CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockNJersey
thekob
BringBackGarcia
Flips
Lonnie
Flameout12
Wisercock
LegalCock
JDStud6
SC Gamecock
Cause of WR issues? (518)
Worst case scenario (427)
Luck ran out yesterd (423)
Serious Question to (332)
Where are the tight (304)
Man run over by lawn (295)
Gator Fan's Perspect (237)
The Chefs vs the Pat (210)
The critique of the (202)
Thoughts/Prayers App (188)
Bentley or Scarnecchia ?
Bowl eligible?
Bowen declares for NBA dr
Serious Question to our f
2019 Commitment - Ryan Hi
The critique of the offen
Tennesee Game Time....
Battling Apathy
Attendance Saturday vs Te
Current State Of Gamecock

Old 09-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 4999447
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Gamecock Media: Gamecock Podcasts

Instead of spamming the board, post here.

A link and show description
Old 09-16-2018, 03:44 PM   #2
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecock Media: Gamecock Podcasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballermar88 View Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #3
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...434740865?mt=2

Fade In with Erik Kimrey

Thoughtful dialogue centered around South Carolina Gamecock football. Erik Kimrey hosts a variety of guests to discuss the latest.

Released weekly.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...138002851?mt=2

Locked on the Gamecocks Podcast

South Carolina Gamecocks football, basketball, baseball and recruiting talk with JC Shurburtt and Keith Allsep.

Released 1-3 times weekly
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...152223272?mt=2

JC and Morgan Podcast

College football and SEC football talk with Mike Morgan of ESPN and the SEC Network and JC Shurburtt.

Released weekly.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #6
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...223831373?mt=2

The Spurs Up Show

All Sports, All Gamecocks.

Releases weekly.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
Master Bedroom
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...223831373?mt=2

The Spurs Up Show

All Sports, All Gamecocks.

Releases weekly.
Couldn't y'all just have done this in the first place instead of banning that guy? The irony here is palpable though
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:50 PM   #8
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
Couldn't y'all just have done this in the first place instead of banning that guy? The irony here is palpable though
Nope.

There is a reason why.

He actually was allowed to post his podcast here but there were stipulations Against spamming the site.

We had communications back and forth about it times prior but the spam was too much.

As to why we did not do this in the first place, I made this decision late last week as I was deleting the first guys podcast thread (as he did not discuss that advertisement with the Administrators of the site). I figured that had to be some compromise that could allow the information about the podcasts to proliferate without getting the regulars annoyed too much at the posts.

This is the compromise.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:27 AM   #9
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000002258
CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

Locked on the Gamecocks is by far my favorite. JC and Morgan are good too though, if you want a broader picture of the SEC and National CFB landscape.

I HATE the SDS podcast. All they do is rip Muschamp for no reason other than for his failures at Florida without providing any real context behind why. Oh, and they somehow think Dan Mullen is God. They're also not really funny, but think they are. It's kind of cringeworthy.

Anyways, go with Locked on the Gamecocks for really good information. I'll admit, they're a little biased towards us (both picked us to beat UGA), but have absolutely owned the fact that they were wrong and have provided good, honest assessments of our team.
CapitolCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:28 PM   #10
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Hey Mr. House, I have a question.

I usually try to post the weekly media availability the school puts out on youtube for the coach and our players. Would you like me to post those here, or like I've been doing (starting a new weekly thread). I don't get any revenue for posting, I just enjoy doing it to make it easier for everyone to find.

I don't really care either way, I just don't want to step on any toes.

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #11
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Hey Mr. House, I have a question.

I usually try to post the weekly media availability the school puts out on youtube for the coach and our players. Would you like me to post those here, or like I've been doing (starting a new weekly thread). I don't get any revenue for posting, I just enjoy doing it to make it easier for everyone to find.

I don't really care either way, I just don't want to step on any toes.

Nah, keep up the good work brother.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:02 AM   #12
bcolinc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot material
Default Erik Kimrey

I'm a huge podcast listener as I find myself on the road for extended periods of time each month. I'm not sure how many of you even like the idea of a podcast, but on the off-chance you do, you would enjoy "Fade In w/ Erik Kimrey". I'm sure you all know of him as a former Gamecock, but he has now taken on a role of head coach at Hammond School (where Jordan Burch, Alex Huntley, and Jackson Muschamp currently play). His podcasts are recorded from RiverRat Brewery in Columbia and he has some really, really intriguing dialogue with his guests. He has had Perry Orth & Stephen Garcia on at the same time as well as Brad Lawing & Corey Miller recently. His new episode will have Connor Shaw, Jeff Barnes & Jay Phillips. It is a must-listen for Gamecock football fans. Love the dynamic between the guests he brings on his show and the interviews are very much organic. Go check it out!
bcolinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:11 AM   #13
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 1001856
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Re: Erik Kimrey

Iíll check it out. Thanks for the tip
Old 09-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #14
longhaul
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
longhaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot material

Thanks for the heads up. I will listen as well.
longhaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:55 AM   #15
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 8000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

neat, I will check it out. Thx!
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:00 PM   #16
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244549779341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

My brother recommended this podcast a couple of weeks ago. Haven't yet listened but will have to make the time to do so.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:58 PM   #17
thekob
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

His whole legacy as a gamecock, and even his blog is named after one play. I'm not mad, just impressed!
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:26 PM   #18
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 132561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Found Erik Kimrey's cockytalk name...
Old 09-26-2018, 09:08 PM   #19
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 1001856
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Listened to the episode with Tanneyhill today. Thought it was really well done and informative.

Iíll definitely keep listening.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:49 AM   #20
mack
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
mack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPitmack rules the CockPit

This podcast is SO GOOD if you're a Gamecock fan. I listen to the Locked on the Gamecocks pod with JC and Keith, and it scratches the itch, but Erik's is actually even better. They talk about the game, but he also gets old Gamecocks on to swap stories.

The Brad Lawing one was great. Erik bleeds Garnet and Black.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote