CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TaySC
Order 66
Garnet&BlackOp
GeoCocky66
carolina_corpsman
gamecock88
kingoftheroost
Cockadoo
CockNJersey
ConwayGamecock
Thank You (669)
Who's the 1* bandit? (643)
BCM and her final ye (235)
NCAAF: CHATTANOOGA A (228)
Furman Basketball (200)
Tailgating for Chatt (132)
NCAAF: NOTRE DAME @ (93)
NCAAF: GEORGIA STATE (88)
NCAAF: IOWA STATE @ (79)
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPIN (76)
Can We Upset Clemson?
Don't Underestimate Chatt
**USC (5-4) vs. Chattanoo
2019 - Chris Steele
**USC (2-1) vs. Providenc
2019 - Jakai Moore
Week 12: Around College F
2019 - Jaydon Hill - Flor
Discussion: 2020 Recruiti
Red Dead Redemption II

Old 04-27-2018, 10:45 AM   #61
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 0
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: How Long Will It Take for Coach Muschamp to

Have a player drafted in the 1st 3rds of the NFL Draft?...Tight End Hayden Hurst - April 26, 2018, Round 1, Pick 25 to the Baltimore Ravens

Have a player drafted in the 1st rd of the NFL Draft?...Tight End Hayden Hurst - April 26, 2018, Round 1, Pick 25 to the Baltimore Ravens

Old 06-01-2018, 07:12 PM   #62
Senior Rooster
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 70000000
Senior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot materialSenior Rooster is USC mascot material

Recruit a Top Ten class? That is coming in 2019. Possibly a Top Five Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #63
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Let’s not start sucking each others d***s yet
Old 07-23-2018, 12:55 PM   #64
SC Gamecock
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Male

CockyCash: 200
SC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot material

I see muschamps tenure being somewhat similar to what Tommy Tuberville brought to Auburn. Tuberville took over a terry bowden coached team that in his last 2 seasons went from 10-3 to 3-8. Prior to the downfall had auburn winning 8-9+ games a season.

Tuberville was only at ole miss 3 years before departing to auburn. took a 3 win team and his first season went 5-6. A slight improvement. In his 2nd season he took auburn to 9-4. Now the expectations are raised (similar to what we’re seeing now at USC). He followed up that year by going 7-5. I’ve predicted USC to go 8-5 this year and take just a slight step back from a season which we maybe over-achieved a bit. Tuberville then again won 9, then 8 and then in his 5th season the program took off and went 13-0. Followed then by another 9 win season and 11 win seasons after that.

I think muschamp can get us where we want to go but it’s going to need to be built. Years 6-8 should be the years things really start to gel, and if he can consistently win 7-9 games between that time; he should keep his job and be able to build upon the success of each year and each recruiting class. Clemson was similar in that they were getting 7-9 wins with tommy Bowden, and just needed someone new to break the door down and get them to the next level. I believe muschamp will be here long enough to get us from 7-9 win consistently to the next level. He’s young enough and strong enough recruiter that I don’t think it’ll take someone different.

Last edited by SC Gamecock; 07-23-2018 at 01:46 PM..
SC Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:38 PM   #65
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

: South Carolina is in the AP Top 25 for the first time since the week of Sept. 21, 2014. USC is No. 24 this week.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #66
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062190247613
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
Letís not start sucking each others d***s yet
That took a dark and odd turn

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:05 PM   #67
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
That took a dark and odd turn
Someone's obviously never heard of Winson Wolf...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #68
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Someone's obviously never heard of Winson Wolf...

exactamundo
Old 09-07-2018, 04:58 AM   #69
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Have a player drafted in the 1st 3rds of the NFL Draft?...Tight End Hayden Hurst - April 26, 2018, Round 1, Pick 25 to the Baltimore Ravens

Have a player drafted in the 1st rd of the NFL Draft?...Tight End Hayden Hurst - April 26, 2018, Round 1, Pick 25 to the Baltimore Ravens

While true, Hayden could be contributed to the previous staff. Yes, he was the coach when he was drafted, but he wasn't the coach that got him to SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:58 AM   #70
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
While true, Hayden could be contributed to the previous staff. Yes, he was the coach when he was drafted, but he wasn't the coach that got him to SC.
Your point is valid. I considered it but a million things could have happened under a new regime.

CWM could have done something stupid like just have him out there to block or not have him out there at all. Not at all likely but stranger things and all.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:19 AM   #71
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Your point is valid. I considered it but a million things could have happened under a new regime.

CWM could have done something stupid like just have him out there to block or not have him out there at all. Not at all likely but stranger things and all.
I'm just giving you hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:49 AM   #72
Rooster'srule
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 985410
Rooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'm just giving you hell
Tbh no coach can claim credit for Hurst coming to USC
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:24 AM   #73
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
exactamundo
Maybe you should change your screen name to Superfly TNT....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #74
roosterdude21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3212019568
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Orth. Perry Orth recruited Hayden Hurst.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #75
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

He was drafted by the Pirates...AS A BASEBALL PLAYER!!!
Old 09-11-2018, 12:40 AM   #76
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Orth. Perry Orth recruited Hayden Hurst.
This
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:39 PM   #77
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 29477
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
He was drafted by the Pirates...AS A BASEBALL PLAYER!!!
On National Pankake Day while he was supposed to be a Senior in High School.
TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote