CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
RGHoskins
Captain9Dragons
MountainCock
Wisercock
TastyLicks
Gamecockman12
SanAntonioCock
kingofnerf
Spur's Addiction
OKST MBB dismisses t (600)
Gamecock Baseball Fa (239)
400 evacuated after (209)
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4- (143)
Total lunar eclipse (52)
*** #15 UofSC WBB (12-4,
Coaching changes
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4-0) @
I wonder if Muschamp and
How Good Can Frank's Team
*** UofSC MBB (8-7, 3-0)
CBB: GAMECOCKS @ COMMODOR
Cannot navigate Gamecocks
No longer USC
OKST MBB dismisses three

Old 01-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #1
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material
Default Thomas Brown Mic’d Up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=arDXi3Yyzrw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsF50h...e_continue=199

You’re going to really like this.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:14 PM   #2
GeoCocky66
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 21978
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Thomas Brown Mic’d Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post

"Get outta my way, man." Good stuff - thanks for posting it!
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:24 PM   #3
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 400
InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

At least I feel as if they’re being taught to improve.
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #4
Goofyboy
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Youth does lend some benefits. He kinda gets into the mix.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:08 PM   #5
gamecock1116
Blue Chip

Male

gamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot materialgamecock1116 is USC mascot material

I like that he stresses pad level to break tackles at the point of attack. I feel our backs are talented but have always struggled breaking tackles at the line of scrimmage. We never break runs greater than 5 yards unless there is a gaping lane. Productive rushing attacks feature guys who can get hit at 2 or 3 yards and end up with 4 to 6. This was lattimores strong suit. You always heard them say his pad level was great and that he ran behind his pads so effectively. I like this guy!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2019, 01:15 PM   #6
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 50200
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

i really believe mon denson will flourish with his coaching. that guy is flat underated.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:36 PM   #7
2000grad
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1233026
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

College Highlights

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:58 PM   #8
Goofyboy
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Suit him up.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:35 PM   #9
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Looking at the above videos, he looks like he can still play. Got some serious giddy up.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:18 PM   #10
The Octopus
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
The Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPitThe Octopus rules the CockPit

Thanks for posting.
The Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #11
Roosterboy
1st Team All-American

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
i really believe mon denson will flourish with his coaching. that guy is flat underated.
I do too.
Also, really think Deshaun Fenwick will thrive under THAT type of coaching.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #12
Roosterboy
1st Team All-American

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Also, I loved his energy...it was positive but instructive.
And, this guy clearly knows how to be a RB...put on his tape.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:21 PM   #13
carolina_corpsman
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Also, I loved his energy...it was positive but instructive.
And, this guy clearly knows how to be a RB...put on his tape.
Did BB play running back? I know coaches often coach positions that they didn't play, but I'd think a position coach that played and excelled at the position would be a better option.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:34 PM   #14
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 7994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Geez louise BOT why the hell would you not pay this man to come here?

Edit did not know he was officially hired.

Last edited by CockyLifer; 01-13-2019 at 12:45 PM..
CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:37 PM   #15
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 4621444
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Did BB play running back? I know coaches often coach positions that they didn't play, but I'd think a position coach that played and excelled at the position would be a better option.

BB was a QB at PC.
TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:38 PM   #16
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 4621444
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Geez louise BOT why the hell would you not pay this man to come here?

You do know that he has already been hired at USC, correct?
TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:43 PM   #17
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 7994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaySC View Post
You do know that he has already been hired at USC, correct?

You mean at Uofsc? Or the USC with the legal claim? lol

Ok good! All the speculation and threads on this you gotta admit it's hard to keep it straight I must have gotten him confused with someone else. Glad the Uni did the right thing and let Boom bring him on. He can handle coaching the returners also.
CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:09 AM   #18
roosterdude21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3211936517
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

https://www.spursandfeathers.com/spo..._running_backs
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:48 AM   #19
CockNJersey
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Sounds like we’ve finally got someone on our staff who understands the run game.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:37 AM   #20
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote