CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Sandstorm29
Cocks N Stuff
Gamecocks1137
cockybreeyan
CoverTwo
Travelin
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
Wilds & Carson B (1110)
Marquavius Lewis (1033)
How Long Will The Re (716)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (628)
Restaurant musts in (540)
S & F article on (328)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (304)
Spurrier Says " (226)
JC Shurburtt was jus (142)
'Lord of the Rings: (112)
So, why is next year goin
does anybody think we wil
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10"
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Mark Fields
Marquavius Lewis
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Wilds & Carson Back f
Restaurant musts in NYC

Old 06-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
eklypised
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit
Default Feature Points - Download free apps and make $5-$1000

So this app is legit. If your bored or have nothing to do you can download these apps they have (games to hotel apps) from feature points and you have to stay on them for like 1-3 mins and it gives you points for every app you do. Once you get your points for that app you can just delete it. But you can earn anything from $5 to $1000 from paypal or amazon gift cards, playstation and xbox gift cards. Has a bunch if different stuff you can get. All the apps are free to download

http://featu.re/TQWXKT
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Re: Feature Points - Download free apps and make $5-$1000

They just need your bank account number, SSN and your first born....
Old 06-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I just find it hard to believe. All these get rich quick schemes like this one and filling out surveys always require some sort of buy in, and even then you barely get a thing out of it.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

scam

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #5
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

It's actually pretty legit, no credit card info needed...and these aren't "surveys" you fill out. You literally download the app and try them out for a period of time, then gain points to use to purchase apps that would cost money, or use them for Amazon/iTunes/PayPal gift cards.

This has been around for awhile and there are a couple of others like it.

Only downside is to get something like an iPad, it takes about 280,000 points...and I'd say it takes about 20 minutes of downloading and trying apps to get 500-700 points. Do the math there. But if there is an app you want for free, this is definitely an easy free way to get it.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
It's actually pretty legit, no credit card info needed...and these aren't "surveys" you fill out. You literally download the app and try them out for a period of time, then gain points to use to purchase apps that would cost money, or use them for Amazon/iTunes/PayPal gift cards.

This has been around for awhile and there are a couple of others like it.

Only downside is to get something like an iPad, it takes about 280,000 points...and I'd say it takes about 20 minutes of downloading and trying apps to get 500-700 points. Do the math there. But if there is an app you want for free, this is definitely an easy free way to get it.
I have always wanted to buy the Walking Dead game app or Minecraft, but I don't want to use my credit card info on my Nexus. Just the way I am, maybe this is a way to do it.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #7
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I have always wanted to buy the Walking Dead game app or Minecraft, but I don't want to use my credit card info on my Nexus. Just the way I am, maybe this is a way to do it.
Yeah, I'd say it would take installing and using about 5-6 apps to get the points needed for a free App Store download. You'll have to look at the points needed, but it's not much.

And the apps you download are stuff you may even want to use...they are just games, weather apps, things like Expedia/Hotels.com, etc. The app makes their money through ads and traffic to these apps.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
eklypised
Starter

Male

eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

They don't get any info....
Old 06-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #9
eklypised
Starter

Male

An ya it'll take some time to get a $1000 but it's free so wth...
Old 06-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Guys, you can totally make money stuffing envelopes at home.

Guys?!