CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
2k15
TaySC
GAMEKEM
Ironfan
thumpin big
COCKYWOOD
Order 66
Three and Out
GregoryHouse
Dirty Bird
Ty’son Willians to x (2401)
Bianca Cuevas-Moore (644)
Jake Bentley progres (593)
2020 - Vershon Lee (503)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4- (494)
2019 Preferred Walk (478)
Transfer Portal (443)
2020 - Jerrold Pough (426)
2020 - Jacyais Credl (369)
Tech question (290)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4-1) vs
2020- Zykevious Walker
2019 - Shilo Sanders
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Jammie Robinson
Muschamp at Carolina and
Unanimous
WBB won't lead the nation
Ty’son Willians to xfer
Jake Bentley progression

Old 12-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot material
Default Belk Bowl

So it's been a while since I have posted, but who is going? What section are ya in? What pre and post game parties do you know of for gamecock fans or bowl game attendees? My first bowl game so really excited.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:19 PM   #2
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: Belk Bowl

We will if they bring those ticket prices down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #3
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 1001856
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Belk Bowl

I may rive down from Raleigh and bring the kids. They have been wanting to go to a game. And this being a nooner we could drive down in the morning and back after the game. We’ll probably wait until after Christmas to decide. I expect there will be a good number of tickets available.

Last edited by Spur's Addiction; 12-16-2018 at 02:27 PM..
Spur's Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #4
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot materialpimpingamecock is USC mascot material

This will be my first game. Excited about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:28 PM   #5
Gamecock303
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

can anyone give any advice for parking for the game? never been to a game in Charlotte and from what the bowl website shows it seems that all the parking available is in parking garages. is this the case?
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
2000grad
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1233026
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
We will if they bring those ticket prices down.
35 for tickets
2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 02:05 PM   #7
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 1600600
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
I drive down from Raleigh and bring the kids. They have been wanting to go to a game. And this being a nooner we could drive down in the morning and back after the game. We’ll probably wait until after Christmas to decide. I expect there will be a good number of tickets available.
Same here
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #8
HughDamright
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 2260
HughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his comb

The Belk Bowl seems to open and close different sections daily. I looked last weekend and did not like any of the choices or prices. On Tuesday I looked again and found good seats (row 5 upper on our side) for 35 plus fees

As far as parking goes, there are several parking garages around Cedar Street and Trade but lots of construction in that area so you may want to allow extra time arriving and leaving. You can also ride the light rail from 485 and South Blvd inexpensively and the walk to the stadium is about 10 minutes from the drop off
HughDamright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:06 PM   #9
Gamecock303
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughDamright View Post
The Belk Bowl seems to open and close different sections daily. I looked last weekend and did not like any of the choices or prices. On Tuesday I looked again and found good seats (row 5 upper on our side) for 35 plus fees

As far as parking goes, there are several parking garages around Cedar Street and Trade but lots of construction in that area so you may want to allow extra time arriving and leaving. You can also ride the light rail from 485 and South Blvd inexpensively and the walk to the stadium is about 10 minutes from the drop off

so is tailgating not a thing in Charlotte?
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 10:14 PM   #10
HughDamright
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 2260
HughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his combHughDamright is developing his comb
Arrow Re: Belk Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
so is tailgating not a thing in Charlotte?
There is tail gating in Charlotte but in my opinion not like you see in Columbia. Also a noon game is noon game. There are tons bars around the stadium which are pretty good after Panther games. There are several lots between Trade Street and stadium (across from the Knights field)
HughDamright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #11
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Upper or lower? I feel like they will check tickets to prevent people from moving down a level to empty seats.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:40 PM   #12
FurmanCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5250
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
I may rive down from Raleigh and bring the kids. They have been wanting to go to a game. And this being a nooner we could drive down in the morning and back after the game. We’ll probably wait until after Christmas to decide. I expect there will be a good number of tickets available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
Same here
Holler if you guys decide to make the trip. I went ahead and pulled the trigger today...got two tickets in section 130 for my wife and I.
FurmanCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:45 PM   #13
JoeCock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 980744950
JoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot materialJoeCock is USC mascot material

Me, my Wife and Son are going. We bought the upper deck tickets.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:50 PM   #14
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 800
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit

Parking may not be bad if the stadium is not full. For Panthers games, it is easier to park away from the stadium and take the light rail which stops a few blocks away. No traffic that way.
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:15 PM   #15
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 1600600
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
Holler if you guys decide to make the trip. I went ahead and pulled the trigger today...got two tickets in section 130 for my wife and I.
i bought tickets today...i am coming with a friend though last time we hit a bowl game together we got killed (florida state)...he is driving so no clue on plans etc once we arrive
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 11:19 AM   #16
zappa
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2009100
zappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot material

Got mine today
zappa is offline   Reply With Quote