CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
carolina_corpsman
Spur's Addiction
TastyLicks
kick_ball
CockyLifer
Master Bedroom
SanAntonioCock
Captain9Dragons
SheckWes
Muschamp wants fans (651)
ESPN Hater's Guide t (434)
Out of the top 10 (376)
Thanksgiving Dinner (347)
Dom headed to Marine (324)
Shi Smith's TD vs Ch (263)
Coincidences That Le (115)
2 Clemson tickets fo (23)
NFL: TEXANS @ REDSKINS Su
NFL: EAGLES @ SAINTS Sun
NFL: PANTHERS @ LIONS Sun
USC/Clemson series
FBI Charges of Fraud &
2019 - Shilo Sanders
ESPN Hater's Guide to Riv
Muschamp wants fans to be
Bowl game
Thanksgiving Dinner - Wha

Old 10-29-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Gamerooster
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3500
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material
Default Florida game time

SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, November 10, 2018:

Vanderbilt at Missouri, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
Mississippi State at Alabama, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
Networks and start times for the following games will be announced after games of November 3:
LSU at Arkansas
South Carolina at Florida
Auburn at Georgia
Kentucky at Tennessee
Ole Miss at Texas A&M

Start times and networks on November 10 will be:
Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS
Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on SEC Network
7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network

http://www.secsports.com/article/251...es-november-10
Old 10-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #2
WeDemBoyz
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 5500
WeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his comb
Default Re: Florida game time

I'll be in Gainesville, really hoping it's not a noon kick but looks like there's a chance. With Ole Miss being at noon this weekend I would hope they wouldn't give it to us twice in a row. They are probably waiting to see if either or both teams can pull out the W (UF hosts Mizzou this weekend) as to who plays later in the day. I feel like there is a pretty good chance both teams can pull out a victory this weekend.
WeDemBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000002258
CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeDemBoyz View Post
I'll be in Gainesville, really hoping it's not a noon kick but looks like there's a chance. With Ole Miss being at noon this weekend I would hope they wouldn't give it to us twice in a row. They are probably waiting to see if either or both teams can pull out the W (UF hosts Mizzou this weekend) as to who plays later in the day. I feel like there is a pretty good chance both teams can pull out a victory this weekend.
I really hope it is a noon kickoff haha. Any advantage we can get on the road.
CapitolCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:59 PM   #4
WeDemBoyz
4-Star

Male

WeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his combWeDemBoyz is developing his comb

Yeah noon will be better for the team for sure, I guess 330 would be ideal for myself and the team b/c it's not so early and still not too late for the gators to be as rowdy as they would a night game. Just stinks to go to an away venue where your entire weekend is surrounded by the game and it turns out to be a nooner, either way i'll be there in support. I think I saw some ppl traveling to Oxford complaining about the noon kick this weekend. Can't blame them, it's no fun as a traveling fan.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:33 PM   #5
Gamerooster
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3500
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

I'm pretty sure ESPN picks first from the unscheduled games. It's hard to believe that they don't want AU-GA in prime time. A noon kickoff seems likely.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:40 PM   #6
WeDemBoyz
4-Star

Male

Georgia Auburn will for sure be the first pick of the unscheduled games, I can see them 7 pm on ESPN but I could also see CBS wanting them at noon to make it a double header. Really no telling, I just wish I knew now vs having to wait the extra week.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #7
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 6306427
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeDemBoyz View Post
Yeah noon will be better for the team for sure, I guess 330 would be ideal for myself and the team b/c it's not so early and still not too late for the gators to be as rowdy as they would a night game. Just stinks to go to an away venue where your entire weekend is surrounded by the game and it turns out to be a nooner, either way i'll be there in support. I think I saw some ppl traveling to Oxford complaining about the noon kick this weekend. Can't blame them, it's no fun as a traveling fan.
We will be there too. We WANT a night game. I want a full day of SEC away scenery and tailgating. Not trying to drive down Friday night to wake up and tailgate at 7am......No Thanks.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:58 PM   #8
WeDemBoyz
4-Star

Male

Exactly my thoughts, if I had to pick I would choose a night game because you're not rushed and it gives you a full day to take in another place's atmosphere, plus not being from Gainesville obviously, the whole weekend is planned around the game and you are sort of left with a now what? mentality after the game if it's at noon. I get the earlier the better for the team though, and i'm sure anyone not going wants that as well.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:02 PM   #9
WeDemBoyz
4-Star

Male

Not to mention I will make the most out of an away trip no matter what the game time is, so that means staying up late Friday night when I am there, getting up early to tailgate if it's at noon which = feeling like absolute death come 6pm Saturday night. Would rather be able to take my sweet time and have the more laid back schedule that comes with a night game.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:04 PM   #10
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

I'd be very surprised if it was a night game. It will probably be Noon on CBS or 3:30 on SEC Network.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:42 PM   #11
wincocks84
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5775
wincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot material

Give me the nooner. Crowds are generally less rowdy.
wincocks84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:11 AM   #12
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119154183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Just announced game at UF will be at 12 pm....
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:13 AM   #13
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Noon on ESPN.

12 pm kicks are better for the away team. Some Florida fans might be down on their team after losing to Georgia in Jacksonville and then Missouri at home.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:19 AM   #14
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000002258
CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

I don’t know if we pull that W out at Ole Miss yesterday if it was a night game. Glad this one is at noon too.
CapitolCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:51 AM   #15
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 2600200
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Yep, noon is the perfect time for this game..
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:43 AM   #16
GSC2013
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot material

Noon, thats good. I think USC will be much more inspired for this game than Florida. We are coming off two big confidence boosting wins. Florida is in a downward spiral and their coach just had a meltdown press conference.

If it was in Columbia I think we win. In The Swamp....I say toss up now after seeing how bad UF has been the last 2 weeks.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #17
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Did Franks get benched for poor play or injury?

Interested to see who the starter at QB for Florida will be?
Old 11-04-2018, 09:12 AM   #18
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 94172
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post

Poor play. Was overthrowing everybody. My guess is they start Trask.
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #19
uscbrasco
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 103536
uscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPituscbrasco rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post

Mullens said offense wasn’t moving under Franks and they wanted to try something different. Sounded like Franks would start next week.
uscbrasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:28 AM   #20
Roosterboy
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Have to agree. Noon start favors Gamecocks.
And with two losses in a row, that Florida crowd may not show up, or can be taken out of the game with a good start by USC.

Plus, after USC wins you can sit back and enjoy the rest of the day.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote