CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
The Yancey
Travelin
conwaycock2
Freshman ND WR " (1144)
Good Riddance to bad (602)
The Comeback & T (528)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (400)
Keeping tailgate foo (389)
ESPN Game Day Commen (294)
An A to Z of Noah We (277)
TeMarcus Blanton (250)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (247)
Simple "yes" or
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Why I think we beat Aubur
Rest of the season predic
Battlefield 4
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Auburn game

Old 08-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly
Default SL,UT Gamecocks

Any Gamecocks in the Salt Lake City, UT area out there? I met an older woman at the gym earlier today that got her graduate degree from SC. Saw my shirt and asked was I an alum. Got me thinkin' there may be some more. I have a smoker, a balcony, and SEC Network in HD. Hit me back if this can happen. I'd love to host!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material
Default Re: SL,UT Gamecocks

funny title
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #3
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

So you met an older slut. Props!
Old 08-22-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
LuckyCharm
Clowney's huge sack

Male

LuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervousLuckyCharm is making other chickens nervous

this is a Craigslist ad
LuckyCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Well, my husband calls me that sometimes but it is only for him
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:38 PM   #6
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Haha can't say I am ashamed of y'all for diggin the title. Gotta make this bland land seem cool in some aspect

Old 08-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #7
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

I lived in PG about 10 years ago and had a decent group of gamecock fans that got together downtown SLC to watch big games.
Gamecocks are out there... you just have to find them :)
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #8
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Pics or it didn't happen
Old 08-22-2014, 10:52 PM   #9
TrueGarnet
Under NCAA Investigation

Male

CockyCash: 9975200
TrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPit

I thought this was a future Hall Of Fame thread.....
Old 08-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #10
TucockShakur
Walk On

Male

TucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his comb

Hmm, not a single picture of the Greek village ;)
TucockShakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:23 PM   #11
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Well this thread turned out to be a letdown.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:33 AM   #12
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

Well... I'm not too let down to know that I'm not the only South Carolinian that takes Utah as a joke. It would be nice to share this epic season with a fellow Gamecock. In the meantime, enjoy your Nickelback songs. Jeesh. It's harsh for a military guy in these streets.

Old 08-23-2014, 03:34 AM   #13
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

BTW, I don't have a damn clue what a Greek Village is???

Old 08-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #14
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPit

Old 08-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #15
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
BTW, I don't have a damn clue what a Greek Village is???

It's where the Sororities reside, and Fraternities but in this case I'm assuming/hoping they were talking about the girls.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:24 AM   #16
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Can't make this one, but raincheck me for another game.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #17
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Was thoroughly expecting nudes. Wrong forum, I suppose.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #18
Megberry22
Walk On

Female

Megberry22 has hatched from the shell

Hey! I am a 2010 alum ... going back to school at the U to get a graduate degree this year actually. I live in PC but about to start spending a lot of time in SLC for school. I have class Thursday night at 6pm but would love to watch the game with fellow gamecock before that!!
Megberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #19
southerntramp
Game MVP

Male

southerntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudly

Did you get her number?
southerntramp is offline   Reply With Quote