CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
Spurticus
peterlemon
Kyle76
ccured
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
The Demise of the 3- (2626)
East Carolina Predic (1759)
Why didn't Wes Green (1435)
A&M on 3rd down (853)
You guys are horribl (694)
louisville (654)
It's the offenses no (589)
Did we ever go after (517)
All of our defensive (416)
Watching the Georgia (322)
Why didn't Wes Green play
All of our defensive play
The Demise of the 3-4
It's the offenses not the
2016 - Rozelle Nix
A few thoughts
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban

Old 06-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Golden Nugget Opening Lines for 2014 Season

Just came out today, for 200 games thus far for the season...I was going to post all SEC games, but there is a crap-load. I guess most of the betters are all SEC fans lol...

For South Carolina games:

August 28th

Texas A&M @ USC (-9)

September 13th

Georgia @ USC (-3)

September 27th

Missouri @ USC (-11)

October 25th

USC @ Auburn (-7)

November 1st

Tennessee @ USC (-18)

November 15th

USC (-6) @ Florida

November 29th

USC (-3) @ Clemson

USC is favored in every game with the exception of the Auburn game, which makes sense...

For rest of 200 games including many SEC games, see here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/229551648/...es-of-the-year

Last edited by ConwayGamecock; 06-13-2014 at 05:51 PM.
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Golden Nugget Opening Lines for 2014 Season

Alabama at 27.5 PT favorites? Wow!
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Alabama at 27.5 PT favorites? Wow!
Yeah I dont think WVU is expected to have a good team this season....
Old 06-14-2014, 12:36 AM   #4
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

The Clemson and Georgia games always end up being a push.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #5
86 GradCock
7 Year Plan

Male

CockyCash: 1450
86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly

Oregon (-13) vs Michigan St on Sept. 6 seems off. Take MSU and the points.
Auburn (-24) vs Arky on Aug 30 is too high; Arky and the points.
86 GradCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #6
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHerons View Post
The Clemson and Georgia games always end up being a push.
That's not true. We were 5-6 point favorites over Clemson last year depending on what book.

If I remember we were a 3 point dog @UGA last year.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #7
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 GradCock View Post
Oregon (-13) vs Michigan St on Sept. 6 seems off. Take MSU and the points.
Auburn (-24) vs Arky on Aug 30 is too high; Arky and the points.
Auburn will score 50+ on Arkansas and win by atleast 40 IMO.

Pretty cool that we're favored in every game and only touchdown dogs at Auburn.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUSC View Post
That's not true. We were 5-6 point favorites over Clemson last year depending on what book.

If I remember we were a 3 point dog @UGA last year.
They start out that way but by game time it is usually a push.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:00 PM   #9
KSigAg12
Walk On

Male

KSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spurs

Personally, I'm not sure I'd touch the A&M-SC game at this point. Opening game lines are just so tricky because there are so many unknowns regarding every club.
KSigAg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #10
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigAg12 View Post
Personally, I'm not sure I'd touch the A&M-SC game at this point. Opening game lines are just so tricky because there are so many unknowns regarding every club.

Yeah, I agree about TAMU.

How are they going to do without Johnny Football? No one knows, and spring games/practices always have the coaches keeping everything mostly hidden because they know other coaches watch.

They may be like UGA and start a bit slow then gain momentum. I just don't know enough about TAMU yet to get a good feel on them.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #11
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Man, Vegas thinks Arkansas is going to suck this year.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #12
vthokies
Recruit

Male

vthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his claws

I usually take SC at home, its worked out well for me the past 2 years. But wow, I will miss Connor Shaw a ton! He was exciting to watch he could surely engineer a come back. Im wondering how Thompson will play, his showing at Mizzou wasn't that great last year as I hoped. Matty Mauk played great when he stepped in for Franklin.

Texas A&M game is a push for me, we honestly have no clue how the Aggies will play. A superstar like Johnny is great but now the team can be a whole unit instead of just him. I agree with all the lines except the Mizzou line, I think it'll push closer to -7 Carolina and I fully expect Spurrier to take out some revenge on Tennessee.
vthokies is offline   Reply With Quote