CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MEL
NinjaSven
6pack
Senior Rooster
Spurticus
CockNJersey
Order 66
Wisercock
rabid cock
Cockypantherfan
**USC vs. Louisiana (25692)
Today is a MUST WIN; (712)
Can we stop trying t (508)
So we're 3-1. Ugh. T (499)
People forget that.. (426)
BAW out for the year (424)
This is what not hav (338)
Despite the past 2 w (273)
Gameday Guide: Louis (222)
3rd and 3 game on th (194)
College Football 2017
**USC vs. Louisiana Tech
Remember how our offense
Penalties
Some questions after Game
Injuries
BAW out for the year
Jake Bentley analysis
So we're 3-1. Ugh. The su
People forget that...

Old 07-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #41
Ace Dilcock
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 840
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Media Days: 10-13 July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks0197 View Post
You know as much as I do. I think they are supposed to be middle of the pack in the ACC. Not good, but not bad.

Now matter how good or bad the team is, triple option is hard to prepare for. Especially when it's game 1. I think UT wins that game, but it's close. I stand by my case in that Butch lost his chance for the East.
Actually, it is easier to prepare for the triple option if it is the first game - you have almost an entire month of practice instead of a week.

Where it bites you in the butt is the next game when you face a more traditional offense and have not prepared enough for it. UT is okay there - they play Indiana State - but their third game against Florida in the Swamp could get ugly. And not just because of all the urnge at the stadium.
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #42
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Brett Beieillleemaaagh said some nice things about David Williams and Muschamp yesterday. Sounds like they expect him to compete for some serious PT
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #43
Emery
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1950
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

Butch deserves every bad thing that's going to happen to him.

I hope after the media and other teams rape him throughout the year, he won't be able to find 'a traitor' to turn to.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #44
GamecockSuperFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
Brett Beieillleemaaagh said some nice things about David Williams and Muschamp yesterday. Sounds like they expect him to compete for some serious PT
I don't know what that means for DW but maybe the change of scenery and or different style of offense had helped him.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:59 PM   #45
Emery
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

Quote:
First, I didn't see the quote, but I wouldn't expect anything other than this.

Second, if a transfer from a team that struggled to make a bowl game and was about 4th or 5th on that team's depth chart is looking for serious PT at Arkansas, perhaps Bret should be getting his resume together.

Third, if I told you Arkansas only has three more SEC wins over the past three years than the Gamecocks, would you believe it? And if it wasn't for some freak overtime games, it would be almost the same.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #46
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
I don't know what that means for DW but maybe the change of scenery and or different style of offense had helped him.
Well they haven't even practiced yet so it was just talk for the most part. I could see him doing well in that offense if he gets some confidence, tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post

Second, if a transfer from a team that struggled to make a bowl game and was about 4th or 5th on that team's depth chart is looking for serious PT at Arkansas, perhaps Bret should be getting his resume together.

Third, if I told you Arkansas only has three more SEC wins over the past three years than the Gamecocks, would you believe it? And if it wasn't for some freak overtime games, it would be almost the same.
He had some nice things to say about WM and DW, it's not really that big of a deal
Old 07-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #47
Emery
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Well they haven't even practiced yet so it was just talk for the most part. I could see him doing well in that offense if he gets some confidence, tbh

He had some nice things to say about WM and DW, it's not really that big of a deal
I just don't like the dude. His mouth runs more than his brain. Ever since he tried to exploit the death of an athlete to get his rule change, I'm done with the guy.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:25 PM   #48
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
I just don't like the dude. His mouth runs more than his brain. Ever since he tried to exploit the death of an athlete to get his rule change, I'm done with the guy.
I don't really care for him either. I thought it was more about some good press for Muschamp talking about how he didn't try and block DW from transferring and doing what was best for the kid
Old 07-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #49
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, Bielema is a doosh. Butch is a doosh. I like that Gator coach. Have to respect a man who rapes a shark on the internet. That's just mean....and reckless.

Man we got a lot of meh/lame coaches in this conference right now, really. I think Saban is destroying everyone else.

Last edited by LegalCock; 07-11-2017 at 07:58 PM..
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #50
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah, Bielema is a doosh. Butch is a doosh. I like that Gator coach. Have to respect a man who rapes his own school's mascot on the internet. That's just mean....and reckless.

Man we got a lot of meh/lame coaches in this conference right now, really. I think Saban is destroying everyone else.
At the risk of sound bias Muschamp seems to be the only one who isn't remotely douchey or boring.
6pack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #51
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I dunno man...He's pretty boring to me. But you know, so is Saban and I could live with that no doubt.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:01 PM   #52
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Quote:
I dunno man...He's pretty boring to me. But you know, so is Saban and I could live with it.
After Spurrier I'm fine with a boring coach if he can bring us wins.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #53
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

After Spurrier, I miss Spurrier...and the wins.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #54
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
After Spurrier, I miss Spurrier...and the wins.
It wasn't sustainable under him. We needed new blood. Grateful to him but we had to move on.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:09 PM   #55
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Yeah I think Muschamp might bloom into an entertaining guy if he wins a title or two as a head guy. He's kind of a natural smart ass. Obviously Tanner is cool wit that given the HBC and Frank. Man I love Frank.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #56
cocksman08
OC in waiting

Male

cocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his combcocksman08 is developing his comb

what time do we start our coverage tomorrow?
Old 07-12-2017, 07:39 PM   #57
seamus
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1947666
seamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot material

10:00 EDT
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:34 AM   #58
powercock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 354000
powercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudlypowercock is crowing loudly

Post a link. At work
Old 07-13-2017, 09:25 AM   #59
NAGamec0ckFan
Proverbs 14:12

Male

CockyCash: 0
NAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot material

Quote:

Yeah, but the west is a lot tougher than the east.
NAGamec0ckFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:38 AM   #60
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

I'm guessing you will have to go Watch ESPN. I know 1075 The Game won't carry it live.