CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
RGHoskins
Captain9Dragons
MountainCock
Wisercock
TastyLicks
Gamecockman12
SanAntonioCock
kingofnerf
Spur's Addiction
OKST MBB dismisses t (594)
Gamecock Baseball Fa (237)
400 evacuated after (205)
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4- (132)
Total lunar eclipse (43)
*** #15 UofSC WBB (12-4,
Coaching changes
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4-0) @
I wonder if Muschamp and
How Good Can Frank's Team
*** UofSC MBB (8-7, 3-0)
CBB: GAMECOCKS @ COMMODOR
Cannot navigate Gamecocks
No longer USC
OKST MBB dismisses three

Old 01-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #61
Rooster'srule
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 985410
Rooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot materialRooster'srule is USC mascot material
Default Re: Blackshear gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank scorpio View Post
I accidentally cut in front of him in a line, didn't realize it and apologized humbly when he chewed me out about it. He then threatened that if he wasn't trying to focus on his career that he would "F#(# me up". I apologized again and he continued to berate and threaten me telling another person that I was stupid and that my apology was somehow insufficient. I got the impression that if I said one wrong word that he would take a swing at me. I didn't know who he was until someone told me afterwards. I literally thought I was in danger and was as humble and apologetic as I could be, I was sincere and tried to express remorse but he acted like an idiotic meathead. I'd use another four letter word to describe him, but that's become cliche and racist so I won't. I wanted to tell him to calm the eff down and take it easy, but he was dead serious and I honestly was afraid, so I kept apologizing like a little bitch. I'm still pretty pissed that I had to choose between groveling like a sissy or getting the sh!t beat out of me. Is what it is...
Should have had a snickers bar with you!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #62
SheckWes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPitSheckWes rules the CockPit

Quote:
I accidentally cut in front of him in a line, didn't realize it and apologized humbly when he chewed me out about it. He then threatened that if he wasn't trying to focus on his career that he would "F#(# me up". I apologized again and he continued to berate and threaten me telling another person that I was stupid and that my apology was somehow insufficient. I got the impression that if I said one wrong word that he would take a swing at me. I didn't know who he was until someone told me afterwards. I literally thought I was in danger and was as humble and apologetic as I could be, I was sincere and tried to express remorse but he acted like an idiotic meathead. I'd use another four letter word to describe him, but that's become cliche and racist so I won't. I wanted to tell him to calm the eff down and take it easy, but he was dead serious and I honestly was afraid, so I kept apologizing like a little bitch. I'm still pretty pissed that I had to choose between groveling like a sissy or getting the sh!t beat out of me. Is what it is...
Most of us would have done the same
Especially with how big he is.
Nothing wrong with what you did.

Hes also stupid because he hit you for something like that a lawsuit would have been next
Old 01-11-2019, 03:40 PM   #63
JohnnyR2211
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPit

Quote:
If I'd have had a weapon that day, I'm sure I would NOT have used it, but I would have stopped after the second apology I made and asked him to walk away. But, instead I swallowed my grown-ass 40 year old(insert mike gundy meme here)pride and groveled like a child to a punk college kid for something as petty as accidentally taking his turn in line to make a purchase.

I had been considering taking a cwp class for a couple years and just never got around to it. After I told my wife what happened, we agreed to sign up for the class.

To be clear, I have no desire to shoot anyone...EVER. But I truly was scared, and I am not a fighter, I don't start shit with people and I try to avoid shady situations. However, the more and more messed up our society becomes, the more I feel the need to defend myself and my family if necessary.

I agree that the smart thing to do was to walk away, but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't he the guy that was shot a few years back? Seems like he already tried the wrong person and they went down that same route. Either way senseless violence always ends up being never the answer. I mean, imagine you shot the guy and then you're a part of a big fall out regardless of how things go down. You did the right thing, it's just a shame that it went down like that. I went to USC and I've had interactions with the players and some of them are entitled due to our society's emphasis on athletes and just b/c they're a good athlete doesn't mean they're a good person. Unfortunately we pull for some of them on our team. Fortunately one of those people who was pretty chill was Eric Norwood, I took shots with his parents at his apartment during parents weekend back in the Woodlands LOL
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:45 PM   #64
JohnnyR2211
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPit

Actually I just looked it up and it appears he got arrested for robbery before and had been shot a couple of times. Yeah I'm pretty sure he's a scum bag. I don't know him personally, but based on his history it checks out. So yeah I hope he can turn it around, but he'll probably end up being one of those bullies who tries the wrong person down the road and ends up getting what they have coming to them unfortunately. It is what it is. Hopefully he can grow out of that.
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:53 PM   #65
BringBackGarcia
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
BringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot materialBringBackGarcia is USC mascot material

Quote:

I'm sure he's just tired of being pushed around by every offensive lineman he's faced in college.
BringBackGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:57 PM   #66
TaySC
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 4621444
TaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot materialTaySC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackGarcia View Post
I'm sure he's just tired of being pushed around by every offensive lineman he's faced in college.

TaySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:02 PM   #67
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 400
InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

Javon leaving also
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #68
longhaul
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2160
longhaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Javon leaving also

Damn you scared me there for a moment. Only thought on one Javon when I read that.
longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #69
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 400
InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhaul View Post
Damn you scared me there for a moment. Only thought on one Javon when I read that.
Haha, sorry! J. Charleston
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #70
hank scorpio
Yellow Bellied Sapsucker

Male

CockyCash: 3300400
hank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Haha, sorry! J. Charleston
That guy tried to start a fight with me too...

haha, not really. just playin'
Old 01-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #71
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 2913
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

We did everything we could to help him. He never lived up to the hype. I think he thought he could just show up and be the best without really working at it. He had a chance to finally be a starter next year, but he was going to have to work for it.
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote