CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
RGHoskins
Captain9Dragons
MountainCock
Wisercock
TastyLicks
Gamecockman12
SanAntonioCock
kingofnerf
Spur's Addiction
OKST MBB dismisses t (600)
Gamecock Baseball Fa (239)
400 evacuated after (209)
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4- (143)
Total lunar eclipse (52)
*** #15 UofSC WBB (12-4,
Coaching changes
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4-0) @
I wonder if Muschamp and
How Good Can Frank's Team
*** UofSC MBB (8-7, 3-0)
CBB: GAMECOCKS @ COMMODOR
Cannot navigate Gamecocks
No longer USC
OKST MBB dismisses three

Old 01-04-2019, 07:16 AM   #41
SheckWes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPit
Default Re: Need some advice - should I go?

Double post

Last edited by SheckWes; 01-04-2019 at 08:10 AM..
SheckWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:17 AM   #42
SheckWes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaySC View Post
If I lived in California still, I wouldn't go to the game, but would save my money in order to move as soon as possible.
He’s lived there 17 years I think he likes it
Certainly doesn’t wanna move.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:05 AM   #43
roosterdude21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3211936517
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Do it! It’s about as close as we’re gonna get for a while.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #44
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10540
ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material

I wouldn't go dressed in Gamecock gear. You're asking for it. I hate the pricks that show up in orange at our stadium when we're not playing them. I also saw one dressed in orange at our game in Miss. It's a very dick move. don't do it. go and enjoy a good football game if you want, but don't go wearing carolina gear.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:00 AM   #45
CockNJersey
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot material

I agree, I’m not to sure about going to the game in Carolina gear to hassle the Clemson fans. They’re playing in their 3rd national title game in 4 years and we are a distant afterthought for them. And even if the lose by a blowout, so what? We got blown out and shutout in our bowl by a middling ACC team. It kind of reminds me of back in the day when we didnt get to bowls very often and some of our fans would give Clemson fans crap after they lost a bowl game by saying “I’d rather not go to a bowl than go to one and lose.”

Last edited by CockNJersey; 01-04-2019 at 11:24 AM..
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:07 PM   #46
markymark550
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 14000
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

If the money and time off from work aren't issues, definitely go to it. Realistically, how many chances will you have to attend the national championship game that aren't too burdensome on time and/or money. I'm sure it will be a great experience. Personally, I wouldn't dress in Gamecock gear, but you do you.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:29 AM   #47
Superadiabatic
Resident Meteorologist

Male

CockyCash: 400
Superadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
So there are lots of tickets available and I'm seriously considering going to the national championship game on Monday. I'd wear all my South Carolina stuff to piss off Clemson fans that are there. Tickets are reasonable for the game and I'd have to get off work. Should I go? If Clemson wins it would suck and I could get a lot of heat from Clemson fans being there.
GO and yell like hell for Bama.

Hopefully, Bama will hang 70 on them overrated ugly orange brats from Pickens County.

The speed limit is 70 in Alabama, isn't it?

Superadiabatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:31 AM   #48
Superadiabatic
Resident Meteorologist

Male

CockyCash: 400
Superadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPitSuperadiabatic rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
Make a copy of the ticket. Sell the original to a Bama fan and the copy to a tater Then go have fun with the profits.
An excellent alternative to going and cheering as loud as you can for Bama.

Superadiabatic is offline   Reply With Quote