CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
6pack
Blitzkrieg
Master Bedroom
Three and Out
SanAntonioCock
GregoryHouse
gotrice?
smoovecock
ccured
Hugh Freeze about to (4157)
Happy Birthday Cover (1177)
Chester Bennington o (586)
Guy Eargle (211)
Freeze out @ old Mi (207)
Women can suffer fro (185)
Hugh Freeze about to be f
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
***The Open Championship*
10 College Football Head
Holbrook to CofC
Some Nice News On Incomin
Battlefield 1
2018 - Tyquan Johnson
Dozier Signs With the Lak
2018 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 09:24 PM   #1
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Letter to Tanner

I'm drafting a letter to send to Ray Tanner and I would like some input. Hopefully, I don't sound like a bitchy fan, but I prob do. Let me know where I'm right, wrong, off base or if you have something to contribute. Below is what I have so far. Thanks

Oh and if you bash me, I'll just ignore it without responding.


Dear Mr. Tanner


First, I would like to thank you for the hard work you have put into our athletic program. *Our GPA has increased and financially we've never been better. *With that said, I have some concerns that are shared by many fans. *


First, as you know, we will always measure ourselves against Clemson and the other members of the SEC East. *Many of us feel we are getting left in the dust, especially with Clemson beating us in football 3 straight years, baseball 3 straight years and basketball this year. *Florida once again played for the East title in football and Georgia has a new young coach to go with a renewed sense of urgency. *


The fans need something. *A free concert for students is nice but what are we doing as a department that inspires the fan base to look with excitement towards the future? *A new football ops building is something we have needed, but honestly, it's the equivalent of buying your best salesman a new desk. *It might help him but will it increase his sales or draw in new business? *Probably not. *Dorm renovations is a good idea, especially if they become state of the art. *


But what I mean is we need to see something that shows that the administration has a strong desire to win at the highest levels. *Something that will show recruits of all sports we are serious about taking the BRAND of South Carolina to the halls of the elite. *It's not my place to tell you what to do, but what about a tricked-out new Gamecock-designed helicopter for the athletic department? *A brand spanking new Gamecock-themed helicopter to show off to recruits and donors. *I know we have plenty of money. *Between Under Armour and ESPN and the SEC, we have never had more money. *This should have already been done, frankly.


Also, something needs to be done about this columbarium idea. *It's terrible and should never be allowed to happen. *No respectable SEC university would have that directly outside their stadium. *It will be a monument to futility if allowed to proceed. *Please do everything in your power to stop this ridiculous notion.


Finally, I desperately want you and the entire athletic department to succeed. *But I know I'm not the only one with the belief that we aren't doing enough, that those in power at the highest levels seem to be ok with us being behind in facilities, innovative ideas and groundbreaking culture changes. *Far too long we have reacted to what other schools have done instead of working tirelessly and spending relentlessly to set the standard. *Money should never be an issue. *It's time South Carolina decided once and for all: *do anything and everything to win championships within the rules or be content to merely participate. *Yoda said it best "Do or do not; there is no try."


Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:35 PM   #2
TKE226
Damn Yankee
 
TKE226's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 17,946
CockyCash: 1668234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Best of luck with that. You are asking for people to tell you what is wrong, but not to bash you. Your opinion is your opinion and you are welcome to send whatever you want. I don't feel providing any feedback would honestly change your content.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #3
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Ok by bash, I mean calling out my fanhood, calling me a tater, etc. You can disagree with me without bashing. This is me taking a breath before I hit send and asking you guys to check me to see if I am way out in left field. I'm frustrated and am willing to look like an ass in the hopes we can change our fortunes.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
brat
1st Team All-SEC
 
brat's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lexington
Posts: 4,154
CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Leave the Yoda quote out. if I am a professional and read that, I immediately throw away the letter. Not trying to insult, but it makes me think either a very young person wrote the letter or a science fiction freak wrote it and I can't take it very seriously. I stress here I am not calling you either one of those things but it just doesn't look good.

Reading that makes one take anything else you write less seriously. If you want a quote find something from a real person, especially one of some fame, anyone from Cicero to Winston Churchill to Mark Twain to Teddy Roosevelt.

I would argue that the new Dorms and Football Ops Building are steps already toward addressing the point you are trying to argue. Both should be selling points to recruits.

Push the angle of something cutting edge or unique to us that makes recruits sit up and take notice or something that can rally the students and fans around. As to what? That isn't my problem to figure out.
__________________
"When I was young I looked like Al Capone, but I lacked his compassion." - Oscar Levant
brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #5
SCohioBoy
Buckle up, BOOM Comin'
 
SCohioBoy's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,296
CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Write if you like, but realize it is only for you, unless there is a big check attached, it really won't be looked at to serious.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"We played the State Championship in a place called Death Valley," he said. "I looked up in the fourth quarter and the only ones still alive were the Gamecocks."--SOS
SCohioBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:54 PM   #6
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Good suggestion brat. I was already leaning that way so nice to have someone echo my own thoughts on it.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #7
EAtMoRTaYtErz
1st Team All-SEC
 
EAtMoRTaYtErz's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Posts: 4,054
CockyCash: 57500
EAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat View Post
Leave the Yoda quote out. if I am a professional and read that, I immediately throw away the letter. Not trying to insult, but it makes me think either a very young person wrote the letter or a science fiction freak wrote it and I can't take it very seriously. I stress here I am not calling you either one of those things but it just doesn't look good.

Reading that makes one take anything else you write less seriously. If you want a quote find something from a real person, especially one of some fame, anyone from Cicero to Winston Churchill to Mark Twain to Teddy Roosevelt.

I would argue that the new Dorms and Football Ops Building are steps already toward addressing the point you are trying to argue. Both should be selling points to recruits.

Push the angle of something cutting edge or unique to us that makes recruits sit up and take notice or something that can rally the students and fans around. As to what? That isn't my problem to figure out.
So you will ignore someone's point and not consider it simply because you don't like sci fi? That's very closed-minded and ignorant. It's the same point that many brilliant minds have made long before Star Wars. That is the results are what matter in this life. It's Darwinism. The extinct long dead members of a species don't get to their genes passed on for TRYING to do so. They actually have to do it.
EAtMoRTaYtErz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #8
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

And I will send a check. It won't be fat but I want them to see I'm serious and want what's best for the program.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #9
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER
 
GamecockUltimate's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Club Fields
Posts: 6,942
CockyCash: 200
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockDad1531 View Post
I'm drafting a letter to send to Ray Tanner and I would like some input. Hopefully, I don't sound like a bitchy fan, but I prob do. Let me know where I'm right, wrong, off base or if you have something to contribute. Below is what I have so far. Thanks

Oh and if you bash me, I'll just ignore it without responding.


Dear Mr. Tanner


First, I would like to thank you for the hard work you have put into our athletic program. *Our GPA has increased and financially we've never been better. *With that said, I have some concerns that are shared by many fans. *


First, as you know, we will always measure ourselves against Clemson and the other members of the SEC East. *Many of us feel we are getting left in the dust, especially with Clemson beating us in football 3 straight years, baseball 3 straight years and basketball this year. *Florida once again played for the East title in football and Georgia has a new young coach to go with a renewed sense of urgency. *


The fans need something. *A free concert for students is nice but what are we doing as a department that inspires the fan base to look with excitement towards the future? *A new football ops building is something we have needed, but honestly, it's the equivalent of buying your best salesman a new desk. *It might help him but will it increase his sales or draw in new business? *Probably not. *Dorm renovations is a good idea, especially if they become state of the art. *


But what I mean is we need to see something that shows that the administration has a strong desire to win at the highest levels. *Something that will show recruits of all sports we are serious about taking the BRAND of South Carolina to the halls of the elite. *It's not my place to tell you what to do, but what about a tricked-out new Gamecock-designed helicopter for the athletic department? *A brand spanking new Gamecock-themed helicopter to show off to recruits and donors. *I know we have plenty of money. *Between Under Armour and ESPN and the SEC, we have never had more money. *This should have already been done, frankly.


Also, something needs to be done about this columbarium idea. *It's terrible and should never be allowed to happen. *No respectable SEC university would have that directly outside their stadium. *It will be a monument to futility if allowed to proceed. *Please do everything in your power to stop this ridiculous notion.


Finally, I desperately want you and the entire athletic department to succeed. *But I know I'm not the only one with the belief that we aren't doing enough, that those in power at the highest levels seem to be ok with us being behind in facilities, innovative ideas and groundbreaking culture changes. *Far too long we have reacted to what other schools have done instead of working tirelessly and spending relentlessly to set the standard. *Money should never be an issue. *It's time South Carolina decided once and for all: *do anything and everything to win championships within the rules or be content to merely participate. *Yoda said it best "Do or do not; there is no try."


Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
is this a joke...i hope this is a joke...

tricked out heli....a yoda quote...yikes dude...

please be trolling
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #10
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

I can probably say that quote better a different way that will look better.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:00 PM   #11
SCohioBoy
Buckle up, BOOM Comin'
 
SCohioBoy's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,296
CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Better be at least a grand


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"We played the State Championship in a place called Death Valley," he said. "I looked up in the fourth quarter and the only ones still alive were the Gamecocks."--SOS
SCohioBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:04 PM   #12
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay
 
Order 66's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cayce
Posts: 15,354
CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

I find Samuel L. Jackson quotes have the most impact.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #13
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Ok, I found one I like.

"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.". Ralph Waldo Emerson
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #14
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
Better be at least a grand


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You chipping in? Lol
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:09 PM   #15
The Octopus
4-Star
 
The Octopus's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West Columbia
Posts: 363
CockyCash: 500
The Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPit
Default Re: Letter to Tanner



Cockytalk.....

Whew.

Cockytalk, Cockytalk, Cockytalk.
The Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #16
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw
 
Luke Skycocker's Avatar
 
Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North Augusta
Posts: 46,561
CockyCash: 106487138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

You think a helicopter is what we need. You quoted Yoda. This is not for real
__________________
Luke Skycocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:14 PM   #17
taylorssc
Raisinballin'
 
taylorssc's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greenville
Posts: 7,299
CockyCash: 1000337
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

I wrote him once. I asked him for an autographed 8x10. He sent me this.


taylorssc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #18
Schark
Starter
 
Schark's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chucktown
Posts: 1,385
CockyCash: 11400
Schark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

I'm all for adding high profile assets that bolster the reputation of our brand so we're on the same page.

Helo's are really cool and the "neato" factor is exceptionally high however the notion that Muschamp could drop in on recruits from the sky is flawed. You can't just show up at a high school and land in the parking lot or on the football field. There are safety and security concerns as well as the disruption to the school would likely go unappreciated by the administration.

My personal opinion is that we would be better served by upgrading our fixed wing feet with the addition of a jet. A sexy one.

From a practical standpoint a jet would offer Muschamp significant logistical advantages over the King Air turboprops in our current fleet. The jet would offer a heck of a lot of wow factor as well if we splashed it with aggressive gamecock themed paint.

I'm all for a helo and or a jet but in the end ADRT will probably respond by telling you it is a fantastic idea and if you would like to make a donation the university will graciously accept.
__________________
Schark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #19
GamecockDad1531
Game MVP
 
GamecockDad1531's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,544
CockyCash: 200
GamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot materialGamecockDad1531 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
You think a helicopter is what we need. You quoted Yoda. This is not for real
The helicopter is a suggestion. I took the yoda quote out and replaced it with Ralph waldo Emerson.

For real, my friend.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #20
TKE226
Damn Yankee
 
TKE226's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 17,946
CockyCash: 1668234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Letter to Tanner

check verb tenses
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development