CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
tcmac08
COCKYWOOD
cack
DJ35
carolina_corpsman
spurrierismyhomeboy
kick_ball
GeoCocky66
Captain9Dragons
Spur's Addiction
Early Pre-Season Pre (710)
Japanese college foo (659)
Game 1 Against Coast (578)
Culture climb: The s (467)
The US is running ou (226)
Mission Impossible o (169)
2018 SEC Tournament: (135)
Spelunking Anyone? (127)
Portnoy no longer co (62)
Happy Birthday South (34)
Josh Belk
2018 SEC Tournament:**USC
2018 SEC Tournament:**USC
Hosting as a 2 seed?
Chris Silva returning to
Japanese college football
2019 Commitment - Ryan Hi
Culture climb: The steady
Game 1 Against Coastal
Early Pre-Season Predicti

Old 01-25-2018, 06:12 PM   #21
wincocks84
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5275
wincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot material
Default Re: What was the best moment of the Gamecocks 2017-2018 football season?

Defense holding on to win in Knoxville and the second half of the bowl game.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:35 PM   #22
U-S-C till i D-I-E
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 3000
U-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPitU-S-C till i D-I-E rules the CockPit
Default Re: What was the best moment of the Gamecocks 2017-2018 football season?

Deebo's kickoff returns.
Bentley to Deebo td against NC State.
The first Hayden sweep @ Mizzou
A few different Edwards catches. Outback Bowl and La Tech come to mind.
Outback Bowl
Skai tying the record. "That's all he does is get interceptions" Todd Ellis
Old 01-27-2018, 02:26 PM   #23
Lucky
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1750
Lucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot material

Getting to one star all of your threads
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #24
robgusc76
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 93200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Ima take a different stance...The improvement of the place kicker throughout the year was pretty incredible, esp considering the mental block he had to get over. That kick against La-Tech helped him in so many ways. And shoutout to Will Muschamp for sticking with him. Thats what coaching is all about.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:21 PM   #25
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244547729341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Ima take a different stance...The improvement of the place kicker throughout the year was pretty incredible, esp considering the mental block he had to get over. That kick against La-Tech helped him in so many ways. And shoutout to Will Muschamp for sticking with him. Thats what coaching is all about.
I was so happy to see the lad get his consistency ironed out! I was proud of the way he handled the adversity which could only occur with coach Boom's blessing.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:05 AM   #26
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

The bowl game.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:34 AM   #27
AndersonCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 3000
AndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot materialAndersonCock is USC mascot material

Firing Roper's clown ass
AndersonCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:55 AM   #28
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

-Deebo return vs NC State
-Hayden's TD vs Missouri that sealed the deal
-Arkansas defensive turnovers
-Jam's interception vs UF to seal it
-Shi Smith TD in the Outback Bowl
Old 02-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #29
bcgibson75
Game MVP

Male

bcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot material

The comeback vs Michigan and beating that fool Harbaugh gets my vote...

However, the announcement of Roper getting canned gave me instant hope of a 10+ win season in '18...a very very close 2nd place, imo.

GO COCKS!!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 AM   #30
CockNJersey
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot material

Without question it was Bryan Edwards miracle, season-saving, 41 yard circus catch on a pretty bad pass by Jake to set us up for the winning FG against LA Tech.

Without that we lose the game and you could’ve turned out the lights for the season.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #31
Gamecocks0197
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockNJersey View Post
Without question it was Bryan Edwards miracle, season-saving, 41 yard circus catch on a pretty bad pass by Jake to set us up for the winning FG against LA Tech.

Without that we lose the game and you could’ve turned out the lights for the season.
I forgot about that one. One of the most stressful games I've ever been to.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:42 PM   #32
CockNJersey
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot materialCockNJersey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks0197 View Post
I forgot about that one. One of the most stressful games I've ever been to.
It was a game that, frankly, we didn’t deserve to win. Our first five possessions went missed fg, punt, int, missed fg, fumble. But that’s how a season goes sometimes. That game was pivotal to our season. We’d just suffered another embarrassing loss to UK as were heading to A&M the next week.

Bryan Edwards made the most important play of the season, even if it wasn’t the most spectacular.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:56 PM   #33
Jwilson
60 Year Fan

Male

Jwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersonCock View Post
Firing Roper's clown ass
Gets my vote.
Jwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #34
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

The best press conference moment of the year...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:23 PM   #35
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Best roller coaster moment of the year...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:38 PM   #36
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Best roller coaster moment of the year...

Every time I watch this play I cant get over how open Shi was in the middle of the field.
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote