CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
kevhugh
Cockyteg
eatlighting
Lankey62
Spurrier was Embaras (3397)
More David Williams (2800)
ECU is a good team (2385)
Is it possible for o (2229)
Spurrier not happy s (2046)
Gameday in Columbia (1239)
Curse of the Chicken (1190)
Alabama vs Florida. (1161)
Tonight's ugly win w (1040)
Our wide receivers w (996)
Polls
Hardest Schedule
Tonight's ugly win was in
Is it possible for our Sp
SEC East Race as of 9/21
Spurrier not happy so why
Gameday in Columbia
More David Williams Pleas
Name a Gamecock
UK fans and local sports

Old 06-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
SayleBoat has hatched from the shell
Default Newbie Here and Ticket Question!!

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone here!

Just accepted my seat in the Darla Moore School of Business for my MBA and am excited to be one of the newest fans of the Gamecocks.

Look forward to reading and responding to all of you! GO COCKS!

P.S. Is there any chance at all of grabbing season tickets this year, or is there a waiting list?
SayleBoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #2
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Newbie Here and Ticket Question!!

Welcome!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:39 PM   #3
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Welcome to the family!
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #4
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayleBoat View Post

Just accepted my seat in the Darla Moore School of Business for my MBA and am excited to be one of the newest fans of the Gamecocks.

P.S. Is there any chance at all of grabbing season tickets this year, or is there a waiting list?

Welcome!

I suppose this is one of the improvement our Tagger fans are criticizing us about. Come on USC! How can you expect people to learn if all we can offer them is a CHAIR. At least pitch them a tent or throw up a lean-to or something. Those utility building come cheap.

Do not worry Sayle. We will lobby for a whole building for you before you graduate.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #5
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:

There isn't a waiting list. You have to join the Gamecock Club first. 803-777-4274
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #6
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

Thanks for the information and the contact number!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:56 PM   #7
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

A building sounds awesome!! Thanks for the help.....
Old 06-11-2014, 11:02 PM   #8
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Think you have to "wait til next year" on the season tickets but you can usually find tickets to football games one way or another.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #9
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
A building sounds awesome!! Thanks for the help.....

You got it dude. Anything I can do to help. Seriously though, congrats on getting into the MBA school! May God bless all your efforts in accordance with your determined preparation.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwylie View Post
You got it dude. Anything I can do to help. Seriously though, congrats on getting into the MBA school! May God bless all your efforts in accordance with your determined preparation.
Thanks for that. I have to say that the people I have met so far have welcomed me with open arms.

Looking forward to getting started with MBA, but more excited about the start of football season. I used to go with my dad down to Williams Brice when Arkansas came to town. He played and was on the National Championship team for Arkansas way back in the day. We always had a great time in that stadium.

And, I've been to the Clemson/Carolina game a few times, but never really cared about who won.

I DO NOW!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #11
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Wait, you're in school at USC? (Like the real one, not Aiken or something?)

If so, you can get student tickets.

Sir Cuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cuss View Post
Wait, you're in school at USC? (Like the real one, not Aiken or something?)

If so, you can get student tickets.
Yeah, at USC. I am in Grad school though, so I wasn't sure about student tickets, especially with a wife and son!? I mean, I would take student tickets all day for me, but I'm not sure how my wife would feel about that.

I'm sure my 7 year old son would love to stand in the student section!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #13
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Yeah - you start off with the same points as juniors for their year (3 loyalty points).

Same with all graduate students at USC. Also, upon graduation, if you sign up on time, you get one free year as a century club (I think) member of the Gamecock Club.

But, you only get one ticket. The dues for this year are past due for receiving a ticket as a Gamecock Club member I think, but you can always wait for the mini-game packs that will likely come out in July.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #14
SayleBoat
Walk On

Male

WOW! That sounds like the way I need to go then. I will call tomorrow.

Thanks for the information!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:32 PM   #15
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Good luck! I'm pretty sure I'm correct on the information about the dues being past due, but make sure - I don't want to give you the wrong information. My packet said May was the last date to sign up for season tickets for football.