CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
Spur's Addiction
kick_ball
MountainCock
ucan'tlickourcocks
Three and Out
Captain9Dragons
Ace Dilcock
TastyLicks
2k15
24 in the CFP rankin (2778)
Sumlin Out at A& (1609)
Can we run the ball? (968)
My take (964)
MLB Hammers the Atla (560)
The Best Christmas M (451)
Patrick Davis-big ol (431)
Congratulations (427)
David Cassidy Dies (208)
PODCAST: Clemson Wee (102)
24 in the CFP rankings
Can we run the ball?
Can somebody design me a
Congratulations
Sumlin Out at A&M
2018 - Dorian Gerald
MLB Hammers the Atlanta B
New Smart TV
My take
Coaching carousel: 2017-1

Old 05-31-2017, 09:05 AM   #1
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material
Default Seat Selection

Has anybody gotten any notification about when the seat selection process will start or when they plan on letting us know our specific times? I know it is usually in June, I just have not gotten an email or notification when my specific selection date and time is.

Also, I thought when seat selection opens up people could use this thread to let everybody else know what was open when they did select seats.
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:24 AM   #2
dsrinehart
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
dsrinehart has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Seat Selection

June 6 is what I got in email
dsrinehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:08 AM   #3
Coulwoodwarlord
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 23000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

It's printed in your playbook
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:53 AM   #4
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
It's printed in your playbook
each individual picking time?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2017, 12:04 PM   #5
flash
Walk On

Male

flash is learning to peckflash is learning to peck

Mine was yesterday, 5/30/17
flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:30 PM   #6
gamecock1119
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2833
gamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his comb

Here's a look at what's out there. Of course it changes day by day

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/ticke...21903_43031766
gamecock1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #7
aceum1234
Walk On

Male

aceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spursaceum1234 has earned his spurs

Had mine yesterday,you will get a e- mail.
aceum1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:06 AM   #8
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash View Post
Mine was yesterday, 5/30/17
Were there many quality seats available
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:31 AM   #9
Headman
Walk On

Male

Headman has feathers coming inHeadman has feathers coming in

After 43 years of going to Willy B this is the first year I will miss out. My Grandmother passed away last year and since we couldn't afford the Silver Spur or whichever it is to be able to pass it it down. We have to give our seats up. So our seats are open. Section 9 Row 7 Seats 1-3 and Row 8 Seat 1. Man I will miss them!
Headman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:36 AM   #10
donbgamecock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 2156363
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrinehart View Post
June 6 is what I got in email
Same here. Email was received a few days ago. Selection time is 2:40.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #11
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

I am not selecting till the 14th. Looks like I'll probably be keeping my seats unless there is anything better in the lower bowl.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #12
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5400
Mechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headman View Post
After 43 years of going to Willy B this is the first year I will miss out. My Grandmother passed away last year and since we couldn't afford the Silver Spur or whichever it is to be able to pass it it down. We have to give our seats up. So our seats are open. Section 9 Row 7 Seats 1-3 and Row 8 Seat 1. Man I will miss them!
Sorry for all your losses.

I'm not sure how passing the tickets works. I was under the impression that you couldn't do it except if it's in an LLC or such. That's why i named my son after me.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:37 PM   #13
highstick
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
highstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPithighstick rules the CockPit

I gave mine up too, but intent is to go to all SEC games...
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:11 PM   #14
donbgamecock
Heisman Candidate

Male

donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

I have moved the last three years. I'm now in 307 row 7 close to 306. I won't move again unless I can move a little lower and toward the 50.
donbgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:25 PM   #15
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
I have moved the last three years. I'm now in 307 row 7 close to 306. I won't move again unless I can move a little lower and toward the 50.
That's how I feel. Sat in 306 two years ago, then moved to 16 last year. I have seats on the isle with easy in and out, and a season ticket holder next to me so I know my neighbor and know he will be there next year. Would take great seats to make me move.

Now if I could get into the white lot, I would jump on it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2017, 12:46 AM   #16
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 6650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

I had my seat selection last Friday, and this year I had to cough up more cash to stay in the same section because they reclassified section 7 to the red tier, same as sections 4, 5, and 6, and the price went way up.

I stayed in section 7 but moved down about 20 rows. In fact I've changed seats all four years I've been a season ticket holder, and each year we've been able to get a better spot. First year I had basically no points in the gamecock club and had to sit about halfway up in west upper, and park in the back corner of the fairgrounds lot. Now, after four years of season tickets in hoops and football, we're finally in better shape and are not at the end of the line to get our seats.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:30 AM   #17
donbgamecock
Heisman Candidate

Male

I wish I could participate more but driving up and back for basket and baseball games makes it tough so I only get FB season tickets.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:08 AM   #18
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
I had my seat selection last Friday, and this year I had to cough up more cash to stay in the same section because they reclassified section 7 to the red tier, same as sections 4, 5, and 6, and the price went way up.

I stayed in section 7 but moved down about 20 rows. In fact I've changed seats all four years I've been a season ticket holder, and each year we've been able to get a better spot. First year I had basically no points in the gamecock club and had to sit about halfway up in west upper, and park in the back corner of the fairgrounds lot. Now, after four years of season tickets in hoops and football, we're finally in better shape and are not at the end of the line to get our seats.
Yeah, they raised my section as well.

Makes you wonder how much more they can go up in prices before people just stop going and watch the game at home on TV.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #19
Emery
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 11950
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

The only issue I had was changing seats. I went through and picked new seats, saw the price jump, and backed out to pick others. Unfortunately, the seat increase continued to add and didn't reset. I just had to back out completely and sign back in and it worked, but in the few minutes of me messing around the seats I wanted were gone.

Still got great seats.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:42 AM   #20
Gamecocks0197
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Right now, my tickets are "free."

I do hope to join this conversation one day though.