trip during the offseason to be the face/voice of the team or your unit. I'd consider it a huge honor, if I were a player.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #6
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1234
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I'm not a player, nor was I one, but is this a big deal to be chosen to sit and answer media questions and give "coach speak" type answers?

I know its the offseason and we are all looking forward to the fall, but is this anything, or just another way for the SEC to make money.
I guess its relative to the person. You have a chance to represent your school, team and an entire fan base. That could be huge for some people.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #7
Joe Gamecock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Joe Gamecock has hatched from the shell

SOS will most likely take Dylan, AJ Cann & Mike Davis
Joe Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #8
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Gamecock View Post
SOS will most likely take Dylan, AJ Cann & Mike Davis

No defensive players? Its not like defense has carried our program to success or anything.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #9
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Take a wr.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #10
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I'd love to see the HBC take Dylan, Davis, and Elliot Fry.
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #11
lchite4
4-Star

Male

lchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talons

Figured this thread should be bumped since SECMD started today.

Here's a link to the schedule, per ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...neup-announced

Looks like they have changed the times a bit. We are up tomorrow from 10-1p, not 9-12p as originally reported.
lchite4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #12
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

He took Vann, Dylan and Surratt by the way.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #13
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

No one even talking about it, eh? hm
Old 07-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #14
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200537809048022286
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material