CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
Spur's Addiction
Flameout12
donbgamecock
GoldenSpur7
TastyLicks
2k15
6pack
gotrice?
Master Bedroom
Huge Event on Monday (946)
GA Mangus has a new (572)
MBB 21st in national (298)
Fantasy Football 201 (254)
Jerry Lewis (43)
WBB 2017-18 Season a (5)
Paul Allen finds the (2)
2018 - Josh Vann - Commit
Huge Event on Monday
Harvick: Dale Jr stunted
Home Opener vs UK
Rollcall! : NC State
WBB 2017-18 Season and Re
Bruce released by the Jet
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2018 - Saivion Smith
GA Mangus has a new job


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #81
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC
 
Take-a-Knee's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: upstate SC
Posts: 4,755
CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that people here should have lower expectations on this season because last season was a bad season due to the record and product on the field and you can't count on improvement from one year to the next although two years ago the team won 3 games but improved to 6 games but that is irrelevant because the team should have won more and looked better on the field based on the amount of improvements a team should be able to make in a year?

Agree, Like we as fans have any affect on the outcome . I've been around people all my life who say how they hate to lose ''I hate to lose worse than anything'' but ready to take credit when some one else wins for them. Plenty of mouth but nothing to back it up but b!tching .. We all like to complain at times but the few on here go so overboard all the time skew things so negative it gets embarrassing if you want to criticize for yourself and end up being forced to over-defend .Being optimistic is a lot better than listening to other fans laughing about Gamecock fans imploding all the time on here and other places . And many jerks only see wins and losses instead of good games or giving credit and have lost sight that our programs are clean, getting kids educated and have sense enough to carry on well spoken, intelligent conversations in front of a microphone . Yeah we've stunk it up a couple years but I'll never buy we don't fix it and move on. Reality is Vegas has us at plus or minus 5.5 wins this year . Somewhere between 15-0 and 0-12 . It's a game .. Losing ? heck we showed ''me included'' little class and got caught up in non stop bragging and acting like we were entitled big dogs when we were winning 11 games a year and 5-0 against clempson . A couple years of a little humbling karma .. We beat #1 Bama and much of that crowd complimented us and even seemed happy for us, that's class imo .. We need a bit more imo .. What goes around comes around
Take-a-Knee is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #82
Rooster'srule
Game MVP
 
Rooster'srule's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Cacky Lacky
Posts: 1,540
CockyCash: 0
Rooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Poppycock
Rooster'srule is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 12:55 PM   #83
6pack
1st Team All-SEC
 
6pack's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Charleston
Posts: 3,799
CockyCash: 500
6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
Spare - You've been on this site a long time and seems like a reasonable guy most of the time. I also realize that you do not like the Muschamp hire. I don't consider myself a sunshine pumper and don't think we will be beating down the doors to Atlanta real soon. But if it's not OK to have some optimism about your teams future, why be a fan at all?
My question as well. I have no delusions of us going to ATL this year either but winning one or two more games than last year isn't a stretch. What does making miserable posts on a message boards do to make you feel better or help our team? Doing that isn't what Spurrier was referring to when talked about refusing mediocrity. Some people here have taken that piece of advice a bit too far.
6pack is online now  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:36 PM   #84
cockymac
I was the white shadow.
 
cockymac's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,517
CockyCash: 0
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
More "I'm a bigger fan than you" crap. It's a tradition. The same 15 people come around every single spring and tell us about rainbows, unicorns, and Gamecock football and you'll be sorry when we win the national championship! I expect to see you here eating crow! Same old same old. Now the new attitude is, I should be privileged (???) that Will Muschamp (lol) is "emotionally engaged" even though the product on the field is an atrocity and doesn't look like it's going to improving any time soon (key point here) compared to our peers. Let alone the folks upstate, we're not even going to go there. But I guess when you have 3 people calling him "Champ" every page, anything can happen! Seriously people. It just gets old.

No matter who some people thought should have been hired, no matter who's better between him and whoever else, no matter who is blaming Steve Spurrier or not, the simple fact is the product on the field is garbage and if you can't get down with that then you have a fanboy problem. There are lots of people who don't believe the groupthink around here and are perfectly reasonable fans holding the team to a higher level of accountability then even the athletic director seems willing to do. We were told years ago to stop accepting mediocrity and now some of you prefer to wallow in it for good. Maybe that's your greatest beef against Steve Spurrier to begin with, he called you out on being a complacent fanboy a decade ago and look where you are. Sorry for you. It is completely what it is.
I'm a realist. I didn't want Muschamp. I did want Spurrier to leave because the offense was predictable and he stopped recruiting. We needed new blood. With that said, I do hope Muschamp succeeds because I want us to win. I don't like losing 7 games in a season, but as a realist, I know we don't have the talent we had 5 years ago and that has nothing to do with Muschamp. I know that you don't come into a 3 win program and go to a 10 win program in one year. Heck, even Saban struggled at Alabama when he took over. The 3 win season was an atrocity. Last year was mediocre. However, I did see some life in the team after Bentley took over. Yeah, our offensive line couldn't block Florida or Clemson. That issue has hopefully started to get addressed by a new coach at that position. But, to look at Bentley, Dowdle, Deebo, Edwards, Hurst, Crosby and Bailey and say the word "garbage" is very silly. Yeah, we still need more help on the line, but the potential is there to be very good. Maybe we average 24 points a game. Maybe we average 34. Who knows. But, to think it's going to be garbage is silly. Now, there is plenty to be concerned about on defense. But it's mostly question marks. Could be ok, might not. I can't say for sure if we will have a pass rush this year. Maybe Wonnum and Sawyer can provide it, maybe not. Maybe Kinlaw and Stallings can help stuff the run. I don't know. If you have the ability to tell me what they will do, please also let me know the lottery numbers so that I can retire now.

A realist should see this team as perhaps a 4 win team if we have injuries and some players dont pan out. And perhaps a 9 win team if things go very well. It is what it is. Is that great? No, but we should be heading to a higher win total than we had last year.

If you're miserable before the season starts, you need to find something better to do with your time. No need in raising your blood pressure. May I suggest stamp collecting? Perhaps you would be more relaxed if you took up gardening or quilting?
cockymac is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #85
Ace Dilcock
2nd Team All-American
 
Ace Dilcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 8,136
CockyCash: 650
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

A couple of things....

Getting to ATL is not out of the question - in fact, I think we have a very good chance. Winning in ATL is a little tougher but.... Boom went 11-2 in his second year at UF coming off a 7-6 season, and tied for the East Division (missed the championship game on a tiebreaker). I believe that he has learned something and the team will be much, much better, given the youth at the skill positions last year. And there is not a lot strength - UF has made it two years in a row, but they lost a good bit on D and have to come to Columbia. UGA is the other popular pick, but I have the ultimate confidence in Kirby Smart. And by that, I mean that I have the ultimate confidence that he will screw things up.

Second, the best thing going for this team is the one thing that spareparts sees at the biggest reason for pessimism - the 56-7 thrashing by Clemson. Boom has a lot of pride - if you don't think that the result got him thinking hard about not never losing to the Upstate cheerleader, think again. Same with Bentley. Like the current commercial, the best motivation for winning is defeat. And an a**-whuppin is even better motivation.
Ace Dilcock is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #86
smoovecock
Super Moderator
 
smoovecock's Avatar
 
Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dixie
Posts: 18,981
CockyCash: 1000000
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
I'm a realist. I didn't want Muschamp. I did want Spurrier to leave because the offense was predictable and he stopped recruiting. We needed new blood. With that said, I do hope Muschamp succeeds because I want us to win. I don't like losing 7 games in a season, but as a realist, I know we don't have the talent we had 5 years ago and that has nothing to do with Muschamp. I know that you don't come into a 3 win program and go to a 10 win program in one year. Heck, even Saban struggled at Alabama when he took over. The 3 win season was an atrocity. Last year was mediocre. However, I did see some life in the team after Bentley took over. Yeah, our offensive line couldn't block Florida or Clemson. That issue has hopefully started to get addressed by a new coach at that position. But, to look at Bentley, Dowdle, Deebo, Edwards, Hurst, Crosby and Bailey and say the word "garbage" is very silly. Yeah, we still need more help on the line, but the potential is there to be very good. Maybe we average 24 points a game. Maybe we average 34. Who knows. But, to think it's going to be garbage is silly. Now, there is plenty to be concerned about on defense. But it's mostly question marks. Could be ok, might not. I can't say for sure if we will have a pass rush this year. Maybe Wonnum and Sawyer can provide it, maybe not. Maybe Kinlaw and Stallings can help stuff the run. I don't know. If you have the ability to tell me what they will do, please also let me know the lottery numbers so that I can retire now.

A realist should see this team as perhaps a 4 win team if we have injuries and some players dont pan out. And perhaps a 9 win team if things go very well. It is what it is. Is that great? No, but we should be heading to a higher win total than we had last year.

If you're miserable before the season starts, you need to find something better to do with your time. No need in raising your blood pressure. May I suggest stamp collecting? Perhaps you would be more relaxed if you took up gardening or quilting?
..Bad choice of hobby. Stamp collectors are basket cases and always on edge...
__________________
smoovecock is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:51 PM   #87
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly
 
GregoryHouse's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 25,482
CockyCash: 53775483
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Never key the is learn to.
__________________
Quote:
Muschamp said he doesn't have a 3 year or 5 year plan, his plan is to win now and decisions will be based on winning now.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #88
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015
 
nin_usc_freak92's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,293
CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Just another personal Muschamp vendetta from spare. Nothing new to see here.

It'll be fun talking to him in 4-5 years, ya know, when his criticisms of the man's job here may actually hold merit. I don't care what someone did or didn't do at their previous job(s), how is he doing in his current role? Have you never had learning experiences in your career/life?

@ the end of the day, go cocks. Anyone that can't get behind that should find another team to root for until it's someone else's turn here.
__________________
nin_usc_freak92 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #89
Ace Dilcock
2nd Team All-American
 
Ace Dilcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 8,136
CockyCash: 650
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
Just another personal Muschamp vendetta from spare. Nothing new to see here.

It'll be fun talking to him in 4-5 years, ya know, when his criticisms of the man's job here may actually hold merit. I don't care what someone did or didn't do at their previous job(s), how is he doing in his current role? Have you never had learning experiences in your career/life?

@ the end of the day, go cocks. Anyone that can't get behind that should find another team to root for until it's someone else's turn here.
Boom will either be gone in 4-5 years, or still be around as a rousing success.

If he fails, then I think spare will be lonesome - he might be the only poster left on here. If Boom succeeds, everyone will be around and happy - except for spare and a few other Boom haters.
Ace Dilcock is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 03:30 PM   #90
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American
 
Cockypantherfan's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 11,014
CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
More "I'm a bigger fan than you" crap. It's a tradition. The same 15 people come around every single spring and tell us about rainbows, unicorns, and Gamecock football and you'll be sorry when we win the national championship! I expect to see you here eating crow! Same old same old. Now the new attitude is, I should be privileged (???) that Will Muschamp (lol) is "emotionally engaged" even though the product on the field is an atrocity and doesn't look like it's going to improving any time soon (key point here) compared to our peers. Let alone the folks upstate, we're not even going to go there. But I guess when you have 3 people calling him "Champ" every page, anything can happen! Seriously people. It just gets old.

No matter who some people thought should have been hired, no matter who's better between him and whoever else, no matter who is blaming Steve Spurrier or not, the simple fact is the product on the field is garbage and if you can't get down with that then you have a fanboy problem. There are lots of people who don't believe the groupthink around here and are perfectly reasonable fans holding the team to a higher level of accountability then even the athletic director seems willing to do. We were told years ago to stop accepting mediocrity and now some of you prefer to wallow in it for good. Maybe that's your greatest beef against Steve Spurrier to begin with, he called you out on being a complacent fanboy a decade ago and look where you are. Sorry for you. It is completely what it is.
I thought I had a bit of a breakthrough sharing in some beers, watching the final four, talking (positively about the Gamecocks), and hanging out with Spare. Maybe you were just in a better mood at the time since you seemed to like Houston and I thought I pryed some positivity out of you. Hopefully you'll be back my way in the fall time and we can get together again and watch the team play and say "man, I can't believe we are now 5-0 on the season."
Cockypantherfan is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 04:19 PM   #91
gotrice?
1st Team All-American
 
gotrice?'s Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Charleston/Columbia
Posts: 12,381
CockyCash: 200
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Spare there is a difference between accepting mediocrity and understanding that a coach inherited a rebuild. Just because you don't like the coach we hired doesn't mean he didn't walk into a rebuilding situation that is going to take time to fix. When you hire a coach for a rebuild it's not his fault that there are massive roster deficiencies that impact on-field performance. Our recruiting went downhill in a big way after 2011 and we kept winning a few more years based off of the talent we had brought in, so Muschamp inherited a roster that was poorly recruited from 2011-2015 that's not a quick fix. This team exceeded the expectations of basically all the experts and definitely of Vegas in terms of what we did last year. Getting to a bowl was maxing out this team. This year the team is better and the schedule is harder. If the breaks go against us we could miss a bowl, if the breaks go our way we could win 9 games and be in the hunt for the East, if the breaks are somewhat neutral this is probably a 7 win team. It's another step in the right direction if either of the last 2 possibilities happen. Just because you hated the hire don't let your hate make you lose sight of the fact that Muschamp inherited a 3 win team that lost most of its best players from that 3 win season, that's the definition of a rebuild and those aren't done overnight. It's not accepting mediocrity to look objectively at a situation and say it's going to take a few years correct. I feel like you'd have a totally different opinion of the situation if we had hired someone you were high on and everything went exactly the same way last year...
gotrice? is online now  
Old 08-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #92
pitchcock
2nd Team All-SEC
 
pitchcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 3,455
CockyCash: 29770000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
I'm a realist. I didn't want Muschamp.
I agree with the rest of your post, we have the potential to go either way. Injuries will kill us.

I'm just curious, if you didn't want Muschamp, who did you want?

Reason I'm asking, is when the Muschamp haters come on complaining, I ask who they would've hired if they were in ADRT's shoes....they never answer.

I think he's done a miraculous job so far basically having to rebuild a program from scratch. That means everything...recruiting, camps, analysts, social media...the whole works.

People forget, in the 4 year period running from 2010-2013, we signed 2 bonafide SEC DL....Clowney and Quarles. That's it....2. The last couple of seasons we've been short at QB, WR, DB, and LB personnel wise. At times the last couple of years between Pharoah and Hurst we've had 1 receiving threat on the field at any given time.

I'm pretty happy with the changes
pitchcock is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #93
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015
 
nin_usc_freak92's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,293
CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
Boom will either be gone in 4-5 years, or still be around as a rousing success.

If he fails, then I think spare will be lonesome - he might be the only poster left on here. If Boom succeeds, everyone will be around and happy - except for spare and a few other Boom haters.
I'm a loyalist to the school and whoever fills out our staffs until I feel that they're not doing what's necessary to keep us at a consistent competitive level, be it in conference or nationally. I can handle someone trying and failing. Spurrier in his last couple of years & the recruiting that we all saw his assistants doing really put me off. To the point I didn't care to go to a game following witnessing the Texas A&M debacle first hand. No one wants to watch a chess match when the players don't care to put in the effort to get the best pieces possible. The writing was on the wall that day.

I'm happy to say I've been pumped about going to games again since Muschamp & co. took over and the energy and tough, disciplined attitude they seem to be instilling throughout our program is very respected by myself and other fans that got tired of the missed assignments and arm tackles. Give him time to recruit and the sky is the limit. No reason to doubt him or anyone currently on our staff yet.
__________________
nin_usc_freak92 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #94
GOCOCKS63
4-Star
 
GOCOCKS63's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Union, SC
Posts: 339
CockyCash: 500
GOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervousGOCOCKS63 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Quote from an NFL scout that attended a practice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
You are obviously the greatest fan of all time and nobody can compete with you. Congratulations!
You know what my mistake I thought this was a "fan" message board. Why don't you go on over to tigernet you would fit in.
GOCOCKS63 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development