CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
Spur's Addiction
TastyLicks
FurmanCock
Captain9Dragons
SanAntonioCock
Blitzkrieg
Order 66
rt3891
etowngangsta
In-game adjustments, (829)
Doing Something Stup (492)
Exhibition game vs A (208)
Florida calls for Sp (187)
In-game adjustments, conf
2019 - Shilo Sanders
Bentley or Scarnecchia ?
2019 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP
High school football has
what happened to Frankís
Exhibition game vs August
JBJ is the ALCS MVP
vBookie Request: Post Req
Zion Williamson pay to pl

Old 03-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #41
bcgibson75
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5450
bcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Disagreeing with Bobby Bentley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
The reason AJ didnít get a lot of carries in the bowl game is because Rico was back. How many different times do you need this explained to you. When Rico was playing, AJ didnít get a lot of carries.
Again, not correct...please get your FACTS straight or READ what I posted...geez.

Turner and Dowdle BOTH had 6 carries in the bowl game.

Turner had 6 carries for 14 yds...which I stated wasn't anything special.

Previous game...Turner had 2 carries vs Clemson...and Dowdle did NOT play.

You can fluff up Turner's performance vs Tenn all you want...but, as stated before...Tenn had THE worst rushing defense in the SEC last season.

Any...and I mean any of RBs could've run on that beat-down Tenn defense in the 2nd half of that game...our OLine was owning the LOS & Turner got most of his yards in the 4th qtr.

I'll leave it at this (and hope Turner proves me wrong)...

If Turner scores 8 or more total TDs in 2018 (he's got 7 career TDs)...I'll crawl across the field at W-B on my belly.

Sincerely,
Lee Corso

GO COCKS!!
Old 03-11-2018, 07:41 PM   #42
highstick
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2700
highstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Are you insinuating that he's a regular on the post game call in show?
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #43
highpockets12
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 264
highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs

would some one explain the position is Running Back, Not Running into the Back [ of the back of the OL GEEZ Watch some LATTIMORE film.....
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:57 PM   #44
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgibson75 View Post
Again, not correct...please get your FACTS straight or READ what I posted...geez.

Turner and Dowdle BOTH had 6 carries in the bowl game.

Turner had 6 carries for 14 yds...which I stated wasn't anything special.

Previous game...Turner had 2 carries vs Clemson...and Dowdle did NOT play.

You can fluff up Turner's performance vs Tenn all you want...but, as stated before...Tenn had THE worst rushing defense in the SEC last season.

Any...and I mean any of RBs could've run on that beat-down Tenn defense in the 2nd half of that game...our OLine was owning the LOS & Turner got most of his yards in the 4th qtr.

I'll leave it at this (and hope Turner proves me wrong)...

If Turner scores 8 or more total TDs in 2018 (he's got 7 career TDs)...I'll crawl across the field at W-B on my belly.

Sincerely,
Lee Corso

GO COCKS!!
Most posters on here seem to disagree with your comments. Go back and read the thread.
Perhaps what you’re thinking and what you’re saying aren’t the same. AJ is a good, not great, RB. Muschamp loves him for a reason. That’s all we need to know.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #45
highstick
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2700
highstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot materialhighstick is USC mascot material

That works when your line is pushing forward..There are a lot of NFL running backs that make significant yards with that.

But without that type line, you have to look at different scenarios.
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:08 AM   #46
henmania
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
henmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I think Rico is a lot better than the other two and is a big reason we won our two good wins last season. Although, I can see Tyson impressing because he seems to be the biggest, strongest and maybe faster than Rico.

Hopefully, Turner can add a little more muscle and be even more productive on offense. He's a great gamecock and really adds a lot of value on offense and special teams.
Williams needs to learn how to pass block or his time on the field will be limited. He got Jake lit up a few times last year.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote