CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
Master Bedroom
Three and Out
Blitzkrieg
GoldenSpur7
Ace Dilcock
ShutTheSuccop
MountainCock
Spur's Addiction
RGHoskins
PODCAST: Perry Orth (346)
Gamecock Womens team (173)
2018 - Stephon Wynn
2018 - KJ Henry
2018 - Rick Sandidge
Random Sports question of
2018 - Bryce Thompson
Football team at Fort Jac
Fun Record Prediction Gam
2018 - Matthew Hill
Official Baseball Coachin
New Smart TV

Old 06-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
Garcia's Bourbon
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garcia's Bourbon has hatched from the shell
Default Stadium seats

Looking at ordering my Dad a nice stadium seat for Father's Day. Just want to know the parameters of what is allowed in the Brice. Thanks in advance for the help.
Garcia's Bourbon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #2
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material
Default Re: Stadium seats

Why not pay to have them put up on his seat, hassle free and you know its approved.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I believe it's $55 to have the stadium seats already there.

If you bring yours in, they can't have any type of zipper.

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 11:52 AM   #4
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Since I sit east lower, the stands don't have backs. I order stadium seats with my season tickets so I will have something a tad softer to sit on and a backrest. They are well worth the money when compared to carrying my own into the game.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #5
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Since I sit east lower, the stands don't have backs. I order stadium seats with my season tickets so I will have something a tad softer to sit on and a backrest. They are well worth the money when compared to carrying my own into the game.
Plus they help "mark" your seat boundaries so people do not spread out into your area before you get there or if you get up.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:32 PM   #6
Gastoncock
Walk On

Male

Gastoncock has hatched from the shell

The stadium seats also help to keep from getting shoved down the row.I have seats on the isle and before the stadium seats I would always have 1 cheek hanging off the edgeneral before the end of the first quarter.Not as comfortable as it sounds.
Gastoncock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #7
bbergcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 900
bbergcock has feathers coming inbbergcock has feathers coming inbbergcock has feathers coming in

How do you go about purchasing stadium seats?

bbergcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #8
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbergcock View Post
How do you go about purchasing stadium seats?
I think you can bundle them in with your season tickets online. I just called the first year and had them added on. I think it was $45 or $50 a seat.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:08 PM   #9
bbergcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 900
bbergcock has feathers coming inbbergcock has feathers coming inbbergcock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
I think you can bundle them in with your season tickets online. I just called the first year and had them added on. I think it was $45 or $50 a seat.
Thanks for the info

bbergcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:37 PM   #10
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

The pre-paid seats are the way to go, and a godsend on a cold night.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #11
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastoncock View Post
The stadium seats also help to keep from getting shoved down the row.I have seats on the isle and before the stadium seats I would always have 1 cheek hanging off the edgeneral before the end of the first quarter.Not as comfortable as it sounds.
Gilligan's Isle?
Old 06-08-2017, 05:46 AM   #12
Gastoncock
Walk On

Male

Gastoncock has hatched from the shell

A thousand pardons for the mistake.I haven't been on this site for a couple of years and I'm glad to see there is still a poster that monitors the posts and points out trivial mistakes.I did love Gilligan's though.
Gastoncock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:17 AM   #13
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

CockyCash: 1000618
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
A thousand pardons for the mistake.I haven't been on this site for a couple of years and I'm glad to see there is still a poster that monitors the posts and points out trivial mistakes.I did love Gilligan's though.
Well if you loved it then by all means you won't make any more mistakes like that again. You had one job to do and you completely ruined it. Don't let it happen again because your inattention to detail is ruining it for the rest of us.

People like you must be stopped.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:28 AM   #14
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

Quote:
It's ok, just make sure that from now on you stay focus!