CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
Blitzkrieg
LBC
MountainCock
TastyLicks
Jethro Beaver
SanAntonioCock
ShutTheSuccop
CapitolCock
Take-a-Knee
29 year old woman fo (553)
Ask Your Questions (443)
Gary DeCarlo Dead (375)
SEC Media Days: 10-1 (354)
Women's bb - How tal (232)
**WARNING*** (104)
Twitter can predict (78)
Elite 11 doesn't mat (0)
Dozier Signs With the Lak
Things I Wish For In Our
Elite 11 doesn't matter
Official Baseball Coachin
Ask Your Questions
Leota transferring
Rumor: Kevin O' Sullivan
Seat Selection
We Don't Use Star Ratings
SEC Media Days: 10-13 Jul

Old 04-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #61
GamecockSuperFan
Gun N' Run

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez Dead

Gets acquitted and is about to appeal his murder case and then takes his life? Doesn't add up. I think he knew if he was acquitted and appealed that its put a target on his back. Makes the crying make more sense now. Maybe he knew it'd be the last time he'd see his daughter.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:43 PM   #62
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 53781483
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
Gets acquitted and is about to appeal his murder case and then takes his life? Doesn't add up. I think he knew if he was acquitted and appealed that its put a target on his back. Makes the crying make more sense now. Maybe he knew it'd be the last time he'd see his daughter.
Quote:
A judge on Friday ordered key evidence in the prison suicide of Aaron Hernandez preserved, granting a request from the ex-NFL star's fiancee so the family can investigate the circumstances of his death. Bristol Superior Court Judge Thomas McGuire's ruling includes video recordings of Hernandez's cell for the eight hours before he was found hanged, records of where Hernandez was during that time and all of his property, including his writings. Authorities say he left three notes next to a Bible in his cell.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:46 PM   #63
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
There was no way he was getting off for the murder of Odin Lloyd. But, I dont think he committed suicide. I think he was murdered for snitching on the two murders he was acquitted on.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:21 PM   #64
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 73360
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
There was no way he was getting off for the murder of Odin Lloyd. But, I dont think he committed suicide. I think he was murdered for snitching on the two murders he was acquitted on.
he had a private cell..I don't think so..no reason to soap the floor.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:55 PM   #65
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
He wasn't getting out.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:48 AM   #66
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

Blackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot material

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/aaron-h...ocking-secret/

It just gets stranger.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:20 AM   #67
WeCocky2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
WeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackland View Post
I won't believe any of this until it's reported on SEC country
WeCocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #68
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

Blackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCocky2001 View Post
I won't believe any of this until it's reported on SEC country
I work for the NY Post now.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:52 PM   #69
WeCocky2001
Banned

Male

WeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talonsWeCocky2001 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
I work for the NY Post now.
Nice. Moving on up in the world.

Love NY, where do you live now? TriBeCa?
Old 04-22-2017, 02:57 PM   #70
taylorssc
Raisinballin'

Male

CockyCash: 1000337
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

My takeaway from this is that I don't care.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #71
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 179045
Copperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot material

Good.

Next
Old 04-22-2017, 04:34 PM   #72
GamecockSuperFan
Gun N' Run

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
He wasn't getting out.
Of course he wasn't.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #73
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

Quote:

This weekend I am on assignment in DC.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #74
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:

One more step up to the National Enquirer.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #75
WeCocky2001
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
One more step up to the National Enquirer.
Eh.
As bad as the post is,it's still one of the most widely circulated newspapers in the country.

Those writers make bank, especially the sports writers.
Not sure about the Enquirer.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:14 PM   #76
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Hernandez.html

Since I am on assignment in the UK this week...
Old 04-25-2017, 10:13 PM   #77
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...son-lover.html
Old 04-25-2017, 10:23 PM   #78
WeCocky2001
Banned

Male

Quote:
Good for him.
Makes me like him even more
Old 04-25-2017, 11:12 PM   #79
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 73360
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Waiting for the lifetime movie classic on this..I heard it will aire after chips.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #80
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Looking like reason he may have killed himself is so his girl could get money. His guilty verdict was abated
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote