CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Flameout12
CockyLifer
CapitolCock
carolina_corpsman
thekob
Canefaninsc
TastyLicks
Master Bedroom
Lonnie
JDStud6
The drops aren't on (1665)
Is there a good answ (794)
Gamecocks Wide Recei (585)
Why are we so bad 1s (352)
After a 100 calls go (300)
Handing out rep like (119)
Need Two For Tenness (9)
Serious Question to our f
The drops aren't on the r
Gamecocks Wide Receivers
Texas A&M Vent Thread
Bentley or Scarnecchia ?
Jake Bentley or Bust
Battling Apathy
Is there a good answer as
WBB: Leticia Amihere #2 i
Handing out rep like cand

Old 10-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4996200
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan
Default Tennesee Game Time....

When will this be announced? Whatís the slate look like this day. Hoping for a night game. Have some Vol friends making the drive up with us from FL for the game.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
longhaul
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
longhaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tennesee Game Time....

I think they are waiting to see when the likeliest chance of lightning in the area and will schedule it during this time
longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4996200
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhaul View Post
I think they are waiting to see when the likeliest chance of lightning in the area and will schedule it during this time
Old 10-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #4
COCKDIESEL
Could've been a Contender

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 48200000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Go ahead and bank on 12 or 4.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:43 PM   #5
CockyCody
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 452850
CockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot material

I hate noon games but this would actually work well for me on this day. That is exactly why it will be later in the day!!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #6
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Probably 3:30/4 pm, but I'm hoping for a night game. I haven't looked at the schedule, but I do know that Georgia-Florida is that weekend.

They should announce it next Monday.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #7
Watauga
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Watauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his combWatauga is developing his comb

A lot probably has to do with the outcome of the TAMU game but if I had to guess now I think we'll get the 4:00 spot. I think the TV audience potential of our game will be larger than Vanderbilt at Arkansas. Kentucky at Misery and TAMU at MISS St will likely be the night games
Old 10-09-2018, 11:00 AM   #8
CarolinaCJAM
Class of 2017

Male

CockyCash: 400
CarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudly

Will likely be announced around noon next Monday, the 15th.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #9
gamecock1119
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2800
gamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
I hate noon games but this would actually work well for me on this day. That is exactly why it will be later in the day!!
Same here. For once I need it to be a noon game to be able to attend. So it'll probably be a night game. I guess it's the least I can do for everyone else
gamecock1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #10
gamecock1119
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2800
gamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his comb

Game times are announced 13 days in advance. The Monday of the week before the game at 12:30pm. First available on SEC twitter then in other outlets. They've been consistent with that this season
gamecock1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #11
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 100000
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock1119 View Post
Game times are announced 13 days in advance. The Monday of the week before the game at 12:30pm. First available on SEC twitter then in other outlets. They've been consistent with that this season
as the season progresses they have been known to use a 6 day window instead of 13.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #12
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
as the season progresses they have been known to use a 6 day window instead of 13.
A lot of it will depend on how the previous week plays out and what the big game will be.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:25 PM   #13
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 100000
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks0197 View Post
A lot of it will depend on how the previous week plays out and what the big game will be.
i know.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM   #14
Nureye
White helmets rule

Male

CockyCash: 6465
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Bump
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM   #15
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

We should all prepare for Noon for the final 2 home games.
USCBatgirl21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #16
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

HOLY NIGHT GAME BATMAN!!!!!

7:30 kick.
USCBatgirl21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #17
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
HOLY NIGHT GAME BATMAN!!!!!

7:30 kick.
Dang it.

The one game where I WANTED an early/afternoon kick.

Our church is doing their Halloween carnival that night and we are sponsoring a booth (which I have to man).

Oh well.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #18
ultimatetailgater
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM   #19
Nureye
White helmets rule

Male

CockyCash: 6465
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Super bump!
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #20
BringBackGarcia
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
BringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot material

Please let this be the turning point--night game, Halloween style, a hungry fanbase who are just looking for something to get excited about, an offense that needs to prove themselves, a QB ready for redemption, a headcoach who desperately needs a win.
BringBackGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote