CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
RGHoskins
Captain9Dragons
MountainCock
Wisercock
TastyLicks
Gamecockman12
SanAntonioCock
kingofnerf
Spur's Addiction
OKST MBB dismisses t (594)
Gamecock Baseball Fa (237)
400 evacuated after (205)
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4- (132)
Total lunar eclipse (43)
*** #15 UofSC WBB (12-4,
Coaching changes
*** USC MBB (9-7, 4-0) @
I wonder if Muschamp and
How Good Can Frank's Team
*** UofSC MBB (8-7, 3-0)
CBB: GAMECOCKS @ COMMODOR
Cannot navigate Gamecocks
No longer USC
OKST MBB dismisses three

Old 01-08-2019, 03:56 PM   #1
carolina fan
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurs
Default Garcia no longer on Birmingham Iron roster

What's going on?? I thought I was finally going to see the man in action once again, but now appears we have the rug pulled...heard he was trying to switch to Spur's Orlando team, but don't know what's up. Anybody know anything?
carolina fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:00 PM   #2
TucockShakur
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3000
TucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot material
Default Re: Garcia no longer on Birmingham Iron roster

There's always the XFL.
TucockShakur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #3
carolina fan
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurscarolina fan has earned his spurs

There are a few other Gamecocks on the roster however..

https://aaf.com/birmingham-iron/roster

Cody Gibson
Devin Taylor
Big Wes Saunders
Busta Anderson
Dante Sawyer
carolina fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 06:40 PM   #4
DrZyn
El Logical

Male

CockyCash: 201562
DrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot materialDrZyn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina fan View Post
What's going on?? I thought I was finally going to see the man in action once again, but now appears we have the rug pulled...heard he was trying to switch to Spur's Orlando team, but don't know what's up. Anybody know anything?
Let me ask my son if Garcia will tell him whats up.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:42 PM   #5
Flameout12
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Maybe 5 Pts in BHM was not up to par?

Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 06:49 PM   #6
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 545177725160
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Birmingham hasn't been kind to Garcia.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:20 PM   #7
SC Gamecock
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Male

CockyCash: 200
SC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot materialSC Gamecock is USC mascot material

Devin Taylor?? I thought he was doing well with the lions
SC Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 08:29 PM   #8
TucockShakur
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3000
TucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Gamecock View Post
Devin Taylor?? I thought he was doing well with the lions
He wasn't re-signed after 2016 and was with the Giants in 2017, but didn't really play for them and was released. I think he recorded one assisted tackle.
TucockShakur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #9
Garnet&BlackOp
Provacateur

Male

CockyCash: 420
Garnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talons

Looks like he needs to get a career going in another direction, imo.
Garnet&BlackOp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:26 PM   #10
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 1001856
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina fan View Post

Does Birmingham also have a 5 points
Old 01-08-2019, 10:28 PM   #11
Garnet&BlackOp
Provacateur

Male

Garnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talonsGarnet&BlackOp has developed his gaff and talons

Is there no way to upload an avatar here? I've tried several different images that upload on other sites, keep getting "unable to save image" here.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:03 PM   #12
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 200
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet&BlackOp View Post
Is there no way to upload an avatar here? I've tried several different images that upload on other sites, keep getting "unable to save image" here.
I think that broke after the site went down for a week or two last year. Id love to have the feature back as well.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:08 PM   #13
Garnet&BlackOp
Provacateur

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
I think that broke after the site went down for a week or two last year. I’d love to have the feature back as well.
Man, that sucks. FGF got notifications and stuff, too. But this board has its own cool culture, just needs some updates.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #14
rioninusc
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucockShakur View Post
He wasn't re-signed after 2016 and was with the Giants in 2017, but didn't really play for them and was released. I think he recorded one assisted tackle.
Dang didn't know that. He always looked like a next level DE to me. I'm surprised, as the times I saw him play at the Lions, he was doing good. Did he suffer any injury?
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote