CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TaySC
2k15
GAMEKEM
GregoryHouse
Ironfan
thumpin big
Three and Out
COCKYWOOD
Order 66
Cockypantherfan
Ty’son Willians to x (2401)
Bianca Cuevas-Moore (644)
Jake Bentley progres (593)
2020 - Vershon Lee (503)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4- (494)
2019 Preferred Walk (478)
Transfer Portal (443)
2020 - Jerrold Pough (426)
2020 - Jacyais Credl (369)
Tech question (290)
*** USC MBB (9-8, 4-1) vs
Unanimous
2019 Preferred Walk On -
2020- Zykevious Walker
2019 - Shilo Sanders
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Jammie Robinson
Muschamp at Carolina and
WBB won't lead the nation
Ty’son Willians to xfer

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Thumbs down 2018 Vent Thread

2016 was a huge leap from 3 wins and nearly nothing on the roster. 2017 took another impressive step to get to 9 wins and a lot of those in that 2 year period we won by refusing to give up and playing hard till the whistle.

2018 we came out of the gate and shot ourselves in the foot in every single important game, and while I believe kir talent is improving, I believe this season was a step back.

Tge bowl game was the only way you could expect to finish this season. We have a lot of work this off season for a really REALLY tough schedule next season.

Have at it boys and girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 8000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 Vent Thread

Yeah, trash season. Raises for everyone!

It's ok he inherited a dumpster fire, needs half a decade to rebuild. Examples: Dan Mullen, Dino Babers, Bronco Mendenhall.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 PM   #3
Karaoke_Jesus
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 625
Karaoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot materialKaraoke_Jesus is USC mascot material

There’s no sensible explanation I can think of that a million dollar coordinator would get shut out 6 straight quarters by Akron and UVA

Last edited by Karaoke_Jesus; 12-29-2018 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Added opponents
Old 12-29-2018, 04:30 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I would say to fire the coach before he gets back to Columbia but I do not trust Ray not to screw us over again. Sadly we are stuck with this shitshow until we have the new prez/AD in place.

I miss Old Cocky Talk

Old 12-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #5
Roosterboy
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Is there any shot JB goes to the NFL.
I'd pack his bags for him and he can take his daddy with him.
Done watching him s hit the bed whenever the game counts.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 12-29-2018, 04:36 PM   #6
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1343234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Bowl game was simple: we didnt want to be there.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:37 PM   #7
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
BuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talons

Tennessee is killing it recruiting.
Florida is killing it by having a great coach.
Georgia is Georgia.

We have Will Muschamp. Shoot me now.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:45 PM   #8
ipull4usc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material

In an ideal world Champ is fired after 2020 by a new AD.

-- George Burns
Old 12-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #9
markp_vip
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3078670
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
In an ideal world Champ is fired after 2020 by a new AD.
In an ideal world, Bama wins another Naty and Saban looking for a new challenge takes over for the Cocks next season. In reality, we're stuck with Champ and Co for another couple years and then we hopefully get someone half decent. Only 2 more months till baseball season. Hopefully, Kingston can get the Yardcocks back to glory at least.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #10
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 760
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Honestly, who cares? I can’t believe people were excited to watch and are disappointed in the outcome. Bring on 2019
Old 12-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #11
GSC2013
Banned

Male

GSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot materialGSC2013 is USC mascot material

2018 haha? We’re going 5-7 in 2019

Enjoy this winning season!
Old 12-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #12
GamecockinILL
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 3600
GamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot material

anybody hear the Fenton decided not to play the 2nd half? Dude had no business playing anyway, but that is total garbage if he did.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:00 PM   #13
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 7994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Honestly, who cares? I can’t believe people were excited to watch and are disappointed in the outcome. Bring on 2019

I sure as hell do this is my favorite team in all of sports.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:00 PM   #14
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 7994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Well there has been years when we didint have winning seasons so its not a total loss but we underachieved liked a mofo.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:05 PM   #15
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 899700
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Team was completely unprepared. No excuse for being shut out. That wasn’t Bama or Clemson’s Defense. That was Virginia. Oh.... and second half Akron. Let us not forget about that defensive juggernaut that shut us out in second half at Willy B.

https://i.imgur.com/oXRPWTA.gif
Old 12-29-2018, 05:06 PM   #16
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 6200
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

The press conference today was a joke. Muschamp barely practiced the team for the bowl game, and he acted like "oh, well". He sucks as a coach. His record against FBS teams with a winning record is 5 - 16. That means that he will lose roughly 75% of the time if the opponent is .500 or better.

Tanner is responsible for this, along with the crappy basketball team.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
SCohioBoy
Buckle up, BOOM Comin'

Male

CockyCash: 16418
SCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
Tennessee is killing it recruiting.
Florida is killing it by having a great coach.
Georgia is Georgia.

We have Will Muschamp. Shoot me now.

Your a Florida fan, gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #18
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
BuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talonsBuCockyfan has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
Your a Florida fan, gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YOU'RE adorable
Old 12-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #19
eatlighting
Household Name

Male

eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

We need a new AD immediately, and he needs to be a football first guy who comes in and tightens so many screws that our coaches look like long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs come spring. Then it needs to “be put up or shut up” as the slogan next year instead of “all sharts and no brakes.” Winning in the major sports is all that matters. Not loyalty. Not nice guys. Not catch phrases. “Winning isn’t everything” or “it’s just a game” is great to tell your 9 year old when he loses a meaningless little league game. It’s just plain lying when you’ve got 18-22 year olds playing in a multi-billion dollar sport that we’ve been asked to contribute more and more money to each year in hopes of seeing a better outcome. It either matters or it doesn’t. It doesn’t matter enough to Ray.
Old 12-29-2018, 05:13 PM   #20
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatlighting View Post
We need a new AD immediately, and he needs to be a football first guy who comes in and tightens so many screws that our coaches look like long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs come spring. Then it needs to “be put up or shut up” as the slogan next year instead of “all sharts and no brakes.” Winning in the major sports is all that matters. Not loyalty. Not nice guys. Not catch phrases. Winning isn’t everything is great to tell your 9 year old when he loses a meaningless little league game. It’s just plain lying when you’ve got 18-22 year olds playing in a multi-billion dollar sport that we’ve been asked to contribute more and more money to each year in hopes of seeing a better outcome. It either matters or it doesn’t. It doesn’t matter enough to Ray.
Amen.
Closed Thread