CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GregoryHouse
Gamecocks1137
TaySC
M.C.
gotrice?
TKE226
GoldenSpur7
CockNJersey
MEL
Carolina-Beez
**USC vs. Wofford GA (3655)
WBB: Any news on BCM (534)
2020 - Omari Thomas (379)
USC Grad, Robert D. (302)
Clemson fairgrounds (251)
Malcom Young Dead (221)
Inside the Locker Ro (221)
Can somebody design (206)
A Policemanís Bear H (99)
2015 Dodge Challenge (23)
**USC vs. Wofford GAME Th
I believe that we will be
Raise For Champ
Clemson fairgrounds parki
NCAAF: Wofford @ South Ca
College Football 2017
2017 High School Football
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti

Old 09-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #21
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 3:30 Kick for LA Tech.

I just saw on the news this morning where the 23rd is supposed to be one of the hottest days of the year and break all previous records for that day. It is supposed to get to 100/101 degrees that day.
Attached Images

FlorenceCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #22
TheCockinDecatur
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
TheCockinDecatur is sharpening his clawsTheCockinDecatur is sharpening his clawsTheCockinDecatur is sharpening his clawsTheCockinDecatur is sharpening his claws

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or just using a very bunk ass weather app. From weather.com:

TheCockinDecatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:15 PM   #23
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCockinDecatur View Post
I honestly can't tell if you're joking or just using a very bunk ass weather app. From weather.com:
It was on WIS this morning. The lady said that the 23rd is looking to be one of the hottest days of the year and don't be surprised if we reach triple digits. That screen cap was from weather underground.

https://www.simplemost.com/weather-f...ampaign=buffer
FlorenceCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #24
Emery
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 11950
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

They can't accurately predict where one of the biggest storms in the history of the earth will go in the next few hours; hell, the can't accurately tell me if it's going to rain in the next hour any better than I can sticking my head out the door.

Not too concerned with forecasts that far out.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:15 PM   #25
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
They can't accurately predict where one of the biggest storms in the history of the earth will go in the next few hours; hell, the can't accurately tell me if it's going to rain in the next hour any better than I can sticking my head out the door.

Not too concerned with forecasts that far out.
Exactly. The forecast for this Saturday has changed by 10 degrees since Sunday, First it was going to be 81 and showers, now they say 90 and sunny. No way I put any stock in a prediction that far out. Heck, I won't worry about Saturday's forecast till Friday.
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #26
AikenRooster
Most hated poster.

Male

CockyCash: 5399
AikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AikenRooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Looks like we dodged the dreaded "cupcake nooner" on this one.

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...e-announcement

Louisiana Tech isn't a cupcake opponent.
I hope our players don't have this mindset.

Jesus. We've lost to an SEC "cupcake" 3 years Inna row, for this very reason.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #27
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster View Post

They won't. Champ isn't letting them look past any opponent it seems.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #28
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster View Post

From the perspective of the broadcast agencies, La. Tech is a "cupcake" game. That's all I meant by it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote