CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
trapper82
2000grad
Kaka
Captain9Dragons
carolina_corpsman
spareparts
Spotter22
gAmkok
Pw00132
ESPN is mad that USC (3619)
Vandy, Missouri, Ken (3132)
Mike Davis (2325)
Terrible Officiating (1463)
Cack's Toast of the (1444)
Worse 1st and goal p (1150)
USC -21 and a hook @ (979)
If (big IF) we can w (873)
USC vs Mizzou on CBS (697)
How the top 25 SHOUL (664)
Mike Davis
No Gurley near the goal l
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
Terrible Officiating.
Cooper
CockyTalk Football Pickem
4-Star WR opts for soccer
20 of 31 former players s
Brad Guzan
Really excited to visit t

Old 08-30-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default aTm vs Clemson

Given the stunt on the State House Steps has aTm put themselves on the fast track to be a school to be hated as much as Clemson?
Old 08-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: aTm vs Clemson

I doubt that. I do understand the sentiment though.
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

They're certainly on their way to getting up there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
TAFC 5 1981
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
TAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot materialTAFC 5 1981 is USC mascot material

If in 2016, aTm wants to have a yell on the Statehouse steps, I would like some Clemson fans join SC fans telling the Texas taters where to stick it.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFC 5 1981 View Post
If in 2016, aTm wants to have a yell on the Statehouse steps, I would like some Clemson fans join SC fans telling the Texas taters where to stick it.
I was actually hoping that some Clemson fans would show up on our side in the name of state pride, when all I saw from Clemson people on facebook was wanting the Aggies to win. State pride should supersede our rivalry, at least the Clemson friends I have didn't have a problem with what the aTm did, that tells me all I need to know about them, no pride as a South Carolinian.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #6
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

yeah, I hate pretty bad right now. They basically rubbed our noses in shit every which way they wanted. You would have thought this would have motivated our defense to play with some heart.
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #7
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Given the stunt on the State House Steps has aTm put themselves on the fast track to be a school to be hated as much as Clemson?
well on their way
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:42 PM   #8
gadeneer1986
Recruit

Male

gadeneer1986 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
I was actually hoping that some Clemson fans would show up on our side in the name of state pride, when all I saw from Clemson people on facebook was wanting the Aggies to win. State pride should supersede our rivalry, at least the Clemson friends I have didn't have a problem with what the aTm did, that tells me all I need to know about them, no pride as a South Carolinian.
State pride? Columbia is a shit hole and everyone in the state thinks so. No one cares that they did that when they do it at every away game
gadeneer1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM   #9
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 View Post
State pride? Columbia is a shit hole and everyone in the state thinks so. No one cares that they did that when they do it at every away game
Yankee Carolina wouldn't understand State Pride. This has been rehashed and you are an indictment of the Yankee Carolina Education System as your ability to read, memorize, and comprehend skills don't exist.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:58 PM   #10
gadeneer1986
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Yankee Carolina wouldn't understand State Pride. This has been rehashed and you are an indictment of the Yankee Carolina Education System as your ability to read, memorize, and comprehend skills don't exist.
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #11
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

Quote:
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

The only PHd you got is a PostHoledigger
Old 08-30-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
gadeneer1986
Recruit

Male

Quote:
The only PHd you got is a PostHole digger
Weak. Nice conference record btw.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #13
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:

You act like you got a PhD.
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:12 PM   #14
highstick
Recruit

Male

highstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurshighstick has earned his spurs

Quote:

So where did you get that PhD? From the University of Chapel Hole? The cheatingest SOB's and wusses that ever graced the face of the earth? Go climb in your hole!!! And yes, I'm from NC and still think you're a jerk!
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:21 PM   #15
Harry Cock
Recruit

Male

Harry Cock is sharpening his clawsHarry Cock is sharpening his clawsHarry Cock is sharpening his clawsHarry Cock is sharpening his claws

Quote:

Skeeter?
Harry Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:31 PM   #16
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:

You are a gardener that graduated in 1986? That the obvious anagram
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:56 PM   #17
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4524
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Quote:

Columbia is a shit hole? I guess you've never been to Disgusta. Or do you think Pickens is better?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #18
TroubleCock
Blue Chip

Male

TroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his comb

Come on guys take off your garnet glasses. Born raised worked in Columbia, I agree with that guy. After traveling most of the country, Columbia is horrible, but there is no place like home.
TroubleCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:15 PM   #19
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

It's not "horrible" and people with PHD's don't troll message boards on holiday weekends unless they got theirs from a box of cheerios.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:47 PM   #20
kingofnerf
Recruit

Male

kingofnerf is learning to peckkingofnerf is learning to peck

I thought the State House thing was just a PR stunt to go along with the SEC's desire for A&M to be our SEC rival.

The game itself accomplished more than a thousand sing-a-longs on the State House grounds could ever do. The Aggies can do what they want at the State House.

Now it's about payback at College Station next year. We got served in our own house and now it's on.

Don't worry about singing campfire songs at their state house. Just stick it to 'em on the scoreboard next year.
kingofnerf is offline   Reply With Quote